Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Good players March 2018 Update

  1. #76
    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Maresic looks decent, been chasing another DM, number one target was dendoncker but cost could be a little excessive

  2. #77
    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    picked up Sancho, seems to have had a decent start and plenty of time to improve

  3. #78
    Join Date
    07-09-15
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Maresic looks decent
    This is an understatement, I bought him in my second season for Kaiserslautern - he's my best DC, my best DMC and my best MC at 19 years old, should win player of the year for the Bundesliga!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    This is an understatement, I bought him in my second season for Kaiserslautern - he's my best DC, my best DMC and my best MC at 19 years old, should win player of the year for the Bundesliga!
    I opted for dendoncker in the end.....maybe I shouldn't have

    also could do with a new gk preferably young 23 and under any reccomendations would be welcome

  5. #80
    Join Date
    07-09-15
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    I opted for dendoncker in the end.....maybe I shouldn't have

    also could do with a new gk preferably young 23 and under any reccomendations would be welcome
    Labont at Toulouse is fantastic but expensive, apparently Roffo at Boca is really good but I have never bought him. Rajkovic at Maccabi Tel Aviv is probably the best keeper in the game but its hard to persuade him to come to Europe for some reason, he's always ended up in China on my saves.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    Labont at Toulouse is fantastic but expensive, apparently Roffo at Boca is really good but I have never bought him. Rajkovic at Maccabi Tel Aviv is probably the best keeper in the game but its hard to persuade him to come to Europe for some reason, he's always ended up in China on my saves.

    been trying to get Lafont but they don't seem to accept maybe ill have to loosen the purse strings and splash out to get him

  7. #82
    Join Date
    20-03-12
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Have to wait till 2nd season but Matz Sels from Newcastle constant 7.60 - 7.80 rating every season well worth money for how cheap you can get him

  8. #83
    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkv17 View Post
    Have to wait till 2nd season but Matz Sels from Newcastle constant 7.60 - 7.80 rating every season well worth money for how cheap you can get him
    just played against him, he had a stormer.....could be worth a punt.....Lafont they want 30m for ive only 23m to spend! and cant seem to move anyone on, or may wait until the summer to bring in a new gk.
    any other suggestions?

    Also want to try and bring in a young forward was looking at Ben Brereton anyone had experiences with him before?


    ***Got Lafont in the end and also Arp is coming in on a bosman at end of season! squad seems to be coming together nicely now!***
    Last edited by upthehammers; 16-09-18 at 10:15 PM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    07-09-15
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    500
    Almost every goalkeeper you play against has the game of their lives, even the ones with 10 handling etc, that's why 'Getting Super Keepered' is a thing in Champ Manager

    Brereton was great in the October 2017 update, then the data team realised he wasn't actually that good so he was made more average in the March 2018 update. I can't remember where I got him but there's a Georgian striker called Tchanturia who is brilliant...and dirt cheap as I recall, just do a Find Player search for him.

    Edit: Tchanturia is on contract with Empoli but normally out on loan somewhere so you have to wait til the end of the season to get him

  10. #85
    Join Date
    08-06-15
    Posts
    27
    vCash
    500
    Crysencio Summerville from Feyenoord
    Umaro Embalo from Benfica R
    Joe Willock from Arsenal R
    Michael Brandner from RB Salzburg

    i had a lot offers from big clubs for these players.




    Last edited by Marquss; 18-09-18 at 12:21 PM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marquss For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •