Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 576 to 600 of 600

Thread: The Revamped Tactic League

  1. #576
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    666
    Hope all goes well with your mother GFRay! Compared to that this CM-stuff is not important at all, take your time!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:


  3. #577
    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I had tested these tactics the other night, but I was too tired to do the results. In the end I forgot to post them up so apologies for waiting lads!






    I will test these two submissions tomorrow and post the result together with the other four that are above!

    Again my apologies lads, but I've been very busy lately and not only with CM (mother in hospital) so I tend to forget things a bit quicker.

    Quiet GFRay, I understand your situation well.
    I hope it's nothing serious for your mom.. We do not run away, when you have time we will wait for you.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  5. #578
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Hi Gfray!
    Thanks for the previous test.
    This other 3511 is inspired by 99% at Scemoka's 4-1-4-1 dna.
    Let's try to see if it exceeds 3511 dna-car
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/vbkhrg

    In addition I found my old tactic that I created long ago and that marked a lot. I would like to test it with your method.
    The tactic is this here:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7ba8k




    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    an updated version of my old 4312 trequartista tactic, let's see if it can move up a couple of spots in the RTL:


    https://www.sendspace.com/file/j94maj


    New #2. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    Since I've always been a fan of modern offensive formations, halogen used to be one of my favorite CM tactics. However, RTL testing showed that although it had a tight defense, it somewhat lacked in goals scored.
    And because the game prefers more centralized formations that often end up looking unrealistic, creating modern real-life tactics often proves to be challenging.
    So I came up with a more offensive-minded tactic with a single striker and two inside forwards. I believe it can surpass Halogen in the RTL:

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/x3po0v


    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    I've noticed that there's only been one attempt at a 3421 tactic in the RTL, so here's my take on it - based on testiranje, a lone striker with two supporting AMs, he should score quite a few goals:


    https://www.sendspace.com/file/v7hxob


    New #10. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Hi GFRay!
    Could you add this tactic?
    It is based on the real game style of the Barcelona of Guardiola of years ago.
    He has a good defense, but perhaps he can still be improved on offense.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/z7qjjq


    Quote Originally Posted by zionmaster View Post
    Dear GFRay,

    Would you mind to test this tactic

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rmn191...160M2.tct/file

    Many thanks to you!!!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  7. #579
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    278
    vCash
    500
    Hi GFRay!
    I looked at ^Jack^s 4312 trequartista tactic, and i think by positioning it is very suitable for 424 tactic.
    Scoring goals not so much like original beacuse I modified symmetrically, but it is very clean 424 with with goals and fits for full-play.
    Let's see how it performs. =>https://www.sendspace.com/file/anwxho Pls test when avaible!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:


  9. #580
    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    500
    Based on 4-1-2-1-2 of Jack this 4-1-4-1 aims to beat his record. Please GFRay can you test?
    Last edited by Desp; 18-06-18 at 04:51 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  11. #581
    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    165
    vCash
    500
    Sorry GFRay. This is the right one.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/mjumdm

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Desp For This Useful Post:


  13. #582
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi GFRay!
    I looked at ^Jack^s 4312 trequartista tactic, and i think by positioning it is very suitable for 424 tactic.
    Scoring goals not so much like original beacuse I modified symmetrically, but it is very clean 424 with with goals and fits for full-play.
    Let's see how it performs. =>https://www.sendspace.com/file/anwxho Pls test when avaible!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Based on 4-1-2-1-2 of Jack this 4-1-4-1 aims to beat his record. Please GFRay can you test?
    Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    Sorry GFRay. This is the right one.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/mjumdm
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  15. #583
    Join Date
    26-01-13
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    hi guys...thanks for the good work....

    where i can the tatic 4-1-2-1-2 of Jack to download??

    thanks

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PTpoWER For This Useful Post:


  17. #584
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by PTpoWER View Post
    hi guys...thanks for the good work....

    where i can the tatic 4-1-2-1-2 of Jack to download??

    thanks
    In here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10957.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  18. #585
    Join Date
    26-01-13
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post

    thank you so much

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to PTpoWER For This Useful Post:


  20. #586
    Join Date
    31-03-15
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Hey GFRay,
    I've been reading this thread with very interesting. I read that you're using a Greek.sav and that the results of the benchmark are automatically saved to a .txt file.
    Is it possible to upload some benchmarkfiles, so that I can test my own tactics?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Schiavoni For This Useful Post:


  22. #587
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavoni View Post
    Hey GFRay,
    I've been reading this thread with very interesting. I read that you're using a Greek.sav and that the results of the benchmark are automatically saved to a .txt file.
    Is it possible to upload some benchmarkfiles, so that I can test my own tactics?
    You can download the benchmark files from the opening post.

