Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Results

Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Hammered by Wimbledon...ouch!
    sorry Trunky

Thanks for the write up AMC,
    10 points out of 12 and really it should have been 12/12 only for peaceboys defence, not a shot on target for them and down to 10 men.
    Glad to get out of relegation in the 1st month, next month will be tough though, games vs colml, AJ and GFRay and we have 2 players suspended and 6 players injured

2. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Frustrated not to beat Crosfields. Other than that, still happy with this season's progression.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Great work AMC!

Alright here goes:

Milan 1-3 Crosfields: Close game that we edged out in the end.
    Crosfields 1-1 Salford Utd: London's boys clearly stole a point here.
    AFC Wimbledon 1-3 Crosfields: Get outta here evesham!
    Crosfields 6-0 Atalanta: Got my revenge on the CPU and HARD!

With 10 points from 4 games we climb 2 spots to 10th. March will be crucial with games against steve, Mark, AMC and CPU teams Roma and Inter. I'm going to say 12 points out of 5!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

AMC

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Awful month

2 draws v CPU

then 1 win v CPU and 1 loss v fellow manager

Falling down the table

vCash
    DRAW 2-2 v Lazio - Shevchenko gets sent off on 8 mins but we lead 1-0 and 2-1. TBH I was happy with a point looking at the stats tho!

WIN 3-1 v Inter - Could have been more but injuries to Henry and Henchoz is not ideal

DRAW 2-2 v Milan - They had 2 shots on goal and scored both the feckers. ANOTHER red card with Bowyer getting his marching orders. Joke of a result

LOSE 3-1 to Kowa's troops - fair result - they were the better team

vCash
    Looks like a great month for us. Lost against the league leaders, but won our other three in the league.

In more detail:

6 - 0 v Peace FC: Not quite sure how we managed to win by so much there. At first I thought it was because of Pelizzoli's red card, but we were already 5-0 up at that point. Think we were good value for the win, but could've been a little closer.

3 - 1 v My Little Bony: Pretty even game, we got the goals in the first half but they gave us a scare late on. Rossini with a debut goal from the bench finished it off though.

3 - 2 v Midlands FC: Vieira got man of the match, but overall looks like our players had a much better game. Glad to get the last minute winner, and to see Pires finally starting to produce what I'm looking for.

2 - 4 v Stone Rovers: No shame in losing to the league leaders, and we were definitely outclassed. I do wonder how different it would've been if we hadn't lost Casillas at 3-2 down though. For some reason my assistant thought it was a good idea to substitute the striker who'd scored twice in the first half - maybe could've snatched a point if things had been different.

For next month, we've got Crosfields, Lazio, Milan and Salford Utd. Hoping for a hard fought home win against Crosfields, and to beat the AI, so I'm going for 9 points out of 12, maybe 10 if we're lucky away at London's boys. Now that I've said that it'll probably be zero...

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash
    Well, that was all set to be the perfect month until we lost to Midlands FC!

What a win over My Little Bony though

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great work as ever AMC!

Alright, let's review:

The Dog and Duck 2-2 Crosfields: We were severly outplayed here, but got 0-2 up. Then a stupid red card and 2 goals conceded in the last 2 mins still got us an undeserved point.
    Crosfields 1-3 Cunning Stunts: Equal game on all fronts except the scoreline. Lost at least a point here.
    Real Betty's Hotpot 1-1 Crosfields: We were again outplayed, but got 0-1 ahead. And again we get a red card in the final minutes and again the opponent equalizes straight after. But again an undeserved point stolen.
    Crosfields 4-0 Roma: ODB's most OP team? Get outta here!
    Inter 0-2 Crosfields: Easy win against the CPU.

A curious month. We should be lucky with the two stolen points against steve and AMC, but on the other hand: we could have won both games if not for stupid red cards. The loss against Mark hit me hard and was undeserved, but I guess that evens things out. Two predicted wins against the CPU so 8 points from 5 which isn't good nor bad and we remain 10th.

Next month games against Kowa, peaceboy and trunkster as well as Juventus. Both peaceboy and trunky are close by so hopefully with some good results we can climb a few spots.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

AMC

thanks for the write-up AMC, well an eventful month of March I will settle for 7 points out of 15.

vs Milan CPU 2-0, easy win, although it should have been more!
    vs Londons Salford Utd - 6-0, Bad loss we were still in the game losing 2-0, only having 2 shots out of 9 on target. Van der Sar got sent off and the floodgates opened, 4 goals in 16 minutes
    vs Redders YNWA 2-1, tough game away, 9/7 v 5/5 on shots, fair result I think.
    vs Atalanta CPU 4-0, easy win, strikers played well for a change!
    vs steve's Dog and Duck 1-1, couldn't take advantage of them being down to 10 men for 34mins, decent point on our travels.
    Well that keeps us 8 points clear of relegation, with 2 CPU games and 2 easy games vs Mark and AMC (yeah right ) we may be ok.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I looked at that 6-0 defeat mate, you'd made all your subs when Van der Sar got sent off so you couldn't bring on another keeper to replace him.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I looked at that 6-0 defeat mate, you'd made all your subs when Van der Sar got sent off so you couldn't bring on another keeper to replace him.
    Stupid CPU that doesn't know you should never sub 3 times ever!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Thanks, a defeat was on the cards anyway at 74 mins, so not too bothered, sh*t happens

vCash
    Wooooot - good month that

Undefeated and 13 points from 15 I think

WIN 2-1 v London35's boys. A close game and to be fair one he certainly deserved a draw and maybe shaded. But a banging defensive performance saw us good!

WIN 4-1 v Juventus - Hammered them and an accurate result looking at the stats.

WIN 2-1
    v Evesham. As he said, a close game we we prob deserved the points on balance of play. Looks like we had the better team performance on the night and Shearer is on

DRAW 1-1 v Peaceboy - We MULLERED them and deffo deserved the points. Maybe this is payback for the game v London35 game though. Frustrated we didn't mind

WIN 4-0 v Atalanta - Samashed 'em with 10 men - guwon the lads

Really please with this month after a few changes I made

Italian FA not liking us and the yello and red cards the team are getting though

Good work AMC on this - loving the ODB vibe #oldskool high5:
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 01-02-18 at 02:37 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Think a few teams aren’t liked by the Italian FA, RBH also got a fine for indiscipline

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Glad to see AFC have been put into good hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Think a few teams aren’t liked by the Italian FA, RBH also got a fine for indiscipline
    To be fair I've got a bunch of hot heads in my midfield!

Simeone
    Davids
    Bowyer
    etc etc

vCash
    GOATDAMMIT.

Could've taken a massive step towards the title, but no. We had to lose at home to RBH. This is going the DTL way where I'll end up emptyhanded every goatdamned season.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I was the same on the DTL mate, two cup final losses last season, so if that’s true it’s neither me or you winning it

vCash
    Hmm, mixed month for me personally.

Lost 2 games to 1st and 4th place but won the rest. It's allowed RBH into 2nd place

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Allowed us in to 2nd place? I've been in 2nd since the end of January mate.

vCash
    Yeah, think I meant 3rd I've never been any higher

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Got a squad of 34 players but my assistant manager would rather put 3 grey players on the bench in my last game

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast