Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Patch +v5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kope22 View Post
    Out of fairness ive created a poll on the group page to see if people think they get more reds and yellows in the game compared to real life. So i guess we'll see what people think, as your right it maybe just me.
    Its been 19 hrs since i made this poll on the group page. Latest finding show that 47 people agree there are more red and yellow cards on CM than in real life, 7 people don't think there are and 5 have no idea. I think this is fairly conclusive that there needs to be a change to this area of the game.

vCash
    In fairness to Kope here, it really depends how much one plays CM to notice differences, I for one play it a lot and echo everything that has been said. The amount of reds/yellows and injuries that occur in the SV4 & SV5 is a big increase to that of a version without any patches or Saturn. The same with the development of players during training, and its fair to say, this is feedback for all those concerned, and nothing more. I've played alot over the weekend, and SV5 continued to give out more cards than I get at Xmas, (and for stupid reasons) injuries galore, and the amount of times I or we, are ChampManned by AI is just unreal. So today, I've moved to the standard 3.9.68 with the March 18 update (no patches or anything) and so far, so good, more realism. Okay, colored attributes and many other tweaks been removed, which I think are great, but would rather that for a fairer game play than anything else.

Bear in mind, this is only my opinion, but the videos are there for all to debate, and to see the differences

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Has there been any research as to whether it makes a difference to have tackling set to Hard or Normal? Or if the Aggression attributes of the players makes a difference? I played a save managing Kaiserslautern and got a ton of cards. Currently managing Estudiantes in Argentina and hardly seeing any cards for either team, also no Goalkeepers got sent off in a season and a half, which is completely different to my Bundesliga career.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    Has there been any research as to whether it makes a difference to have tackling set to Hard or Normal? Or if the Aggression attributes of the players makes a difference? I played a save managing Kaiserslautern and got a ton of cards. Currently managing Estudiantes in Argentina and hardly seeing any cards for either team, also no Goalkeepers got sent off in a season and a half, which is completely different to my Bundesliga career.
    Hi SteveV, your right if you play normal or easy tackling you will receive marginally less cards but my comparisons were done between the different databases/patches and not on the intensity of the tackling, which is the concern. Also normal and easy tackling don't allow your defenders to compete as much, so its not conducive to being consistently successful. Agreed more aggressive players do get more bookings and reds, but there are aggressive players on the ODB and they dont get as many reds as the latest updates and patches. still there are far to many compared to the ODB and also compared to real life. Fingers crossed there is a simple solution.

vCash
    You guys have the data to play with, test solutions to bring it down if it's an issue e.g. lower dirtiness, aggression, temperament etc.

Remember the members here and the guys that make the updates are just enthusiasts the same as yourselves

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    You guys have the data to play with, test solutions to bring it down if it's an issue e.g. lower dirtiness, aggression, temperament etc.

Remember the members here and the guys that make the updates are just enthusiasts the same as yourselves
    The only difference is when you guys do it and release it for everyone it feels fair, when i edit stuff i feel like im cheating haha.

vCash
    Looking at the referees stats, I think that discipline of refs is the issue. When you hover over the stat it says 20 is the best, but just like with the injury prone stat 1 is actually the best. But there are a lot the seem to towards 20 and in this day and age 10 would be about right for the discipline of refs. It looks like a lot of refs have between 15-20 and some have a 0 which as we know has a chance to go to 20 which would be annoying. Im not sure if this is the problem and i only took a brief look in the editor at English refs, I compared the ones for the game that hand out the most cards and they either have a 0 or high discipline stat. Anyway thought i would share this.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112