Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 69 of 69

Thread: Good players March 2018 Update

  1. #51
    Join Date
    11-07-16
    Posts
    43
    vCash
    500
    Impressive stats - What tactic are you using?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    660
    vCash
    666
    The tactic I submitted in the "Tactic Contest: The Best Scoring Tactic". You'll find a link to it there.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    08-03-18
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    766

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to marklt9999 For This Useful Post:


  5. #54
    Join Date
    08-03-18
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    766

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to marklt9999 For This Useful Post:


  7. #55
    Join Date
    29-08-16
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for all the recommendations guys (and girls) - is there any way around the "and have only recently purchased him" rebuttal? Seems most of the young players mentioned in the thread have this coming back at me.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    660
    vCash
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    is there any way around the "and have only recently purchased him" rebuttal?
    I don't think so. You just have to wait..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:


  10. #57
    Join Date
    02-11-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh - This player is quality. Scores lots of goals.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nighthawk For This Useful Post:


  12. #58
    Dermotron's Avatar
    Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    Member of the Month
    VIP
    Captain
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    28,168
    vCash
    800100
    Nathan Austin - Inverness CT - a must for lower leagues

    Luke Williams on a free at the start of the game also
    Last edited by Dermotron; 12-06-18 at 01:47 PM.

  13. #59
    Join Date
    29-08-16
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    hope this is allowed, but a collation of some of the players mentioned in this thread and the last update (because I lost my saved shortlist):


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Retro For This Useful Post:


  15. #60
    Join Date
    31-10-17
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    hello agaın cm lovers
    here ıs my top players
    ı am usıng 4 3 3 tactıcs
    roffo for goalkeeper
    dalot,ranieri for left back
    ajax defenders de lıgt,schuurs and upemaranco at leipzig
    medina for right back
    malcom for lef mıdfıelder mın 20 goals 30 asısts what an amazıng player
    ı mentıoned before frenkie de jong another amazong mıdfıelder
    and agaın ajax player kerım zıyech
    vınıcıous junıor for the fırst strıker
    fiete arp for second strıker
    and mbappe for the 3 strıker

    when ı am capable of buyıng thıs players ın the game ın 3 seasons
    thıs players re playıng at theır hıghest standarts for 10 years


  16. #61
    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    4,233
    vCash
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by foxriver View Post
    hello agaın cm lovers
    here ıs my top players
    ı am usıng 4 3 3 tactıcs
    roffo for goalkeeper
    dalot,ranieri for left back
    ajax defenders de lıgt,schuurs and upemaranco at leipzig
    medina for right back
    malcom for lef mıdfıelder mın 20 goals 30 asısts what an amazıng player
    ı mentıoned before frenkie de jong another amazong mıdfıelder
    and agaın ajax player kerım zıyech
    vınıcıous junıor for the fırst strıker
    fiete arp for second strıker
    and mbappe for the 3 strıker

    when ı am capable of buyıng thıs players ın the game ın 3 seasons
    thıs players re playıng at theır hıghest standarts for 10 years

    Try Malcom at the right side

  17. #62
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    4,813
    vCash
    265000
    Medina?

  18. #63
    Join Date
    07-08-13
    Posts
    185
    vCash
    250
    Paolo Medina..starts in benfica reserves. A Mexican right back .

  19. #64
    Join Date
    29-10-15
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    500
    Hi...!
    Just a little request : I started a game with Red Star 93 in National (France) and I have a 0€budget for transfer.
    I already signed Samir Nasri (Thank you Sashead !) and it was quite a battle but I'm looking for other "great" players for free...

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sign Armin Djerlek... :'(

    Thank you !

  20. #65
    Join Date
    26-06-18
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi Tatsumi View Post
    Hi...!
    Just a little request : I started a game with Red Star 93 in National (France) and I have a 0€budget for transfer.
    I already signed Samir Nasri (Thank you Sashead !) and it was quite a battle but I'm looking for other "great" players for free...

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sign Armin Djerlek... :'(

    Thank you !
    I've been signing Bilel Hassaini on a free and he's performed pretty well

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to pitifulreply For This Useful Post:


  22. #66
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    356
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Medina?
    Funky Cold Medina

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny Dalglish's Smile For This Useful Post:

    AJ

  24. #67
    Join Date
    29-10-15
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    500
    For Lower Leagues, Benoît Trémoulinas is free (but injuried) at the start of the game.
    Last edited by Takeshi Tatsumi; 11-07-18 at 10:25 AM.

  25. #68
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    24
    vCash
    500
    I have found Carl McHugh to be an outrageous DM for lower leagues and he can do a job in the Premier League too.

  26. #69
    Join Date
    30-07-18
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500

    Monster team

    GK Rajkovic

    Def DE Light(DC), De jong(DC), Lyanco(DC)

    MID: Malcolm(ML), Pedro Neto(MR) with arrows

    AMC: Pulisic(AMC), Valverde(AMC)

    FC: Timo Werner, Arp, Vinicius Junior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •