Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: March 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Ok. So maybe I have a misunderstood all of this and that is exactly what I am trying to figure out here.
    Of course the release shoud be made when it is all as good as possible.

I thought that the "Save Game" file could be played with. I think i did that last year. But maybe I didnīt then cuz now Mark says it cant be played with.

I thought that you just loaded the Save Game and then played on with it if you want to using the latest patch released as a data folder. (In this case the March 2018 update).
    And that all player ratings, transfers, positions etc etc have been updated and can be played with in the upcoming Save Game load.
    If that is not the case then I get the confusion here and sorry for the misunderstanding.

vCash
    Honestly, the ratings for the Save Game Vs the final Data Update won't really be close. Remember for the last month all we have been able to do is update squad lists (transfers, loan, new youth players) and add staff. It's only after the Preview Save Game is out do we get to do some decent testing - that's where most adjustments come from e.g. 10 players could be given CA160 but without testing 9 could end up being shite. With CA160 you'd expect at least a decent player if not a very very good one

Plus the more real life games that are played the more data and knowledge we get - the 3 promoted sides in the EPL for instance are left until last when updating England, this way there is clearer picture of how the players are handling the change between Championship and EPL. Otherwise you would have the 3 promoted clubs get relegated in game without fail. The 3 promoted clubs getting relegated hasn't happened in awhile, 1 or 2 over perform Vs expectations each year (1.5 teams out of 3 stay up or get relegated on average)
    Last edited by Dermotron; 29-09-18 at 02:08 PM.

vCash
    here ıs my questıon
    today most players play at their higher level at the age of 30's
    and also some extreme players like buffon at 40's
    in the game most players stamina decrease from the age of 31-32 and at the age of 34 stamına nearly comes to above 10
    can you fıx thıs problem at least the playıng abılıty and stamına doesnt fall at least the age of 35-36?

vCash
    Nope. Not in a data update anyhow

vCash
    Thanx Derm
    Now its much clearer.

vCash

Data update October 2018

Any ideas when full data will be released?

Thanks

vCash
    Full, no

Preview, later on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456