Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Topic - Transfers

just a few transfer offers

What are the values that rules the transfers offers? I'm playing with march update + tapani patch 2.19, and i think is just unrealistic that even when i set transferable a player that have won the ligue playing every match with good votes ( > 7 or 7.50 at least) and plays with his national team, i receive no offers. It's good if i receive just 1 offer (for the entire squad, obviously) per year, but usually i don't receive offers at all. What i should do to change this? Thanks all!

Sorry for my bad english...

List the player for 0 (free)

When teams come in for them, exchange their best player / players and they will come back with a cash offer more often than not, and its usually a great offer at that !!!

agree with Mick!

Also - neg 25% sell on with everything as well as doing that with an exchange usually always come back with a decent offer

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post

When teams come in for them, exchange their best player / players and they will come back with a cash offer more often than not, and its usually a great offer at that !!!
    Ahhh, how did I forget about that....probably as I havent played this game in almost a decade until recently downloading it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post

Thank you so much, it works! but offers are always very small (ex. 7,5 M € player, max offer 3M)

However i think there's a bug or something, because it's very strange i don't receive offers for players that have played very well, won prizes and have low wages...i really don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    agree with Mick!

Also - neg 25% sell on with everything as well as doing that with an exchange usually always come back with a decent offer
    Can you explain this, please? I don't undertand what i should do

just a few transfer offers

If I have transfer listed a player at his normal price ( with no interfered parties) then I do the following

Zero his price

This (usually) creates interest

Clubs offer to buy him for 0

I counter back with exchange for 1 of more of their best players (by value) and always negotiate 25% next sale fee

The club (usually) counters back with a decent offer +25% of next sale

Simples?!

If you transfer list a player.
    You are saying that you are willing to take substantially below his value.

If you find someone on the list for 3 million.
    You can probably get him for 1.6 million.

So if you list at full value, some clubs may come in.
    But if u list at half value. It will increase number of clubs that come in.
    Then negotiate fairly..

Topic - Transfers

I get ridiculous lowball offers for Joe Cole almost every day from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter etc which I reject every time but nothing stops them coming. i have him set to indispensable, makes no difference. I have tried the 'totally unacceptable offer' option and then they come back with a LOWER bid next day Once I even negotiated with Real Madrid to up their offer from 11.25 to 15 million (cos to be honest Joe isn't really delivering at the moment, despite his 86% scout rating) and they immediately backed off, then came back with a 6.25 million bid next time. The thing is, he isn't close to having an unprotected contract, its almost 18 months away so why are they bothering and is there any foolproof way to stop them making bids?

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Just increase his value

Increase his value beyond where they would consider going with a bid. Beware that this might make him unhappy because he thinks the valuation is unrealistic, though.

Thanks for the tips, that worked fine :-)

Transfers in saved game

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to make transfer in a saved game using an editor?

I have a very old saved game, that I got a lot of affection for, in which the clubs in Premier League weakened with the seasons and I would like to strength the league again.

Clubs like United, Arsenal and Liverpool have just very old or very young players and always end the season in bad shape, fighting against relagation.

Any help??

Have a look in the download section and download a save game editor. You can't do transfers per se, but you can move players around and alter the clubs' money. Should do the trick.

Report back if any issues - I am sure someone will help out.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Have a look in the download section and download a save game editor. You can't do transfers per se, but you can move players around and alter the clubs' money. Should do the trick.

Report back if any issues - I am sure someone will help out.

Cheers
    Hi mate!

I dowloaded the CM3 Series SaveGame, from Graeme Kelly, and the CM Explorer.

In the first I can change the finances, but the clubs are already rich. It looks like that they want to be weak. And about "move players around" I dont know. I can do this with that editor?

In CM Explorer I can't move player between clubs. And even if I could it always cracks the game!

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    VIP
    Captain

Make a backup of the save before you do. It's not the most reliable thing to do to a save game

always!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Make a backup of the save before you do. It's not the most reliable thing to do to a save game
    Yes, off course! But the question is: how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by morais View Post
    Yes, off course! But the question is: how to do it?
    Short answer, you can't move players around using a save game editor.

Well you can, using CM Explorer, but, the player moves in game but his contract remains at his old club for some reason and then you can't allocate him a squad number so you can never play him.

The only safe option is by adding managers to the club of the player and negotiating a sale that way... or make the player unhappy/listed using the save game editor and then buy him in game.

tip: when using a save game editor make sure you run the editor as administrator, if you don't the changes might pot appear in game.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Short answer, you can't move players around using a save game editor.

Well you can, using CM Explorer, but, the player moves in game but his contract remains at his old club for some reason and then you can't allocate him a squad number so you can never play him.

The only safe option is by adding managers to the club of the player and negotiating a sale that way... or make the player unhappy/listed using the save game editor and then buy him in game.

tip: when using a save game editor make sure you run the editor as administrator, if you don't the changes might pot appear in game.
    Thanks!

I was imagining that this would be the only way, infortunately. Will do at the old way, then.

Transfers - No bids for my players

Hi,

Just found CM 01/02 again after a couple of years apart.

A general question. I've played two seasons now with a Swedish team and I've had no bids at all for my players, not even a club interested. I've won the league both years, so it should generate some interest I guess. Tsigalko have scored 50 goals each season as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love to keep my players but I just found it odd. Was is always like this? Or is it different playing with a smaller club compared to Real Madrid? More clubs would be interested in Zidane rather than Tsigalko perhaps?

Any similar experiences?

Cheers
    /TheBrownDog

Probably a reputation thing. If you want to sell them, transfer list them (notify others that you are looking to sell) and play them (good performances attract interest).

Other than that I have no idea. I also find it hard to sell players, at least the backup ones that don't get much playing time.

Out of interest, could it be a money thing? How is the finances in your league? Can other teams afford your players?

Yeah, I guess. It's one of the smaller Swedish clubs.

I have the valuation set to "Auto". Tsigalko has a 120 million SEK valuation, guess around 10-12 million pounds. After scoring 100 goals in two seasons I thinks it's an OK valuation.

My other players are around 50 million SEK (4-5 million pounds).

It's just a fun part of the game to sell your players to the best clubs. If I qualify for the European cups it might bring some attention.

Euro qual should help. I have a gut feeling your current situation is this:
    - your players are only known in Sweden
    - hardly any Swedish club can afford your players

A few seasons in Euro competition should have an impact.

I remarked this too, and pointed it in an older post (see the second part of it), this time with excellent players or even capped ones. Could be a bug.

I think there can be several others possibilities. As JLa said, reputation must be taken in count. And happy players (regular starters, proud to play for you or your team) are less inclined to move to another clubs and attract less offers than grumbling or greedy or ambitious ones. Apart angry players, few will sign away for a smaller fee or a less renowned team. If you're dominating your league, your opponents won't have much a chance to grab someone from your squad.

But I'm currently running several NI teams and experiencing the same thing. Sometimes, I put a poor guy on the transfert market, and I receive offers from clubs from all around the world, even from the darkest clubs of the darkest leagues, even if he has no playing time. Sometimes, I receive an offer for someone I signed 6 months ago, even if he never played. And sometimes, I put capable or good players on the list, capped or receiving media coverage, willing to go away, and get no offers at all, even if I set their value to 0. Regens or not. In fact, after 9 in game years, some of them are only playing in my teams because absolutely no one else wants to sign them. It looks like a pool of players specifically reserved to my usage Oh, it's a 2.21.2 patched game.

That's what I feel, don't think it helped much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast