Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Patch +v5

vCash
    This looks amazing thank you to all involved! I thought I'd followed the instructions but when I try to start a new game I get Error v3.968T Setup..cpp 1672 when I click ok the game just closes down - any ideas? Sorry I'm not the best at the stuff like this!

Edit - No worries I'd forgotten to uninstall the previous patch I was running
    Last edited by loyal_royal1; 21-05-18 at 10:16 PM.

vCash
    it keeps saying not enough space on cm -01/02

any help

vCash
    IT WONT LET ME DELETE DATA FILE

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Charity Shield/Cup Title
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Bennox - replied to you on ebay mate - ensure you are running as administrator

Thanks

vCash
    Maybe someone mentioned it before and said it was impossible to solve (because I think this bug is already present in the original game, and in all other patches), but there is still a problem with national team managers. They often get signed (while on duty) as coach or scout (not manager) by shitty clubs. That isn't a problem for as long as they hold their job as national team manager. But when they get sacked, they are still 'coach' at those clubs and never turn into managers again. Even when I take charge of those clubs and end their contracts, they do not turn into managers again, their status seems to have definitely changed to coach or scout, and logically they do not figure in the managers reputation list. That way, I've seen the likes of Lw and Luis Enrique (who always takes the Spain job in my games) becoming 'inactive' the game, which is a pity, because you want to challenge with the best managers of course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravanelli For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: laptrop
    Window: 800 x 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoolix View Post
    Thank you Saturn. I forgot to mention that I, as Strabourg, could not play either of the French Cups in the first season...
    Thanks for the heads-up, I've been meaning to take another look at those draws for the French cups.

Quote Originally Posted by cdewar19 View Post
    It started with the Amateur Division, but expanded to all divisions, because promotion/relegation spots were not decided on time.
    Okay, noted.

Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Hi mate, can I request 3 .exes at once please?

Basically it's the one below in 3 speeds: default, x4 and x200 if that's possible.

Game speed: default
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: no
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k989o6c4avgsqfc/44.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u96vk2isn98c8mm/15.zip

Game speed: x200
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oyri55048hyp58v/45.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    Maybe someone mentioned it before and said it was impossible to solve (because I think this bug is already present in the original game, and in all other patches), but there is still a problem with national team managers. They often get signed (while on duty) as coach or scout (not manager) by shitty clubs. That isn't a problem for as long as they hold their job as national team manager. But when they get sacked, they are still 'coach' at those clubs and never turn into managers again. Even when I take charge of those clubs and end their contracts, they do not turn into managers again, their status seems to have definitely changed to coach or scout, and logically they do not figure in the managers reputation list. That way, I've seen the likes of Lw and Luis Enrique (who always takes the Spain job in my games) becoming 'inactive' the game, which is a pity, because you want to challenge with the best managers of course.
    Yes, this is annoying. I think the game periodically assigns unemployed staff to lower league clubs, with the national team managers getting caught up in the process (the code presumably just checks whether they have a club and if not then considers them unemployed). I'm not sure where in the code this occurs but it might be fixable.

Quote Originally Posted by azmaster View Post
    Idle sensitivity: laptrop
    Window: 800 x 600
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ysl9m3pb91n0c47/46.zip

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456