Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultimate Managers League - Rebooted!

vCash
    I appear not to have an AMLC in my squad. Dear old Nelson should be it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Is there a save of all the non ww tactics banging about or shall I just revert to type and use the vanilla.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    I appear not to have an AMLC in my squad. Dear old Nelson should be it.
    That's my bad. I've amended it as you can see below, but I won't upload a new save just for that. Just know that he's an AMLC from now on so just treat him as one when making your squad for this month.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Is there a save of all the non ww tactics banging about or shall I just revert to type and use the vanilla.
    Unlike the wibwobbed tactics there is no non wibwob tactic test league so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So I wish I joined this now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    So I wish I joined this now!
    Sorry mate. I had it announced several times in chat as well and left it open for like 10 days for people to join.

We're all set now so tough luck, but you can join the next one whenever that one is.
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    That's my bad. I've amended it as you can see below, but I won't upload a new save just for that. Just know that he's an AMLC from now on so just treat him as one when making your squad for this month.

Spoiler!

Unlike the wibwobbed tactics there is no non wibwob tactic test league so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.
    A few years back I downloaded a jumbo tactic pack that had two folders - one full of WW and one full of NWW. Must be kicking about somewhere here, still.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JayFlo For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    London35 has informed he's not got the time to commit to this so drkshadow1 will take over his team.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I will make him proud! I just need to follow all the information to get everything set up in the system

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    I will make him proud! I just need to follow all the information to get everything set up in the system
    Here's your office where you can put all of your point spending in: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10848. I will update the OP of it after each month with the points you've earned.

This is where you can find all the information you need to play as well as instructions on how to use the save game editor: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...190#post385190. I will also post the results of the matches in this thread.

I will put the save games you can download here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10854. Remember that we're using Saturn's v5 patch for this one so you need that have that one setup.

And you'll have to submit your squads for each month here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10852. Plan for now is every two weeks IRL for one month ingame. We can move faster if everyone agrees, but given how much is required of you I don't want to set the deadlines so quickly after one another.

vCash
    I shall uninstall all my data from the laptop and work on setting this up on that.

so version Saturn V5
    data update? (latest i am guessing)
    save game editor

then i am good to go

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    I shall uninstall all my data from the laptop and work on setting this up on that.

so version Saturn V5
    data update? (latest i am guessing)
    save game editor

then i am good to go
    Saturn's v5 patch already includes the latest data update (March 2018) so you only need that patch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123