Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: In the absence of the shout box

vCash
    Time to get this shout box back up and running.

Just need Felix to kick start it with a Liverpool conspiracy theory

vCash
    LiVARpool

vCash
    Feed the scousers, plenty VAR and Own goals

vCash
    I suppose that Alisson red card was just to throw people off the scent!
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    I plead the Wenger, I did not see it

I got the pop-up when clicking on the login box.
    The one where you enter your user name.
    I fear we won't be able to disable that without completely killing the forum...

Anyway, I hope Mark finds the source of this crap.

Meantime: rumours say Real is going to offer Vicinius Junior + 50M for Pogba.
    I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    Use part of the 50M to get Erikson from Spurs and ManU will have managed to strengthen the squad for zero investment.

vCash
    I was so sad when there was no chatbox.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post

Meantime: rumours say Real is going to offer Vicinius Junior + 50M for Pogba.
    I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    Use part of the 50M to get Erikson from Spurs and ManU will have managed to strengthen the squad for zero investment.
    That would be a great piece of business for United

vCash
    Will Pickford give away the win to Liverpool this time again then?

vCash
    Do Wolves always play techno before the kickoff? Felt like I was at a rave. Just needed some glowsticks and disco biscuits.

vCash
    There came the keeper giveaway for Liverpool then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    There came the keeper giveaway for Liverpool then
    You'd honestly explode if you saw the dog turd refereeing performances I have to watch against my team every week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    Feed the scousers, plenty VAR and Own goals
    None of that tonight against the bluenoses

Good to see Jose lose and Ole win - keep him at that wheel...........

- - - Updated - - -

Will Pickford give away the win to Liverpool this time again then?
    No - we just twatted them instead Felix

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faz44 View Post
    Do Wolves always play techno before the kickoff? Felt like I was at a rave. Just needed some glowsticks and disco biscuits.
    Yeah they do

vCash
    Still refusing to see that the VAR team gets a little help eh

15. Jesus Christ.... between Felix's footy conspiracies and Eve's regular conspiracies, we should get those 2 a room an lock the door

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Jesus Christ.... between Felix's footy conspiracies and Eve's regular conspiracies, we should get those 2 a room an lock the door
    I have a dear friend on Facebook who got me through some tough times but I've unfollowed him or snoozed him until Facebook didn't allow me to snooze him any more because he's a weather manipulation/chemtrails true believer.

vCash
    Still refusing to see that the VAR team gets a little help eh
    Every team gets a bit of luck.. Man Utd had it in abundance for many years or have you lost your mind that much you don't remember?

I get that you dislike Liverpool, but seriously, you are slowly becoming a bore. And I for one am glad shoutbox is temporarily closed as your drivel is becoming rather tedious. No one here has said you cannot criticise your own team. No one else believes there is a conspiracy within the F.A or amongst those who manage VAR to allow Liverpool to win. We don't need their help, we are just better than most the other teams in this league. Plain and simple.

Besides, VAR is useless. Firmino "armpit offside".. are you fucking serious? Then there are plenty of other very contentious decisions not for or against us, but for other teams in the league so far this season. Just so happens that ours get highlighted more due to our success. Now I suggest you drop this tediously boring conspiracy bullshit, drop the "I am not allowed to criticise my own team" bullshit and move along with your life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Topofthekop View Post
    ...you are slowly becoming a bore. And I for one am glad shoutbox is temporarily closed as your drivel is becoming rather tedious.
    All that needs to be said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Topofthekop View Post
    Every team gets a bit of luck.. Man Utd had it in abundance for many years or have you lost your mind that much you don't remember?

I get that you dislike Liverpool, but seriously, you are slowly becoming a bore. And I for one am glad shoutbox is temporarily closed as your drivel is becoming rather tedious. No one here has said you cannot criticise your own team. No one else believes there is a conspiracy within the F.A or amongst those who manage VAR to allow Liverpool to win. We don't need their help, we are just better than most the other teams in this league. Plain and simple.

Besides, VAR is useless. Firmino "armpit offside".. are you fucking serious? Then there are plenty of other very contentious decisions not for or against us, but for other teams in the league so far this season. Just so happens that ours get highlighted more due to our success. Now I suggest you drop this tediously boring conspiracy bullshit, drop the "I am not allowed to criticise my own team" bullshit and move along with your life.
    You know what you need to do mate? Relax. I don't think I have ever written any single thing about liverpool without comments like "but United also got lucky with the referees 20 years ago!!!". Funny that when I said the truth about Man United people on this site called me a troll and when I turned to only write positive stuff people still called me that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't eh.

I have done some bit of jesting which clearly not everyone seem to have understood. Although if one denies that liverpool have gotten very many keeper mistakes in their favor as well as cheap penalties etc, that person is either fooling themselves or trying to fool everyone else. But as can be read from your post I'm not allowed to say that either

Move along is what I will do though. There is no reason to waste my time being called bore, driveling, tedious, conspiracy theorist etc.

vCash
    Peace, brother, peace

vCash
    10 men won the cup!! na na na na na!!!

steeeeevieeee g!!!

alfredo!!!

HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW!!!

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA

vCash
    You got the job done. Forster was incredible.

Morelos could have had about 7 goals. Still yet to score in an old firm game.

Rangers much the better side. The gap really has closed between the 2 sides. Anybody's title from here!

vCash

vCash
    Seems like they were all over you Beez but onky 1 stat counts - and ya won that one

vCash
    I get it.

I finally join the thread and then you fix the chatbox.

I do have Zan feelings you know!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456