    Under the spoiler from 'How does it work?' there is a quote from Tapani himself including the download link to the benchmark files.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  23. #588
    Join Date
    31-03-15
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    You can download the benchmark files from the opening post.

    Under the spoiler from 'How does it work?' there is a quote from Tapani himself including the download link to the benchmark files.
    Thanks for the response. I've been trying that, but it seems that the link is offline...? Maybe you can upload the files? That would be great!

  24. #589
    Join Date
    26-06-18
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    so whats the current ranks? looking for a new tactic

  25. #590
    Join Date
    26-06-18
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    I'm after the 4312_trequartista tactic

    not in any of the tactic packs. can somebody post it please. thanlks

  26. #591
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    71
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by mrefc View Post
    I'm after the 4312_trequartista tactic

    not in any of the tactic packs. can somebody post it please. thanlks
    here it is:

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/j94maj

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ^Jack^ For This Useful Post:


  28. #592
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    71
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavoni View Post
    Thanks for the response. I've been trying that, but it seems that the link is offline...? Maybe you can upload the files? That would be great!
    greek save files + bench.exe:

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/sh6zpx

  29. #593
    Join Date
    31-03-15
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    greek save files + bench.exe:

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/sh6zpx
    Thank you! This I was looking for!

    But, when I start the benchmark, I get an error:


    This is what I do:
    1. Install CM01-02
    2. Install Patch 3.9.68
    3. Apply some Tapani patcH (2.19 or 2.20.1)
    3. Copy mini Greek db to Data folder CM
    4. Copy files from benchmark to folder CM
    5. Start bench.bat

    Maybe I did something wrong?

  30. #594
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavoni View Post
    Thank you! This I was looking for!

    But, when I start the benchmark, I get an error:


    This is what I do:
    1. Install CM01-02
    2. Install Patch 3.9.68
    3. Apply some Tapani patcH (2.19 or 2.20.1)
    3. Copy mini Greek db to Data folder CM
    4. Copy files from benchmark to folder CM
    5. Start bench.bat

    Maybe I did something wrong?
    Step 1 to 3 are good. You don't need to copy the Greek DB to the data folder, but only the a.sav file and the cm0102bm.exe. You load the a.sav, set your tactic, save the game, exit the game and then open Command Prompt. You navigate in Command Prompt to your CM folder and then enter the line "for /l %x in (1, 1, 20) do start /wait cm0102_bm.exe -load a.sav". Replace the number 20 with any number (this is the amount of seasons you will run).

    This does not work with the bench.bat file (or maybe it does, but I've never used it before).
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  31. #595
    Join Date
    31-03-15
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Step 1 to 3 are good. You don't need to copy the Greek DB to the data folder, but only the a.sav file and the cm0102bm.exe. You load the a.sav, set your tactic, save the game, exit the game and then open Command Prompt. You navigate in Command Prompt to your CM folder and then enter the line "for /l %x in (1, 1, 20) do start /wait cm0102_bm.exe -load a.sav". Replace the number 20 with any number (this is the amount of seasons you will run).

    This does not work with the bench.bat file (or maybe it does, but I've never used it before).
    It was a language issue. When I change to English language, there was no database error anymore. So, if I understand, the Greek db is only to create your own savegame?

    Thanks anyway!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Schiavoni For This Useful Post:


  33. #596
    GFRay's Avatar
    GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavoni View Post
    It was a language issue. When I change to English language, there was no database error anymore. So, if I understand, the Greek db is only to create your own savegame?

    Thanks anyway!
    Yes but whenever I put the data files in and start a new game I get an error. So I just stick to the existing save game.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and World Cup Game
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

  34. #597
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    70
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ^Jack^ View Post
    here's a 442 tactic I was working on, could you please test it?

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/k696gm

    would you be able to reupload this please

  35. #598
    Join Date
    12-08-12
    Posts
    71
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by spyda2 View Post
    would you be able to reupload this please
    here you go:

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/h9b1fy

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to ^Jack^ For This Useful Post:


  37. #599
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    70
    vCash
    500
    tHANK YOU jACK

  38. #600
    Join Date
    21-01-13
    Posts
    252
    vCash
    700
    GFRay are You be able to find a little time for me and test only one tactic.

    link https://www.sendspace.com/file/lxrx37

    will not re-post, i promise.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •