Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TESTIRANJE ( created by ^Jack^ )

vCash

TESTIRANJE ( created by ^Jack^ )

NOTE: READ DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST (doesn't look like anything to me?)

I had to create a thread for this tactic (link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ml2rp3 )as I've been using it with fantastic success in my most recent save game (on the Oct '17 update with Saturn's v4 patch).

So Mr ^Jack^ bravo for this modificated Looper tactic - I like it better than the original as I do enjoy the free-scoring tactics Here are some screenies showcasing its capabilities.

Note the phenomenal amount of goals scored. This is no fluke either. I took over Wednesday as they had just been relegated into League One. In that season we got promoted and scored 151 goals. Two better in our return to the Championship as you can see!

Star of the show was striker Sean Poole who I plucked from the non-league. He had all the trademarks of a natural born freak with his excellent finishing and off the ball stats. Sure enough he scored a hatful and that's in a front two as well!

The most remarkable stat for this tactic was its cup success. I've never seen anything like it! This was all achieved with a decent Championship team most of the time - not a world class squad by any stretch. I've won the EFL cup four times in a row (2x with Wolves, 2x with Sheff Weds). I've also won the FA Cup for the last 2 years. In my League One season with Sheff Wed we won both domestic cups!

The other cup trophy is the Community Shield which I won as Wolves manager. I reached the semis of the Europa League with Wolves before I jumped ship to take the Wednesday job (always my aim as they were sinking fast and they're my hometown club). With Wednesday we reached the QF of the Europa League but lost to M'Gladbach on away goals after our keeper had a mare.

Overall player ratings - this doesn't include those sold on who lit up the league in the early part of the season. You can ignore O'Grady who only played 1.5 games. The back three consistently get great ratings; I go for a DLC, DC and DRC which works great.

So in short, if you want an entertaining save full of goals and a shit-ton of success in league and cup, download ^Jack^'s brilliant tactic

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID BY ^JACK^ TO SET THIS THREAD UP - ALL OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN.

love you all xoxo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    And that's with a lower league club...

I'm going to try this with a top side to compare!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

ViK

vCash
    He did excellent work, he made real improvement. WOB top all first and second boxes he positioned the forwards much more offensive. These fowards have very clean roles and they are not spending so much energy for defence and their aim is scoring, for example 2143_forever_Vtest4 or its clone 343_att scores too much (his hybrid tactic in 433 contest too), but in these tactics three forwards are very messy and clutter, right forward centered more than center forward etc... With clean positinionings, improvent of Testiranje much valuable than scoring improvements of 2143foreverVtest4-343att. It deserves praise. Testiranje is monster MM tactic!
    Last edited by scemoka; 06-04-18 at 11:06 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    He did excellent work, he made real improvement. WOB top all first and second boxes he positioned the forwards much more offensive. These fowards have very clean roles and they are not spending so much energy for defence and their aim is scoring, for example 2143_forever_Vtest4 or its clone 343_att scores too much (his hybrid tactic in 433 contest too), but in these tactics three forwards are very messy and clutter, right forward centered more than center forward etc... With clean positinionings, improvent of Testiranje much valuable than scoring improvements of 2143foreverVtest4-343att. It deserves praise. Testiranje is monster MM tactic!
    scemoka my friend, what do you think about the through ball instructions for MCL/MCR and left striker? Does it have any effect on the scoring?
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    scemoka my friend, what do you think about the through ball instructions for MCL/MCR and left striker? Does it have any effect on the scoring?
    I'm not sure for left striker, this tactic has AMC, instead of left striker AMC can be make through balls too. Through balls of MLC-MRC absolutely have positive effect for scoring.

I want to say something for other lads too. I'm very happy that here we have very talented mates.. Tapani created legendary 4141 iodine,-Superstranger improved it defensively, made some with some touches it swtiched to 4141 dna... and high scoring forwards began with modifications by Giopos wib moves in i neeed passing, now ^Jack^tried something new with forwards WOB, i made some modification by 3331 iodine,, Nurishi made extra things,Atomicant did the unique tactic. And i want give some credits to Franz Ferdinand and Minusf. Nagoya Grampus and Xaxa tactics are symmetric, by their influence i started to pay attention symmetricity when making tactics. around thounsands of run with 352conWc - wider positinion can be solid too, i understand,and no need too much narrowing WOB! Briefly all theese talented lads carried one brick for improvement. All together we are improving
    Last edited by scemoka; 06-04-18 at 11:55 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's great to see it's working out for you guys as well! Gotta love high scoring tactics.
    The positioning of the strikers in the WOB screens and an offensive AMC really gave it an edge over versions I tried previously.
    It would be great to see it improved even further.

vCash
    It's all very well, but I don't like winning the title like Sheff Wed (above).

It takes away suspension. And then it's awfully boring to win the League with both fingers in the nose.

That's why I made an AI tactic pack and put the best possible tactics in that pack so that whatever tactic you use, it's still a challenge to win the title, just like in real life.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Is this a full play tactic or holiday mode?

vCash
    Either. My stats in the OP are from full play but it did very well in GFRay's holiday tests, too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

vCash
    This is good shit. I used this tactic as a template for a 4-1-4-1 - some wibwob screens are identical to this tac and the rest are very much "inspired" by it. I don't take any credit whatsoever.

