Thread: Stamina and Natural Fitness

vCash

Stamina and Natural Fitness

Can anyone enlighten me on how Stamina and Natural Fitness affect player condition? It seems like they would overlap somehow. I thought maybe Stamina was for during matches and Natural Fitness for the recovery time inbetween. This doesnt seem to hold very true, though. I regularly have players with high Stamina that tire more quickly than others that are used in the same position, so something else is going on. Ive always avoided buying players with single figure Stamina values, even with otherwise excellent attributes. I dont like having to sub them out almost every game due to fatigue. Have I been doing myself a disservice? Can low Stamina players hold up based on their hidden Natural Fitness?

vCash
    A few reactions to a similar matter can be found here.

That's all I can come up with...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrkh For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrkh View Post
    A few reactions to a similar matter can be found here.

That's all I can come up with...
    Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the thread. It seems that understanding fitness is 'like the changing of the seasons and the tides of the sea'. If I can be bothered, I'll have to run a test where I get a bunch of low stamina players and see if they tire abnormally early. For now, I'll continue to avoid them so as not to chance needing the obligatory 70th minute substitutions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Conquest For This Useful Post: