Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good players March 2018 Update

vCash
    Maresic looks decent, been chasing another DM, number one target was dendoncker but cost could be a little excessive

vCash
    picked up Sancho, seems to have had a decent start and plenty of time to improve

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Maresic looks decent
    This is an understatement, I bought him in my second season for Kaiserslautern - he's my best DC, my best DMC and my best MC at 19 years old, should win player of the year for the Bundesliga!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    This is an understatement, I bought him in my second season for Kaiserslautern - he's my best DC, my best DMC and my best MC at 19 years old, should win player of the year for the Bundesliga!
    I opted for dendoncker in the end.....maybe I shouldn't have

also could do with a new gk preferably young 23 and under any reccomendations would be welcome

vCash
    I opted for dendoncker in the end.....maybe I shouldn't have

also could do with a new gk preferably young 23 and under any reccomendations would be welcome
    Labont at Toulouse is fantastic but expensive, apparently Roffo at Boca is really good but I have never bought him. Rajkovic at Maccabi Tel Aviv is probably the best keeper in the game but its hard to persuade him to come to Europe for some reason, he's always ended up in China on my saves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    Labont at Toulouse is fantastic but expensive, apparently Roffo at Boca is really good but I have never bought him. Rajkovic at Maccabi Tel Aviv is probably the best keeper in the game but its hard to persuade him to come to Europe for some reason, he's always ended up in China on my saves.

been trying to get Lafont but they don't seem to accept maybe ill have to loosen the purse strings and splash out to get him

vCash
    Have to wait till 2nd season but Matz Sels from Newcastle constant 7.60 - 7.80 rating every season well worth money for how cheap you can get him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkv17 View Post
    Have to wait till 2nd season but Matz Sels from Newcastle constant 7.60 - 7.80 rating every season well worth money for how cheap you can get him
    just played against him, he had a stormer.....could be worth a punt.....Lafont they want 30m for ive only 23m to spend! and cant seem to move anyone on, or may wait until the summer to bring in a new gk.
    any other suggestions?

Also want to try and bring in a young forward was looking at Ben Brereton anyone had experiences with him before?

***Got Lafont in the end and also Arp is coming in on a bosman at end of season! squad seems to be coming together nicely now!***
    Last edited by upthehammers; 16-09-18 at 10:15 PM.

vCash
    Almost every goalkeeper you play against has the game of their lives, even the ones with 10 handling etc, that's why 'Getting Super Keepered' is a thing in Champ Manager

Brereton was great in the October 2017 update, then the data team realised he wasn't actually that good so he was made more average in the March 2018 update. I can't remember where I got him but there's a Georgian striker called Tchanturia who is brilliant...and dirt cheap as I recall, just do a Find Player search for him.

Edit: Tchanturia is on contract with Empoli but normally out on loan somewhere so you have to wait til the end of the season to get him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Crysencio Summerville from Feyenoord
    Umaro Embalo from Benfica R
    Joe Willock from Arsenal R
    Michael Brandner from RB Salzburg

i had a lot offers from big clubs for these players.

Last edited by Marquss; 18-09-18 at 12:21 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marquss For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickpocket View Post
    All of the following can be acquired very cheaply or for free one or two years in, assuming you're at a half decent club. None of them have ever let me down.

Lovely font, what is it called?

cheers!

vCash
    Want to invest in some good young British players, ive already bought jadon Sancho, and have Declan rice and reece oxford but any suggestions would be great thx in advance guys

vCash
    Ruben Loftus Cheek, Tierney(celtic), Luke Williams(not young, but premiership standard). Preston have a few decent players. Seany Maguire and Alan Browne can do a job in the premiership aswell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    Ruben Loftus Cheek, Tierney(celtic), Luke Williams(not young, but premiership standard). Preston have a few decent players. Seany Maguire and Alan Browne can do a job in the premiership aswell.
    Been tempted to put a bid in for loftus-cheek have u tried him? also gonna try and get sessegnon rather than Tierney I think

vCash
    I've signed Sessegnon in any game where i've had the funds. Always performs. Can get an absurd amount of assists from wingback position. I've played Loftus Cheek at DM role with arrow to midfield. Gets a good tackles per game and gets decent assists in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    I've signed Sessegnon in any game where i've had the funds. Always performs. Can get an absurd amount of assists from wingback position. I've played Loftus Cheek at DM role with arrow to midfield. Gets a good tackles per game and gets decent assists in.
    Ive bought in Hudson-Odoi on a free and looking to sign sessegnon for around 19.5m squad seems to be coming on nicely

**sessegnon ended up costing me 22m**
    Last edited by upthehammers; 21-09-18 at 10:14 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to upthehammers For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio Paim View Post
    Lovely font, what is it called?

cheers!
    Louis George Cafe Bold

vCash
    Had a look through and amazed not to see this guy mentioned anywhere as he's an absolute must for me in every new game I start. Available on a free at the start - impossible to sign him for english clubs in season 1, but just wait until the summer, he can be bought for peanuts usually, and is perhaps the most frightening lone striker around.

vCash
    Want to invest in some good young British players, ive already bought jadon Sancho, and have Declan rice and reece oxford but any suggestions would be great thx in advance guys
    Marcus Edwards, Jonathan Panzo, Rhian Brewster, Callum Gribben, Callum Connolly, Mason Mount, Angel Gomes, Phil Foden usually turn out good, although it can be a bit random.

vCash
    Thanks
    Last edited by zionmaster; 22-09-18 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Just found the font! Thanks!

vCash
    who had tried this player?

Jamie Maclaren

vCash
    jan hurtado i 2nd

vCash
    Some home grown youth...

Joe Hancott (Portsmouth)
    Mitch Candlin (Walsall)
    Ryan Porteous (Hibernian)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234