Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: The Revamped Tactic League

vCash
    So I have two tactics to test please, neither of them i can claim much credit for (one of them especially as im not sure if its one ive made or one that already existed as i cant find it on the site anywhere, if im wrong then apologies!!.... i make too many tactics and need to start naming them better lol)

so... 4411taipani_6e..... - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwpxqx...1tapani_6e.tct

and the second one is based on Looper... i hope it scores a LOT of goals! - http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kp7t2...ooper11413.tct

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunglefish For This Useful Post:

vCash
    If you'd please... not hoping for much but showed profitable results for me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhca1j

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dilson84 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi GFRay!
    I created this tactic based on the 4312 car & 4141 Dna by Scemoka.
    Symmetrical tactics of 3511 pointing to the defensive solidity.
    75% 4141 dna & 25% 4312 car (HIGH BACKS).
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lbfa3k
    Last edited by Desp; 10-05-18 at 01:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi GFRay!
    As i want to have the most solid 442 tactic, i created new one. Right now i consider to move my main game folder. I runned Greek save 234 times, conceeding avg 21,58. 118 seasons conceeded between 10-21...more than 100 seasons between 10-20.
    I wonder how it will perform in your test.
    Aim is 21.99 and less conceede.
    4-4-2 ccs => https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wnpl3
    Last edited by scemoka; 10-05-18 at 09:45 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

GFRay is online now 0102Bet Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Bunglefish, dilson84, Desp, scemoka: I will test the above tactics today!

In the meanwhile I've started testing tactics 1000 seasons rather than 100 seasons. I'm slowly (each test run takes 3 hours 10 mins ) going to test the top 20 tactics for 1000 seasons to see if there are any changes.

I also made a clone of Looper352 by making the middle MC a DMC with forward arrow. Wibwobbed him completely the same, called it Looper3142 and tested it. I wanted to see if it made a difference in scoring:

As you can see the difference is minimal so I also tested both tactics 1000 seasons and this came out:

A slighlty bigger difference (+0.13 more in avg points), but still neglectible i.m.o. Testing tactics 1000 seasons does approach the true values much better, but it cost me so much time. For now I'll stick with only testing the Top 20 for 1000 seasons.
    Last edited by GFRay; 13-05-18 at 11:57 AM.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Bunglefish, dilson84, Desp, scemoka: I will test the above tactics today!

In the meanwhile I've started testing tactics 1000 seasons rather than 100 seasons. I'm slowly (each test run takes 3 hours 10 mins ) going to test the top 20 tactics for 1000 seasons to see if there are any changes.

I also made a clone of Looper352 by making the middle MC a DMC with forward arrow. Wibwobbed him completely the same, called it Looper3142 and tested it. I wanted to see if it made a difference in scoring:

As you can see the difference is minimal so I also tested both tactics 1000 seasons and this came out:

A slighlty bigger difference (+0.13 more in avg points), but still neglectible i.m.o. Testing tactics 1000 seasons does approach the true values much better, but it cost me so much time. For now I'll stick with only testing the Top 20 for 100 seasons.
    Thank you! You did good very job for understanding situation and you spent so much time.

You tested wib-wob %100 same tactic, only diffrence in overview one with DMC forward arrow, the other one with central MC with back arrow.

In 100 runs you got 0,07 difference between two tactics, in 1000 runs you got 0,13 difference between two tactics, but the real difference is 0,06 from 0,07 to 0,13 in 1000 runs.
    In addition total points difference both of them more almost 5 times more than (0,32 and 0,31)when the real difference(0,06) which i explained.

Theese stats proved that, we don't need to spent so much time to test two same tactics. If two tactics were diferent wib-wob, or one is 4 backed formation, worth to try.
    But your effort very very beneficial. If you did not runned 1000 times, we could not understand the real situation.
    Last edited by scemoka; 13-05-18 at 12:18 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Thank you scemoka, but I'm merely the guy testing the tactics which everyone can do with the proper setup and time to spend.

It's you and all the other tactical geniuses here like zionmaster, ^Jack^, dilson84, shabba, Desp and so many more that make the real changes in tactics land. Without your dedication to make these tactics there would be no Revamped Tactic League.

