Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: CM Vipers - Season 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn’t experienced any problems with PostImage? Since the problem was reported here I have posted new images through them that have shown up just fine and the old images just show up fine? Have I been lucky?
    I think the issue is the old ones show up for you because they are stored in your cache but others may not be able to view them!
    I may be wrong on that though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mark the work on this is spectacular! I am proud to be a member of this community even if I am a lazy sod and sponge off everyone else's great ideas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn’t experienced any problems with PostImage? Since the problem was reported here I have posted new images through them that have shown up just fine and the old images just show up fine? Have I been lucky?
    Depends what sort of links you were using. My URLs were always postimg.org. Some people may have already been using postimages.org which I think were OK and postimg.cc.

EDIT: ebfatz is right too. If your images are cached, they'll still show up for you. If you were to do a hard refresh, they may not any longer!

Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Mark, aren't we expecting PostImage to sort out that problem? Do they really want us to go back to all posts from this year and the previous years and edit the links???
    I wouldn't be so sure... It's been a week now so if they haven't resolved it already, they should have done by now. If you go to postimg.org, the site isn't even showing a message anymore.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    New profiles are now up for everyone who's signed up for season 5

Don't worry about the squad numbers at this stage. I know they're wrong but haven't got to the stage yet where the game asks you to assign the squad numbers.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Excitement seeing the player profiles for season ahead! It is nearly upon us!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hornbloweroafc For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Mark you're a legend mate!

Excellent stuff once again and I'm really excited for this coming season!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: The Rookie That Shook The World..., The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash

"Well then lads, I hope you've enjoyed your break because play time is over!"

The Gaffer was standing in the middle of the pitch where the Vipers squad had assembled once they had put pen to paper for the season ahead. 27 players in total had pledged for the Vipers to make their debut in the Championship and The Gaffer had a feeling that though some of the players, particularly the stalwarts of the club, would cope easily, some may find it a level too much.

"It's that time again where you all need to get training and work hard for pre-season. As always, I've lined up four friendlies before the business end of the season gets started so it'll be a good chance for all of you to get some game time in your legs."

At the mention of friendlies, excitement broke out amongst the players. "Where we off to, Gaffer? A tour abroad?" shouted hornbloweroafc. "Pievagina?" exclaimed AJ.

"Behave yourselves lads. Who do you think we are, Man Utd? Don't you realise we're a community funded football club? We'd be lucky to book a tour in Scotland!" said The Gaffer as the group suddenly quietened.

"No, it's the same drill as before. Friendlies against some of the teams who you lot have struggled to beat in the past. I had a look at our history yesterday and there's six teams that we've never managed to beat. Leicester, Carlisle, Charlton, Oldham, Walsall and Derby. We're already going to play Derby this season and for some reason both Leicester and Charlton turned us down for a friendly. So we're playing twice at home against Carlisle and Oldham and playing away at Walsall in between."

There were some moans, groans and sighs at the news of just three friendlies.

"I know. I'm disappointed too. I personally really fancied a crack at Leicester as our final friendly but they've let us down so we're taking on Oldham instead. Now, as long as you turn up for the game, you ALL will get some action on the pitch. I'll balance it out depending on how many of you turn up for your position. So for example, all three goalkeepers turn up, you'll get 30 minutes each. Just two right-backs turn up - That's 45 minutes each. I don't think I have to make it any clearer than that....!

Right then, time for some long distance running!"

More groans were to be heard from the ranks as they slowly made their way around the pitch...

The Alphabet Game #3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    As a life long Latics fan, I am very happy now! Sod going abroad, lets get it on!

P.S. Great work Mark!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789