Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactic Contest: The Best Non WibWob Tactic

vCash
    Begging for a 3 man defence or a two up top (or both combined to win).

GFRay is online now 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    For this Non wibwob challenge there were a total of 8 tactics submitted which is three less than in the 4-1-3-2 challenge. In comparison to the last challenge giopos, AtomicAnt, Desp, TheFanatikz, foobar and SuperStranger didn't participated this time, but JayFlo, ugurog and myself joined as new contestants.

I've tested all the tactics and the winner is.... GFRay!

Below you can see the results how all of your tactics have scored which are sorted by points average.

GFRay earns a total of 10 points for winning this challenge. The nr. 2 gets 9 points, the nr. 3 gets 8 points and so on. This is the table of points after four challenges:

A download link to all the tactics has been added to the opening post for anyone who wants to use/check them.

@GFRay: As winner of this challenge you can choose the formation for the next challenge. Can you PM me your formation of choice? It has to be one of the standard formations of the game.

I want to thank everyone for participating and the next challenge will be posted soon!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ah GFRay ya crafty sod! Well done I like how you told yourself to choose the next formation

Looking forward to the next one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Dissappointed by lack of participants. Lots of stories, lots of screenshots in the the other threads. At the ed this is nonwib-nonwob tactic, preparing takes not so long time.

Results are poor too. In my testings mine scores minimum 4-5 goals more by avg.
    Nothing to say more...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scemoka For This Useful Post:

GFRay is online now 0102Bet Mod
    Member of the Month
    Official Challenge Mod
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Dissappointed by lack of participants. Lots of stories, lots of screenshots in the the other threads. At the ed this is nonwib-nonwob tactic, preparing takes not so long time.

Results are poor too. In my testings mine scores minimum 4-5 goals more by avg.
    Nothing to say more...
    Perhaps people don't like making non wibwob tactics. Like you said there is really nothing to it so maybe that's the reason we've got so few contestants.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Join the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story and The Almere Boys: A Tale Of Friendship And Football

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My tactic does far better than that in full-play mode or I wouldn’t use it haha!

Well done GFRay!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JayFlo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How ya gonna PM yerself? Congratz Ray

13. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    bright topic. Please keep it alive! I returned to play only in non-wibwob, wibwob makes the game very easy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pegaso For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12