And therefor:

Spoiler!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunglefish View Post
    So I have two tactics to test please, neither of them i can claim much credit for (one of them especially as im not sure if its one ive made or one that already existed as i cant find it on the site anywhere, if im wrong then apologies!!.... i make too many tactics and need to start naming them better lol)

so... 4411taipani_6e..... - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwpxqx...1tapani_6e.tct

and the second one is based on Looper... i hope it scores a LOT of goals! - http://www.mediafire.com/file/4kp7t2...ooper11413.tct

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dilson84 View Post
    If you'd please... not hoping for much but showed profitable results for me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhca1j

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Hi GFRay!
    I created this tactic based on the 4312 car & 4141 Dna by Scemoka.
    Symmetrical tactics of 3511 pointing to the defensive solidity.
    75% 4141 dna & 25% 4312 car (HIGH BACKS).
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lbfa3k

It indeed concedes little, but also scores very little so that's why you get a relative low points average.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi GFRay!
    As i want to have the most solid 442 tactic, i created new one. Right now i consider to move my main game folder. I runned Greek save 234 times, conceeding avg 21,58. 118 seasons conceeded between 10-21...more than 100 seasons between 10-20.
    I wonder how it will perform in your test.
    Aim is 21.99 and less conceede.
    4-4-2 ccs => https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wnpl3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hmmm, neither of them did anywhere near as well as i thought they would!! lol back to the drawing board thank you for testing them GFRay!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunglefish For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Gfray!
    Thanks for the previous test.
    This other 3511 is inspired by 99% at Scemoka's 4-1-4-1 dna.
    Let's try to see if it exceeds 3511 dna-car
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/vbkhrg

In addition I found my old tactic that I created long ago and that marked a lot. I would like to test it with your method.
    The tactic is this here:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7ba8k
    Last edited by Desp; 13-05-18 at 06:54 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:

vCash
    an updated version of my old 4312 trequartista tactic, let's see if it can move up a couple of spots in the RTL:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/j94maj
    Last edited by ^Jack^; 20-05-18 at 02:38 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ^Jack^ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    With ball all 9 boxes look good. Withoutball all 4 central boxes too. Only bottom 2 side boxes tricky GMO (genetically modified organizm),Cental Forward Lefter than Left AMC, Right MC lefter than left AMC , which demolishes game on holiday mode. You did right decision to not put this tactic into table.

Pls test this version - it would be fair., and put the table. switched some players at wobb side bottom boxes, wobb centred boxes all same, withball all same .https://www.sendspace.com/file/six80h
    Hi there
    i was looking for that tactic but the link is dead
    can you reupload it?

thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manuchao View Post
    Hi there
    can you reupload it?

thanks
    yes. link is dead.,in addition it is not in RVL tactic pack zip file. GFRay 2 days ago modified it again, 1000 times tested greek save, now he is testin in full-play,he will share it soon at his own thread users tactics GFRay
    It will be without ball mine 4-1-4-1 dna , with ball 433_L9 zionmaster, and again withball AMC-AMC-SC AtomicAnt's 3-6-1_Antoka_bella_oslo.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi there
    can you reupload it?

thanks
    You can use temporarily this => https://www.sendspace.com/file/sqcws9 Modified from 4-3-3 era from my main game folder. Right now i'm using it in my Barcelona save.
    This is the most closer and similar tactic which you are looking for.

In full-play sometimes too much passing between DC-DC-DMCs annoying. and this prevents my team's goal attemps.
    Left MC at wib second down box two notches down and two notches wide in order to take ball, i did same thing rigt MC too in rigth side 2nd box. And full-backs upper like Nagoya Grampus, but not same. And this solution works. Now much more goal attemps.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey scemoka

i have been using these past few days this one

I noticed that IodineCF is not completely wibwobbed. The AMC are in their default position and are not wibwobbed whatsoever. In the test the original 4141tapani iodine did better than IodineCF, but I decided to do some extra wibwobbing on IodineCF to see if I could improve it. Here is the result:

It scores more, concedes less and scores 2 points more in average than IodineCF, which I think is a pretty nice result.

I will not put this tactic in the table, because I don't want any arguing about testing your own tactics.

@scemoka: maybe you could run it with your torotest to see how it does?

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/baxsle
    and i really liked it,seriously better defence and more shots
    How is yours different than this?
    Plus a thing i always couldn't figure out,is it better for the AMCs to play with the opposite foot (AMC left - right foot etc) or strong foot (AMC left - left foot)?

Also,i've noticed that i get super-keepered very often,is it something that happens with this tactic specifically or is it a universal thing and it happens no matter your tactic?

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Hey scemoka

i have been using these past few days this one

and i really liked it,seriously better defence and more shots
    How is yours different than this?
    Plus a thing i always couldn't figure out,is it better for the AMCs to play with the opposite foot (AMC left - right foot etc) or strong foot (AMC left - left foot)?

Also,i've noticed that i get super-keepered very often,is it something that happens with this tactic specifically or is it a universal thing and it happens no matter your tactic?
    That one is outdated mate. I've worked on it recently and come up with this one which is better in all aspects i.m.o.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/kthluv.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223