Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Newby

  1. #1
    Join Date
    12-01-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500

    Newby

    Hi all, another newby here. Back on the CM bandwagon (gf not happy). Probably like many here, countless hours spent on this particular version - in my case to the detriment of my A levels.

    The newer manifestations of FM became needlessly complicated (in my opinion) around 2009, so having a modern game with older style gameplay is intriguing. Looking forward to getting back into it.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supernova1984 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,638
    vCash
    34100
    Welcome to the site mate, and enjoy getting back into the game

  4. #3
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,370
    vCash
    212500
    Kiss your gf goodbye! And welcome home, brother.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    12-01-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    If our relationship survived her snapping the FM2005 disc in half, it'll survive this...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to supernova1984 For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,572
    vCash
    11311
    to the family!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,495
    vCash
    10166

  9. #7
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,792
    vCash
    8591
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova1984 View Post
    If our relationship survived her snapping the FM2005 disc in half, it'll survive this...

    Don't be so sure - you may have forgotten the power of CM 01/02

  10. #8
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    26,104
    vCash
    0
    Welcome to the site!

    She snapped a game disc Jeez, not sure how I'd react to that Should be safe with CM 01/02 though, get it installed on a virtual drive

  11. #9
    Join Date
    20-01-18
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome to the site!

    She snapped a game disc Jeez, not sure how I'd react to that Should be safe with CM 01/02 though, get it installed on a virtual drive
    Mine never succeeded in snapping my floppy-disc of Elite
    Long live the age of the really floppy floppy-disc !

    In mean time she's not even attempting to to destroy games anymore. It only hurts the family budget when I keep on replacing them.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreistein For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    1,799
    vCash
    13
    welcome supernova, 1st rule of Champ Club is no GF's allowed

  14. #11
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,572
    vCash
    11311
    What's a girlfriend?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Join Date
    28-09-17
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    63
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova1984 View Post
    Hi all, another newby here. Back on the CM bandwagon (gf not happy). Probably like many here, countless hours spent on this particular version - in my case to the detriment of my A levels.

    The newer manifestations of FM became needlessly complicated (in my opinion) around 2009, so having a modern game with older style gameplay is intriguing. Looking forward to getting back into it.
    Welcome. Enjoy your stay it's a great site.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  17. #13
    Join Date
    20-01-18
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova1984 View Post
    ... Back on the CM bandwagon (gf not happy) ...
    Buy her a cat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •