Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Patch +v5

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Every time i try loading the game i dont get any where just comes up with:

"UNABLE TO INITIALISE THE GRAPHICS IN FULL SCREEN MODE - PLEASE ENSURE THAT DIRECTX HAS BEEN INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND THAT YOUR GRAPHICS ADAPTER SUPPORT 800-600 PIXEL RESOLUTION IN 16 BIT COLOUR"

Checked compatibility mode, checked direct x, everything fine Saturn 4 worked fined but now this pops up with saturn 5. All help very much appreciated.

Follow this
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...371#post381371
    Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ok got the game working, using .exe file no. 7 however my TV money is 42M instead of the 84M i see in the update and Burnley receiving Anyone got any ideas?.

vCash
    Use the X2 in Game Settings > Currency

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

GFRay is offline 0102Bet Mod
    Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Question for saturn and others:

Do you also find that you get more red cards on the v5 patch than on other patches?

I find there is a significant increase in 'random' red cards than in the previous patches. With a 'random' red card I mean red cards given for seemingly normal fouls that would at max deserve a yellow. I'm not talking about the lunging, reckless, two footed challenges.

It feels like red cards are much more abundant in this latest patch and I'm not the only one to notice it. All my mates that I play online games with have noticed it as well since it hits us all much more than previous saves on the v4.

Did you change anything saturn that could have caused this?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    DOH....... i read that and then completely forgot it. lol

vCash
    Please fix this in the next update lads. its killing my fun. So many red and yellows on the V5 patch. I love all the updates but this latest one is nuts with an average of 7-10 reds and 60-80 yellow cards per league season.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kope22 For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Have you got "hard" tackling on?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Have you got "hard" tackling on?
    He does and so do I Redders. Kope22 is my bud that I play a lot of online games with.

Like him I have also noticed a significant increase in cards (both yellow and red) in the latest v5 patch. I've been playing hard tackling forever, never played anything else like Kope, but this is the first patch in which we both find that you get significant more cards. And it's not just us, but all our buds we play online with have noticed it.

We had some saves on the v4 patch and never noticed an increase so that's why we think it's something in the v5 patch.
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    more players play acting/diving/feigning injury/out of control challenges isn't it - i'd say true to life

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just ran into something strange.

Mourinho at Man Utd playing with Lukaku at CDM and Phil Jones as a right winger?
    I clicked their formation and it said "451_norway*" for the tactics he was using

Also, in the same match the referee moved the play back "20,000 yards" hehe :]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohsin For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin View Post
    Just ran into something strange.

Mourinho at Man Utd playing with Lukaku at CDM and Phil Jones as a right winger?
    I clicked their formation and it said "451_norway*" for the tactics he was using

Also, in the same match the referee moved the play back "20,000 yards" hehe :]
    4-5-1 is a strange tactic indeed. Egil Olsen (former Norway national coach) who used this tactic, was well known for putting
    players in positions they normally didn`t play. Ronny Johnsen (former ManU defender) was originally a domestic striker before Olsen called him up for national
    duty. Called him up as a central defender. Also Jostein Flo, a 2 meter tall and slow striker, played as right winger.

vCash
    If you use one of these patches are you automatically playing against harder AI team formations, or are they still the original default ones?

Network Games Mod
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    Most Mod Titles
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Effiong unmarked! View Post
    If you use one of these patches are you automatically playing against harder AI team formations, or are they still the original default ones?
    The harder AI patches are a seperate download and are not part of these patches.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    The harder AI patches are a seperate download and are not part of these patches.
    Thank you for the reply.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Effiong unmarked! For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hello is what you need an exe to start the game in 2017 or 2018? If yes can you send me an exe please thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    He does and so do I Redders. Kope22 is my bud that I play a lot of online games with.

Like him I have also noticed a significant increase in cards (both yellow and red) in the latest v5 patch. I've been playing hard tackling forever, never played anything else like Kope, but this is the first patch in which we both find that you get significant more cards. And it's not just us, but all our buds we play online with have noticed it.

We had some saves on the v4 patch and never noticed an increase so that's why we think it's something in the v5 patch.
    Definitely more disciplinary events! I get fined every year for not controlling my players but as my opponents have 4 or 5 goalkeepers sent off against me a season for the old 'clipped him as he went past' I am quite ok with it.....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robby94 View Post
    Hello is what you need an exe to start the game in 2017 or 2018? If yes can you send me an exe please thank you
    All .exe on 3rd post of this thread

vCash
    A look into the amount of red and yellow cards given on the V5 compared to the ODB
    Last edited by Kope22; 18-09-18 at 11:27 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011