Thread: Sendspace

vCash

Sendspace

Hi guys, long time fan but first time messaging. Firstly thank you to everyone involved with the frequent updates, you guys are incredible.

I've been through the forums looking for an answer and wasted a fair few hours searching the web. I cannot access sendspace - message given: "This site canít be reached www.sendspace.com refused to connect."

I have tried uninstalling anti virus, stopping firewalls, clearing cache, updating chrome, using a different browser, restarting and can't seem to access the site. Can anybody help.

To test it, I used my mobile and I tried to access it using my mobile data and it worked, however when switching back to wifi the problem came back.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ian

vCash
    Assume you tried googling - e.g - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Th...hrome&ie=UTF-8

What link are you after on sendspace - we could prob upload to a file sharing site you can acess if you advise

Someone more technically gifted than me should be able to help get it sorted as well

Cheers

vCash
    Is sendspace blocked on a national level where you are from? It may be blocked in some countries

vCash
    Thanks for the replies. I'm from England so shouldn't be an issue, I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with my Internet Service Provider.

I'll keep trying different things.

Cheers

Ian

vCash
    Which ISP are you with? Be good to know as we might need to look for an alternative for hosting files

vCash
    Currently with Vodafone, I'll keep you posted on how I get on (ie whether they are the issue)

vCash
    Hi guys, just a real quick update (more so for anybody else that has this problem down the line). It was vodafone blocking my access to sendspace - to rectify simply log onto your vodafone account online and add the website to your "allowed list".

Now... time to install the March 2018 update and get Saints back up where they belong!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batten_i For This Useful Post:

vCash

no downloads work

Hiya,

I'm trying to rekindle my love of cm 01/02, however none of the downloads from this site work. When clicking download it just opens a new tab and keeps spinning then eventually fails.

I've managed to find the game + official patch elsewhere I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to upload tapani patch somewhere, or provide another link, I can't find it anywhere!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brockbrock For This Useful Post:

vCash
    downloads are always ok on here, have you got an adblocker or pop up blocker installed? If so try disabling it or using a different browser.
    Tapani are the older patches, the new updates use saturn patches.

vCash

Sendspace Downloading Problem

hi guys this didnt use to be problem because i down loaded march 2018 update fine through sendspace.But lately getting this error used to work without a problem nothing changed at all thanks this is the error didnt know where to put this post either so i put it here.Secure Connection Failed

The connection to fs01n2.sendspace.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

hope you can help thanks useing firefox latest version

vCash
    try a different browser

vCash
    Nah try chrome still did not work still get this message Secure Connection Failed

The connection to fs01n2.sendspace.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.I am from Australia it was working fine two months ago not a problem having not touch a thing in the last few months now just get that error thanks

vCash
    for got to mention i use mediafire to download files to works perfectley

vCash
    Also i check the last time i downloaded something which was Open Tactic League 540 Tactics from the website the date was 12 of june and it was fine then and now this Secure Connection Failed

i try chrome no luck i am from australia thanks

vCash
    Sendspace works fine at the minute.

Maybe try IE? Is sendspace blocked at gov / isp level?

vCash
    Try internet explore takes me to some place call media something to download files have to sign up thanks any way hopefully someday soon it will fix its self if not wont be able to download anything.

vCash
    Put AdBlock Plus on chrome - that should stop any shitty ads or redirects.

vCash
    Hi guys me again sendspace working now went into my norton virus security settings went to file clean up delete files now it works thanks for your help so now i can download thanks

vCash

Is sendspace still active?

Hi,

I'm trying to download the game however it just comes up with "can't reach this page", when I then just type in www.sendspace.com it comes up with the same error message. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

vCash
    Seems like Sendspace is down right now as I can't get into my Premium account as well
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    it's ok now by looks of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    it's ok now by looks of it
    I'll confirm this

vCash
    Hi,

Has anyone else had issues with Sendspace? Today the link works to open up Sendspace (think it was Friday to Sunday that it didn't work for me) however now I'm in the download link off the website doesn't work - I'll try again tomorrow

regards,

James.

vCash
    Try a different browser?