Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: March 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Hi o0opaulo0o,

thanks for your feedback. You are correct, that is a known issue which occurs with every update.

Benevento is actually in the game (though it's in Serie B) and Parma is there too (though it's in Serie C1A).

That happens because Italy has 20 clubs in Serie A and 22 clubs in Serie B in real world while in the game there are only 18 clubs in Serie A and 20 in Serie B. The game obviously supports the league structure as it was in 2001/2002. We had similar complains about Argentinian and Brazilian leagues just a few days ago: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...234#post384234

What we usually do is demoting the two worst newly promoted club from Serie A to Serie B (Benevento and Verona this year) and all 4 newly promoted clubs from Serie B to Serie C1.

For Serie C1 and C2 the scenario is even more complex and we perform a complete reallocation of all clubs, strictly following the FIGC ranking for repechage when needed.

Anyway, if you are bothered by this matter, and you are interested to play 20 clubs Serie A and 22 clubs Serie B, you can download the Saturn v5 patch https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10794, which perfectly and completely addresses and fixes the issue (I didn't download v5 yet, but I am pretty confident this fix is still supported), in addition to other significant gameplay improvements.

Just install the Saturn patch and I think you'll find Benevento and Parma in the correct leagues
    Last edited by Andrea71; 23-04-18 at 11:24 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea71 View Post
    Hi o0opaulo0o,

thanks for your feedback. You are correct, that is a known issue which occurs with every update.

Benevento is actually in the game (though it's in Serie B) and Parma is there too (though it's in Serie C1A).

That happens because Italy has 20 clubs in Serie A and 22 clubs in Serie B in real world while in the game there are only 18 clubs in Serie A and 20 in Serie B. The game obviously supports the league structure as it was in 2001/2002. We had similar complains about Argentinian and Brazilian leagues just a few days ago: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...234#post384234

What we usually do is excluding the two worst newly promoted club from Serie A (Benevento and Verona this year) and all 4 newly promoted clubs from Serie B.

For Serie C1 and C2 the scenario is even more complex and we perform a complete reallocation of all clubs, strictly following the FIGC ranking for repechage when needed.

Anyway, if you are bothered by this matter, and you are interested to play 20 clubs Serie A and 22 clubs Serie B, you can download the Saturn v5 patch https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10794, which perfectly and completely addresses and fixes the issue (I didn't download v5 yet, but I am pretty confident this fix is still supported), in addition to other significant gameplay improvements.

Just install the Saturn patch and I think you'll find Benevento and Parma in the correct leagues
    Im happy enough to play without, the work you guys have done to update the game is phenomenal. Truly brought the game back to life for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to o0opaulo0o For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Sorry if it's been mentioned, just found a duplicate player. Kristian Brymora at Millwall.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hallsi2001 For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Ashley Williams has beastly defensive att's but been pretty woeful on the whole since at Everton

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    bakayoko at chelsea is well overated, im not even sure he is a dmc he never even defends but is always involved in the attack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ironzy View Post
    bakayoko at chelsea is well overated, im not even sure he is a dmc he never even defends but is always involved in the attack.
    Bakayoko seems correct, based on what he has done so far with Monaco.

+1 on Aguero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ironzy View Post
    Bakayako seems about right, based on what he has done so far at AS Monaco.

+1 on Aguero though

vCash
    Fantastic job guys! Appreciate that! Do you think there's a chance to update also World Cup, Champions League (and other competitions) and national leagues' history (winners and runners-up) if you start higher than 2001? I feel a little discomfort having that gap. Or (if not) is there a way to DIY?

vCash
    Have you changed the top teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid etc from playing long ball?

vCash

(R) histories

Are there other users who are annoyed by the Reserve team stats in the player histories? Aesthetically speaking, it's really unattractive, and even confusing sometimes. There is, except 'completeness', no added value. I have the feeling that most of the people who play this game, would prefer to do without them and have 'clean' first team histories for their players, like in the original game (and also in the first updates, those (R) stats weren't present). It would also save the update team a lot of work. Are there people who agree?

vCash
    I agree, bugs me but not end of world.

vCash
    Hi just a small thing. When I was looking at the MLS and clicked Seattle Sounders it showed as Tampa Bay Mutiny

vCash
    The histories process is automated, I think. I'm sure it's not intentional to have them imported as well.

vCash
    I think it looks a bit rubbish too. If the update team did want to remove them, I think Notepad++ might be able to do it (just select Remove Bookmarked Lines @ 29 seconds rather than Remove Unmarked Lines).

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    Member of the Month
    VIP
    Captain
    vCash
    (R) histories can be removed easily enough. They were added to aid the process of getting 2nd nationality more accurately. Could be as easy just have the data for those in an (R) side all zeroes and removed completely for those established in the 1st team.

vCash
    And how do I do that? With Flex?

vCash
    Thank you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to oowen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hi Andreas Christensen's (Chelsea) wages seem a little too high. On 50k p/w, Willian is on 55k

vCash
    Hi there,

First of all,... AMAZING work. Nice to play with recent teams in this good old engine.
    I had a brief look and give it a proper go later

Like most of the people here I used to edit/alter the game with the game-editor myself.
    I never managed to get the reserve teams into a regular competition or managed to increased the squad size from 50 up to... well.. more.

In the post of this update it says "Reserve side has increased to 79" Does this mean the squad size is increased?
    If yes, can you tell me how you've done it?

Kind regards,

(Curious) Rick

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    Member of the Month
    VIP
    Captain
    vCash
    No it's just the number of reserve sides. They aren't linked to the main side, they are just in a competition called Reserve that has little or no impact in game. All players need to be on future transfers to the main side to as they technically aren't owned by the main side.

If I remember correctly someone managed to increase the size of a squad but the screen didn't display the increase. So there was players in the squad you couldn't see when too many where on screen

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I have seen all the future transfers from from, in this case 'Jong Ajax' to 'Ajax'.
    I was just wondering if someone managed to get Ajax Reserves into a proper competition like Barcelona B e.g.

About the squad size, that's exactly how far I managed to get years ago. I managed to increase squad size to 99, but then the problem came you had to make sure you had enough differences between the players to sort them. Only when sorting them you where able to see them. Otherwise you would only see the first 50 contracted players lol. Very annoying.

vCash
    Thank you for your efforts as always, much appreciate.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clarky666 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Loving the new update. However, Wales are not being included in the international qualifiers and I have no idea why?
    Also after being rated best manager in the world and applying for the England job on many many occasions without being offered the job I cannot figure out why? My nationality is Welsh on the game but surely if i am the best manager in the world does nationality really matter?
    Hope someone can advise or help please

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Are you using Saturn's patch - that should solve both

Cracking username - not sure why you applied for England job though

vCash
    not sure if its the place but some not even in the data and should be added and... some should get better stats

UEFA top50 youngsters to watch 2018-2019

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...d=2528631.html

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zarni123 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast