Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33

Thread: champman0102.co.uk - 2017 Awards

  1. #26
    Join Date
    21-02-13
    Location
    Plymouth UK
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    8160
    Mega Congrats to all our Winners.
    Top Blokes , all of you.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    3,612
    vCash
    14863
    Sheee-it. Now I'm just embarrassed I didn't nominate or vote... I've been pretty absent these days. Barely a spare minute, but for good reasons. Thanks for the nominations and the votes. Will try to get on more in 2018.

    Congrats to the nominees and winners, and commiserations to those who missed out!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    26,119
    vCash
    4200000
    Very harsh on info0, he hardly had 10 posts outside the rock music thread in 2017

  4. #29
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,989
    vCash
    18845
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Sheee-it. Now I'm just embarrassed I didn't nominate or vote... I've been pretty absent these days. Barely a spare minute, but for good reasons. Thanks for the nominations and the votes. Will try to get on more in 2018.

    Congrats to the nominees and winners, and commiserations to those who missed out!
    But all your votes would have come my way though right?!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:


  6. #30
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    3,612
    vCash
    14863
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    But all your votes would have come my way though right?!
    Certainly buddy!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:


  8. #31
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    15,242
    vCash
    6649
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Very harsh on info0, he hardly had 10 posts outside the rock music thread in 2017
    I think his SB activity must have swung it

  9. #32
    Join Date
    07-03-17
    Posts
    287
    vCash
    500
    Congratulations to all winners (and a big thank you to everyone who nominated me)!

  10. #33
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    747
    vCash
    7600
    Great write-up Mark!

    Thanks to all who voted for me and congrats to all the other winners.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •