Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 477

Thread: General Discussion

  1. #251

    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,359
    vCash
    8824
    I am in good ol St Louis Missouri

  2. #252

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    I've got bad news. I started running August and after the first games on the 12th the game got stuck. Wouldn't progress and didn't give an error or anything, but in task manager it keeps saying 'Not responding'.

    I've waited for almost an twenty minutes, but still nothing. It won't go past Sunday 12th August.

    Here's the save game with all the changes for August made: https://www.sendspace.com/pro/w1vraq.

    Could one of you guys try and see if you can get it to work? Or does the same thing happen?

    If you do get it to work then please holiday until September 1st and send the save back to me. If you can't get it to work then I can ask Saturn to take a look, but I fear that using the editor this much on the game might have corrupted the save.

    Let me know please if any of you can get it to work!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  3. #253

    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    6,198
    vCash
    681
    Doesnt work with me either. Maybe ask Dermo? He knows a lot

  4. #254

    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,359
    vCash
    8824
    Same with me I can not bring it past that date

  5. #255

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I've got bad news. I started running August and after the first games on the 12th the game got stuck. Wouldn't progress and didn't give an error or anything, but in task manager it keeps saying 'Not responding'.

    I've waited for almost an twenty minutes, but still nothing. It won't go past Sunday 12th August.

    Here's the save game with all the changes for August made: https://www.sendspace.com/pro/w1vraq.

    Could one of you guys try and see if you can get it to work? Or does the same thing happen?

    If you do get it to work then please holiday until September 1st and send the save back to me. If you can't get it to work then I can ask Saturn to take a look, but I fear that using the editor this much on the game might have corrupted the save.

    Let me know please if any of you can get it to work!
    @saturn: Perhaps you can help with this mate. Can't get the save any further. Mind you, it's on the v5 and I did quite some editing with the GK Save Game editor on this save, but only on players attributes and club's training facilities. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  6. #256

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,307
    vCash
    22033
    noooooooooooo its dead, its dead - isn't working for me either

  7. #257

    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    1,204
    vCash
    600
    Fuck cakes.

    Actually in a bad mood now.
    Last edited by JayFlo; 29-07-18 at 06:46 PM.

  8. #258

    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    1,204
    vCash
    600
    Got a sneaky feeling it may have something to do with AJ’s team not being in the league?

    Having said that, I resigned everyone from the clubs and tried to play through the date and it didn’t work. Maybe try going back before the end of season update and resigning from every club and see if it works?

  9. #259

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,131
    vCash
    550000
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Got a sneaky feeling it may have something to do with AJ’s team not being in the league?

    Having said that, I resigned everyone from the clubs and tried to play through the date and it didn’t work. Maybe try going back before the end of season update and resigning from every club and see if it works?
    yeah. Bloody blame me.

  10. #260

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFlo View Post
    Got a sneaky feeling it may have something to do with AJ’s team not being in the league?

    Having said that, I resigned everyone from the clubs and tried to play through the date and it didn’t work. Maybe try going back before the end of season update and resigning from every club and see if it works?
    It worked fine when Erkfino holidayed the save to see what would happen to Gods of Metal. I think something happened later on. I'll wait on saturn's answer, but perhaps maybe someone can try and holiday the July save to see if the same thing happens?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  11. #261

    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    6,198
    vCash
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    but perhaps maybe someone can try and holiday the July save to see if the same thing happens?
    am at 13 aug right now

    But I also think it's AJs fault

  12. #262

    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    6,198
    vCash
    681
    Divas 1st @1 sep YNWA 3rd Troublegum 7 Salford 10 Atoms 12 Sintellins 17

    PES 1 Bierde 2 en Pickpockets 4

  13. #263

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    am at 13 aug right now

    But I also think it's AJs fault
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Divas 1st @1 sep YNWA 3rd Troublegum 7 Salford 10 Atoms 12 Sintellins 17

    PES 1 Bierde 2 en Pickpockets 4
    Could you try it with the August save that I uploaded after the friendlies? So not the one I posted tonight, but two weeks back in the 'Save games' thread?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  14. #264

    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    6,198
    vCash
    681
    Sure I can do this! How many points do you offer for me to do it?

  15. #265

    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    6,198
    vCash
    681
    also made it to 13

  16. #266

    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    1,204
    vCash
    600
    There’s hope!

  17. #267

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Sure I can do this! How many points do you offer for me to do it?
    I offer you that UML keeps going on and you won't lose a massive reason to be on here.

    I would have done it myself, but I had a network game tonight.

    So the crash happened AFTER I did this months changes. Can't think of anything special I did to cause it.

    I will use the save game from the thread, redo the changes from the thread tomorrow evening and run with it to see if it happens again.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  18. #268

    Join Date
    17-03-12
    Posts
    1,204
    vCash
    600
    You’re a legend x

  19. #269

    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,810
    vCash
    19217
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    I am in good ol St Louis Missouri
    I'm in Idaho at the mo, on to Wyoming tomorrow. Bit far to pop in

  20. #270

    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,810
    vCash
    19217
    Can we all just blame AJ and move on?

  21. #271

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    Can we all just blame AJ and move on?
    #BlameAJ
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  22. #272

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,549
    vCash
    3344
    #whyalwaysAJ

  23. #273

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,966
    vCash
    0
    GKEditor has a repair save game option that may work?

  24. #274

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,711
    vCash
    5929
    Are we looking ok? Soz I didn't try to run it - fecking snowed with work and kids at the mo!

  25. #275

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,615
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Are we looking ok? Soz I didn't try to run it - fecking snowed with work and kids at the mo!
    Yeah we're looking okay as I can use the save game in the 'Save games' thread and redo the August stuff. Finding the time to do that is currently an issue though.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •