Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36

Thread: [AWARDS] champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2017

  1. #26

    Join Date
    21-02-13
    Location
    Plymouth UK
    Posts
    1,066
    Mega Congrats to all our Winners.
    Top Blokes , all of you.

  2. #27
    Sheee-it. Now I'm just embarrassed I didn't nominate or vote... I've been pretty absent these days. Barely a spare minute, but for good reasons. Thanks for the nominations and the votes. Will try to get on more in 2018.

    Congrats to the nominees and winners, and commiserations to those who missed out!

  3. #28
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    29,995
    Very harsh on info0, he hardly had 10 posts outside the rock music thread in 2017

  4. #29
    ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    8,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Sheee-it. Now I'm just embarrassed I didn't nominate or vote... I've been pretty absent these days. Barely a spare minute, but for good reasons. Thanks for the nominations and the votes. Will try to get on more in 2018.

    Congrats to the nominees and winners, and commiserations to those who missed out!
    But all your votes would have come my way though right?!

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    But all your votes would have come my way though right?!
    Certainly buddy!

  6. #31

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    28,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Very harsh on info0, he hardly had 10 posts outside the rock music thread in 2017
    I think his SB activity must have swung it

  7. #32
    Congratulations to all winners (and a big thank you to everyone who nominated me)!

  8. #33

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,240
    Great write-up Mark!

    Thanks to all who voted for me and congrats to all the other winners.

  9. #34

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Nothing, England
    Posts
    3,065
    I won an award

    Cheers guys Hoping i can have a better '18 then '17 to see me around more

  10. #35

    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,857
    I, like Erk, didn't vote but I won't lie to you all and say it was because I have a really busy life what with the job, the car tax running out, the garden needing sorting, the missus constantly in my ear about that decorating I haven't done yet etc etc etc but will say I couldn't be bothered.

    I have also gone through this years posts with a fine tooth comb, whatever that is, and I have found nothing of comedic value in any of my musings. Not a sausage.

    It means that my serious posts were taken as a joke.

    So thanks for that.

    You bastards.

  11. #36

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Nothing, England
    Posts
    3,065
    Also congrats to everyone else who won

    And cheers for the other nomination too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •