Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: October 2017 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Are you on max database?
    Last edited by Dermotron; 19-01-18 at 10:13 AM.

vCash
    Has the new database made the game more difficult than usual? I could have assembled team of superstars/played the tactics which I have successfully used beforehand and I can hardly get a sniff at the title.

I noticed that AI manager make a lot of in-game tactical changes now so much so that I could barely keep up with them.

I have been away from here for quite some time and decided to replay this game again with the new database. Sorry if this has been asked previously.

vCash
    Can anybody tell me why it is not possible to set up a pre season tour to a country of renown. Why does it have to be somewhere obscure?? I know this isn't a problem reserved only for the update but just curious as to why it happens.

vCash
    Alessandro Montesi (Lupa Roma) is like a 3 year old on the game lol. His actual D.O.B is 19.02.1996.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tierney-LFC-1990 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Daniel Sturridge needs his Bolton loan spell from years back on his playing history.

vCash
    Hey guys! Playing the Brazilian League I noticed that the club Coruripe is in the North State League, but Coruripe isn't a team from that region. Is it possible to change this for the next update? You could replace for Santos-AP ou Atlético Acreano.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lecontef View Post
    Hey guys! Playing the Brazilian League I noticed that the club Coruripe is in the North State League, but Coruripe isn't a team from that region. Is it possible to change this for the next update? You could replace for Santos-AP ou Atlético Acreano.
    Will be done. Thanks for point it out!

vCash
    Might be something to look at in next update where Ederson gets bombed out of Man City and Bravo takes his place straight away - happened in a few games i've done

Also - Saloman Rondon is a beast and should prob dropped a little as although he has good att's/decent potential, he hasn't scored consistently for a while now

vCash
    Yo guys!
    Really great and nice job. Thanx a lot!

I've detected some things:
    - Joselu, Newcastle one, is actually spanish. In game he is german, and in the national team lol
    - Amorebieta (team, spanish lower divisions) only admits basque players. It is not true. Actually most of his players are basques, but also signs foreigners. You can check it in transfermarkt.
    - Also, there is a lot of basque players that appears as spaniards only, not basque. It is a huge list... i can try list many of them and post here, it is ok?

Once again, i want to really thank you for give me a reason to waste my life in a funny way :-)
    Last edited by Manglano; 09-02-18 at 04:22 PM.

vCash
    Gundogan and Ozil havent got Turkish as 2nd nationality and David Silva's club history is wrong. btw when is the 2018 update out???

vCash
    Tried to give this another chance but why so negative on Scotland or finishing ability for strikers, so there are only 4 strikers who are Scottish in the whole 2017 db with finishing as high as 15, go down to finishing 13 and you get a paltry 21.

So basically no Scottish strikers who have finishing ability which is a key thing.

Meanwhile you can get 8 English DC & 67 mid C with finishing 13.

The update is based on the ODB so let's compare with 3.68 db.

3.68 db has 54 Scottish strikers with 15 or higher compared to the 4 in 2017 update
    3.68 db has 104 Scottish strikers with 13 or higher compared to the 21 in 2017 update

If I go to England in 3.68

3.68 has 446 English strikers with 13 or higher compared to the 180 in 2017 update
    3.68 has 259 English strikers with 15 or higher compared to the 59 in 2017 update

These are just my observations but seems strange finishing is so low for so many, personally I always look for finishing ability as a key thing for my strikers so finding this a bit depressing.

Sorry if I am being negative, I prefer to call it constructive criticism and something that could easily be fixed.

It's like CA15 has reappeared but only for strikers.

vCash

October 2017 Data Update Feedback

Not sure there is anyone dedicated to Scotland mate

Maybe offer some feedback on players you think should be improved?

On the flip side, I can’t think of any top Scottish strikers for years now. Like Wales it’s an area we real struggle in.
    TBF, that Celtic dude knows where the back of the net is but I’m struggling beyond that

vCash
    OK will post finishing and heading ability for a wide range of strikers who are Scottish based or Scottish nationals.

vCash

vCash
    i have installed new update and everything is fine apart from when i start a match the game is on very slow,when changing settings to very fast nothing happens,any ideas.

vCash
    Use a Tapani or Saturn patch or faster commentary patch

vCash
    Im back playing this game after a long break and this data update is great, there are no longer any OP belarusians or greeks and im loving the balance of the game in terms of strengths of nationality of players, far more realistic. Great work on the update !. Couple of gripes though..Im into season 6 and so far it seems that the AI no longer sacks their managers at clubs in the other leagues. Im playing in wales and have all other leagues running in the background (only way to play as far as im concerned) and no manager sackings have taken place for about 4 years at any of the other leagues and when someone was last sacked, they werent replaced. For example, Arsenal sacked Wenger in 2002 and never replaced him and there is no option to apply for this job on the Arsenal screen. Bit crap as I loved the managerial merry go round aspect of the game. Is this a bug ? I dont remember this being the case with the original database ?

Also I wish all regen players came back as age 16-18 rather than some coming back at age 24 or 26 but this has always been a minor gripe of the game.

Fantastic job by whoever creates these updates. Thanks for all the hard work !

vCash
    Unless you move them leagues to the foreground then you won't be able to apply for any vacant jobs, or will they hire someone to replace them.

Regens from big countries will come back young, it's only the smaller countries they come back in their mid 20s.

Check out the different patches as I believe they correct things like that, although I don't use them myself to confirm that.

vCash
    Cheers AMC. Will it slow the game down if I move all the leagues to foreground ? Bit of a dilemma if so, as its slower than a snail on spice as things stand.

vCash
    In some cases, it is a bug as well.

saturn has looked to rectify it in his patch by allowing you to apply for such jobs to enforce the club to actually hire a manager.

vCash
    Cheers Mark, ive never played with all leagues in foreground and never noticed this before . Ive never played with patches as I dont want a buggy game and im not techy enough to run them. I'll play with all leagues in foreground from now and see if it is playable

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011