Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: March 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Just create an ODB folder (thats how preview save is usually provided IIRC) - see here for how to create separate

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10247
    Awsome!

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rollollon View Post
    I dont know where to post this question but here we go:
    When new updates arrive there is usually a SAVE GAME file that comes first and later on the data folder files are released.
    So my question is whether there are certain files that need to be installed if in this case the new upcoming SAVE GAME "September/October 2018 update" before loading this update. Right now I personally have the 2009 update files in the folders. Do I have to install the March 2018 folders before loading the Sep/Oct 2018 SAVE GAME?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Just create an ODB folder (thats how preview save is usually provided IIRC) - see here for how to create separate

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10247
    You need the 3.9.68 version to load the save game. So that's ODB + official patch.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345