Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 426 to 444 of 444

Thread: General Discussion

  1. #426
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    I'd say a 5 . Hey, at least you can clearly tell when i am and when I'm not!

  2. #427
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,572
    vCash
    11124
    Jacob I've made up my mind and I'm giving you one last chance so you can stay in UML for now.

    But it will be your final warning so stop it with the bullshit. If you decide to leave, you leave. You don't get to say anything about what happens when you leave, that's my call to make as it's my format.

    Are we clear on this?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  4. #428
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    Note to moderators,

    After GFRay's heartbreaking announcement I wish UML stay up here so that if, by your permission, I may make changes to the points system to make things swifter and run this myself.

    How does everyone feel about that?

  5. #429
    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    1,800
    vCash
    13
    If Ray's happy to hand it over go for it

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:


  7. #430
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,476
    vCash
    16217
    I'd say it's Ray's baby and as such I am willing to take a break from it until he decides he wants in again.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:


  9. #431
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,371
    vCash
    212500
    I say freeze it. GF will be back.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:


  11. #432
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    8398
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    I'd say it's Ray's baby and as such I am willing to take a break from it until he decides he wants in again.
    +1 (or he advises otherwise)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  13. #433
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    Guys - he's gone for the next foreseeable future. Unfortunately he won't be back for some time

  14. #434
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,371
    vCash
    212500
    we all know, Jacob.

  15. #435
    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,413
    vCash
    7000
    Freeze it! I would rather no one touch this at all Only Ray has that magic dust for me

  16. #436
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    OK - so the people have spoken and they're fine with a wait, and that's fine. I've decided that I'll still have a look over it all and put some changes together to pitch to GFRay when he does return to make his job easier. Because let's be honest, voluntarily spending 6-8 hours in front of a computer is not good for long term health as a whole, so let's collaborate and come up with a few ways to minimise his workload overall but keep the premises the same.

    I was potentially thinking of just calculating match ratings, and increasing the purchase values to compensate. Working with averages we could get that to work, but what do you guys think?

  17. #437
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    3,476
    vCash
    16217
    Purchase value?

  18. #438
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    Attribute +4 = x amount of points for example

  19. #439
    Join Date
    21-12-14
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    1,413
    vCash
    7000
    Why may I ask do you continue to change something that you were not involved in at the very beginning. Only Ray should make changes. Only Ray should decide when he wants to come back. He is taking a break don't start talking about pitching him new ideas for his format. It may be me but I find it a little disrespectful that he only posted yesterday and your picking over his work already.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #440
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,735
    vCash
    440000
    I cannot echo the above enough!

  22. #441
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    5,371
    vCash
    212500
    same.

  23. #442
    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,572
    vCash
    11124
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Note to moderators,

    After GFRay's heartbreaking announcement I wish UML stay up here so that if, by your permission, I may make changes to the points system to make things swifter and run this myself.

    How does everyone feel about that?
    I've got word from Erk and Pickpocket who both don't mind to wait for my return. That leaves only DW that hasn't spoken out.

    I think it's best to leave UML as is until I return
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  25. #443
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,107
    vCash
    250
    I thought I said the public had spoken? I still want to look at maybe a couple of changes to make it easier for you but I won't run anything

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    OK - so the people have spoken and they're fine with a wait, and that's fine. I've decided that I'll still have a look over it all and put some changes together to pitch to GFRay when he does return to make his job easier. Because let's be honest, voluntarily spending 6-8 hours in front of a computer is not good for long term health as a whole, so let's collaborate and come up with a few ways to minimise his workload overall but keep the premises the same.

    I was potentially thinking of just calculating match ratings, and increasing the purchase values to compensate. Working with averages we could get that to work, but what do you guys think?
    This

  26. #444
    Kudos to your enthusiasm Jacob!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:


Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •