Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The six man network game

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Here's another update on our 6 man game. Last Thursday we got a good 2 hours in.

Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi guys, do you play Cm 01-02 online?
    I asking because I wanna play to. If that is ok?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlada For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vlada View Post
    Hi guys, do you play Cm 01-02 online?
    I asking because I wanna play to. If that is ok?
    Not on this game mate as we're settled into the 2ns season, but im sure others, myself included, will play a new game at some point, just keep a look out on here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Not on this game mate as we're settled into the 2ns season, but im sure others, myself included, will play a new game at some point, just keep a look out on here
    Ok, thanks for reply and pls if that is possible send me in private for next game. Thanks again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlada For This Useful Post:

vCash
    if u start another shout me up
    plz

vCash
    Yeah thats fine guys, in meantime, I suggest you download (if you haven't already) Hamachi, join 1 of the groups below, Ill accept you, as Im on there more than I am here

Network Names

ChampManFb
    ChampManFb5

password for both is

I'll need to authorise once you've sent in on either of them

vCash

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kope22 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Another horrible session for me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Wasn't too bad mate, top 4 is all that matters for the season now and you can start a fresh next season!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kope22 For This Useful Post:

vCash

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kope22 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We are going to try something new tomorrow night at around 7:30 uk time. We are going to live stream our 6 man online game from this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102CM/ you will need to join to watch. But Offisde trap is an administrator for the site so it should be no problem if you apply early enough. Hoping to have a laugh and encourage interaction between fans of the game. Also hoping to encourage others to maybe go live with there games as myself and im sure others really enjoy watching them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kope22 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quite a session on this game last night, over 3 and a half hours I think, and it was a special night, with the live FB stream, where we were able to share our game with the many in attendance (14 at one point ) we did have a crash, but it only cost us a few days, and no harm was done

Ray will post a more detailed update, as have sent him the save, so keep your eyes peeled

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    still gutted not to be involved in this considering the 4 yrs put into the "record game" ...

a good read though!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Alright we're done with season #2 and here's the recap of it:

Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Think we've all neglected updates on this game, due to live streaming session on Facebook - but never the less, here goes on current state of affairs and a recap for those just tuning in, as we approach Xmas of season 3

Morton - Looking good this season, due to some very impressive purchases, not to mention the couple he has coming in the next window. An aging Ronaldo has been in blistering form which sees his new club Top of the tree, and with Kane, the 2 are performing at the highest level, and I'm sure there will be more to come, as Neymar, Asensio, Umtiti and Laporte are all arriving as the quota of 4 purchases per window will be maxed to the full, making them a real threat, but most of them (if not all) won't be eligible for their CL shot, which at present, sees them in phase 2 with ease

Ray - Having led Man City to EPL & CL glory in season 1, he went to Doncaster, where loans expiry cost him in the play offs final, but never the less, Newcastle his now his challenge and the turnaround needed, slowly and surely, he's doing a job there. Currently 7th after 12 games and a few players raring to go on their arrival in the next window

Andrew - Winning the title last season wasn't enough, I know this man wants CL glory - currently sitting 3rd in the table, and boasting quite a unique formation, the Scouse Kings, still a force to be reckoned with, not out of the title race yet by no means, and comfortable in the CL, although a tricky '2nd phase' looking group, but its there to be seen, a squad is being built at Anfield

Pepe - I'm tipping him for the CL, he couldn't jump the final hurdle last season with Man Utd, but I feel he'll do it this time around. His EPL form is out the window, after going 5 games without a win - but saying that, you never know, with Thiago on his way, the last few months could be key for anyone

Asa - You gotta hand it to this guy, after his sacking from Swansea in season 1, the Morecambe job was always gonna be a tough one, but, having gained promotion to League 1 last season, he sits pretty in 3rd place after 17 league games, with a decent looking side. He also brags the best defence record in the league

Mike - Last season for me was a shambles, I didn't help things by chopping and changing the formation several times, but.... I gave myself 1 more year to sort my own mess out, so far, so good, - currently 5 points of the top sitting in 2nd with a game in hand. The squad is there for me, its consistency thats the worry. The Europa League campaign looks good, as does the forth-coming opening of the transfer window which will see a few players arrive at the bridge hopefully (that the board don't cancel)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Alright we got into another good 3 to 3,5 hour session last night in which we covered quite some ground again. The livesteam on the FB page was also a success with quite some viewers who were actively involved.

I made a short recap on our session on YouTube:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    If people are interested in watching our livestreams for the 6 man network game then you should join this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102CM.

It's a closed group so you'll need to be accepted, but once you're in you can follow the streams. I'll usually post an announcement beforehand about when I'm going to stream.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    My mate Andrew will livestream our next session for this one in approximately 5~10 mins on the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102CM/.

It is a private page so you'll need to be accepted before you can watch anything, but it's a fun group and worth the join!

vCash
    doubt I can watch as I am in the USA and you guys stream while I work otherwise i would

35. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    doubt I can watch as I am in the USA and you guys stream while I work otherwise i would
    We're streaming for a good 4 hours so join when you can!

vCash
    I finish at 2300 UK time.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12