Finished 1st with Newcastle in my first season. Not unbeaten, not flawless, but very solid indeed. Might put up a thread for it. Nice work Jack!

vCash
    Nice tactic this, very impressive goal scoring tactic, especially with two strikers who both score decent amounts. I took Bristol City from Championship to Premiership in the first season fairly comfortably, scoring 130 goals! not bad with a bang average squad and little budget. Managed 8th in my first season in the premiership. Scored 70 and conceded around 60 - again with a pretty average team e.g. my front two were Lasogga & Grigg and still had 6/7 from the Championship winning team! Second season in the prem I finished 6th won the league cup scoring 86 in the league, by far the most - The AMC position is particularly effective. You wont get too many clean sheets unless you have quality defenders but the rate at which you score isn't really an issue. In my second season in the Prem my two centre Mids - McTommay & Saponara had quite poor average ratings so I switch the "Through Balls" off and the performance seemed to improve, not sure if this is just a coincidence or not - still have decent amount of assists to - around 15 each . Anyway about to start my 3rd season in the prem and now have a very decent side including - Plea, Arp, Dendocker, Pieri, Frenkie de Jong, Alena, Milik & The Ox. Expecting big things. Cheers!
    Last edited by Charlie22; 23-04-18 at 10:05 AM.

vCash
    Quick question: Witch striker in TESTIRANJE scores more goals? Left or right?
    Thanks for any answers

vCash
    In my experience with danish league I always buy dribbling forward(dribbling, pace and passing) and post-player striker(off the ball, jumping and heading), but seems like dribbler scores more goals, and most striker goals are leftover chances. Trying to get a striker to at least have more physical presence and dominance (corners and off the ball movements).

vCash
    Good Question Piotrrybak, I've too wondered this. In another thread I'm sure I read the striker on the right is more prolific but after playing approx. 15 seasons with various teams in various leagues and mixing between FRLC & SC I cannot give a definitive answer which striker scores more. All I know is both left and right striker scores lots and if you get a decent player in the AMC position e.g Plea or Vinicius Junior etc they can score almost as many. I had a front three of Hudson Odoi, Werner and Plea and all 3 hit between 30 and 50 goals.

vCash
    Been testing this for about a week and can confirm it kills at all levels. The AMC seems to be the star player, regularly scoring more goals than the strikers.

Is it me or does the 2.21 patch make the game considerably harder? Particularly in holiday mode. I know Tapani hasn't changed the game engine but I'm getting terrible results using this tactic with the 2.21 patch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeTee View Post
    Been testing this for about a week and can confirm it kills at all levels. The AMC seems to be the star player, regularly scoring more goals than the strikers.

Is it me or does the 2.21 patch make the game considerably harder? Particularly in holiday mode. I know Tapani hasn't changed the game engine but I'm getting terrible results using this tactic with the 2.21 patch
    I think it depends on which database you are using tbh, original database then no, i didnt see any difference, March 2018 then yeah it feels like the game is more of a challenge but that is because of the player upgrades, along with better managers.

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by o0opaulo0o View Post
    I think it depends on which database you are using tbh, original database then no, i didnt see any difference, March 2018 then yeah it feels like the game is more of a challenge but that is because of the player upgrades, along with better managers.
    Also ever since the tapani 2.21 patch there have been upgraded AI tactics which are much harder than the ones on the original game.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I knew it. It was obvious the way the team was winning everything then stopped when I changed the patch. Does anyone know which patch is the last one without the harder AI and managers?

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    I knew it. It was obvious the way the team was winning everything then stopped when I changed the patch. Does anyone know which patch is the last one without the harder AI and managers?
    I think it's the 2.19 tapani patch and the data updates before that.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just had another look at the testing. It looks there is 451 and 4411 shaped tactics that consistently beat all the top tactics from the RTL. The 451 looks particularly overpowered there was a Chelsea team that concede only 12 goals in a 38 games Premiership season. I doubt there is any tactic that can live with that. Has anyone looked into this cuz I think this makes the game too hard it's impossible to play in holiday mode

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Just had another look at the testing. It looks there is 451 and 4411 shaped tactics that consistently beat all the top tactics from the RTL. The 451 looks particularly overpowered there was a Chelsea team that concede only 12 goals in a 38 games Premiership season. I doubt there is any tactic that can live with that. Has anyone looked into this cuz I think this makes the game too hard it's impossible to play in holiday mode
    The testing in the RTL is done against the original 3.9.68 tactics so not against the tactics the AI uses is current patches. Unfortunately I'm unable to make an automated test sequence possible on anything else than the save I have now. Otherwise people could start creating tactics that work good in the current versions as well.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yeah it would be brilliant if we had a harder AI tactics league.

vCash
    This one is ridicilous, by far the best tactic I have seen.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    This one is ridicilous, by far the best tactic I have seen.
    Did you test it in fullplay or holiday?

vCash
    I tried it on my Barakaldo save for 1 game and got thumped 3-0 at home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast