Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legends Database 17-18

vCash

Legends Database 17-18

I have been busy making a new legends database which is based on the current update. Am I allowed to share this on the forum?

I just want to be clear I have made no changes to the update team data apart from unretiring some ex players who are now managers i.e Mark Hughes.

The rest of the data i have not touched not do I plan to. I am not looking to take any credit or follow up any work done by the update team. Its the same database with legends added in.

In this database i have grouped the legends all together at clubs I have made so that they are easly located.

It is also been made using Saturns patches.

If it is ok for me to upload i shall do for those interested in playing. If not maybe PM sharing is the option.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vCash
    Allowable updates are detailed in the last post here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1755&page=3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Allowable updates are detailed in the last post here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1755&page=3
    Ok thats fine, I just wanted to check as I haven't updated anything in the update just added in.

vCash
    I could be wrong, but as you've stated "Its the same database with legends added in" then as the majority of it is the update team's work I'd say it's a no, but Mark/Derm/someone else will be able to advise better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I could be wrong, but as you've stated "Its the same database with legends added in" then as the majority of it is the update team's work I'd say it's a no, but Mark/Derm/someone else will be able to advise better.
    Ok thanks AMC

vCash
    Ok well here it is then, Legends Database based on the Update Teams October Update.

I have not touched any data related to active players still, so for example, John Terry is still playing at Villa, so he will not be a legend until he retires. Nor have I made any transfers regarding players who moved in the last transfer window i.e Sanchez to United. I have just added in legends, so obviously full credit for the update goes to our update team as normal.

All legends start at 17/18 years of age.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4shw2c

Some screenshots:

I fixed the issue with Pele second nation being England there.

Last edited by MrFoo; 16-03-19 at 05:22 PM. Reason: pictures not showing

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I just downloaded this and tried it out, it's actually very good, reminds me of how they do the legends on FIFA Ultimate Team.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blackadder For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hello to play on this database should i first install some of the patches? (tapani or saturn) or can I install this on original data base?

vCash
    Just download what I have uploaded and drag it onto your desktop. Its the whole game I beleive.

vCash
    Hello.

I want to donwload your file, but in Sendspace always appear a message i can't do the download. Only with premium plan.

Can you put the file in another plataform? Mega, for example?

Thank you!

vCash
    MRFoo
    I downloaded this what You uploaded but when i make start a new game it appears "Unable to find..."
    What i did wrong?

vCash
    I have tried downloading this, but can't make it work..... I have the ISO, so I just dragged it to the desktop and got around 400 errors...clicked through them and afterwards it clicked when initializing leagues.... someone figured this out?

vCash
    Which database do you use for this, 3.9.60 or 3.9.68

do i need any specific patches downloaded for it to work

or do i just copy and paste data folder files into the existing folder?

vCash
    Just copy the whole folder to your desktop, its the whole game uploaded.

vCash
    Make sure you run it as Adminstrator.

vCash
    In my opinion

Platini - was a Attacking Mieldfielder Center

Mardona - was a Attacking Mieldfielder Center/Forward

vCash
    is there anyway i can speed the game up? ive tried using different speed adjusters but get multiple error messages

thanks for any help given

vCash
    I will play this tomorrow if I get it to work. What league do the legends play in?

vCash
    And what must I set the start year to to get the right ages?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    I have been busy making a new legends database which is based on the current update. Am I allowed to share this on the forum?

I just want to be clear I have made no changes to the update team data apart from unretiring some ex players who are now managers i.e Mark Hughes.

The rest of the data i have not touched not do I plan to. I am not looking to take any credit or follow up any work done by the update team. Its the same database with legends added in.

In this database i have grouped the legends all together at clubs I have made so that they are easly located.

It is also been made using Saturns patches.

If it is ok for me to upload i shall do for those interested in playing. If not maybe PM sharing is the option.

Hi really very good job! Do you think creating an image file for each player icon ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robby94 View Post
    Hi really very good job! Do you think creating an image file for each player icon ?
    Maybe, I might try it.

vCash
    Are the teams playable?

vCash
    Now that this data I merged this with, was last season, would the update team object if I were to mess with actual players now and upload? Now I don't mean messing with the data as opposed to uploading it as some simaltanous update/legends with the current update. No I mean, I would like to younger some players now, i.e Micheal Carrick, and add him to a legends team.

In essence, I want to turn some players into wonderkids, using the 17-18 data that was released last year, would that be ok?

vCash
    For people where it doesn't work, do the following:

-Rename the CM 01/02 exe that MrFoo has included to CM0102_Legends (or something) and copy it to your own cm 01/02 folder
    -Copy the data folder to your own data folder

Then run the CM 01/02 legends file. You won't have errors
    The issue with using the entire zip file from you MrFoo is that the game is registered to a different location for most users, so it will search a different data folder and therefore give errors

I hope I explained clearly, I'm not the best to explain in easy terms.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruben_ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all

Another update https://www.sendspace.com/file/4shw2c

The file contains the cm.exe, data folder and pics.cfg that goes with 2015-16 Players and Managers Pack (800x600), so if you use that pack, replace the pics.cfg with the one in the pack, it adds the legends pictures to the players that were included in that pack.

I have created 12 teams now, so thats 600 players, some that were retired and some that are young again.

This is using and old data update (17-18 season) so no squads are up to date, credit goes to the update team for creating it, I have just added on to it.
    Last edited by MrFoo; 16-03-19 at 05:21 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast