Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Whatever works for you pal

Iím deffo in if it carries on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Park it my good man. Life is too short. I can barely post an XI in DTL so I don't know how you, mark et all run anything !

I do think this is a great feature though and the fact you haven't been running may explain why the others are AWOL. If it continues, fantastic but kudos for your effort thus far.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Jib it with thanks. When, or if, you get more time then redo it but for now...

No need if you are struggling for time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Ray, new things in the Facebook forum like a prediction league, just add more stress as you do too much already, just focus on 1 thing that you enjoy running like RTG.
    I'm happy to scrap this one matey if we all agree, just take care of yourself mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'd like it to continue too, it was great fun while it was running regularly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickpocket For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Alright since you're all so positive about this format we'll continue onwards with it!

The last update was that of September in season 2 (you can read it back here). I still need to do the points for September so I will do that coming weekend and then the squad submission deadline for October will be Sunday the 18th of November.

I will rotate RTG and UML each week so both will have a 2 week interval between updates. This way I keep it managable as I only will have to do one of them in the weekend.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Pretty sure if drk can be contacted he will be very enthuastic. We are all fans, but he is the greatest one.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213