Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Index cpp 5299 error

  1. #1
    Join Date
    26-05-18
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500

    Question Index cpp 5299 error

    Hi there,

    I've been editing all team names to how they are displayed in real life.
    So FC Bayern München instead of FC Bayern e.g.

    Now a Index cpp 5299 error pops up and the game isn't playable anymore...

    I've installed the game from the original disc and using a no disc required exe which I found online.
    Also I've read an earlier post about this problem but deleting a cm variable isn't possible because there isn't one.

    Anyone an idea how to fix this?

    Kind regards,

    Rick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    26-05-18
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieksky View Post
    So FC Bayern München instead of FC Bayern e.g.
    Reinstalled the game and only renamed this, not a problem. Renaming Mönchengladbach was.
    So I recon not to alter names in German leagues. Haven't got any issues with the British or Dutch ones

  3. #3
    Join Date
    26-05-18
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieksky View Post
    Haven't got any issues with the British or Dutch ones
    Well not with renaming,.. but apparently the game does not like it when I add a board to an amateur team..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,701
    vCash
    7500
    When you use the names editor on 0001, you have to rename the exe 0102, did you change the exe name back to 0001?

    Also where does your editor look for the index?

    Any exe editing the data folder has to match the exe, if you have made changes to the db and the exe wasn't the one you edited with it won't work.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    26-05-18
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    When you use the names editor on 0001, you have to rename the exe 0102, did you change the exe name back to 0001?

    Also where does your editor look for the index?

    Any exe editing the data folder has to match the exe, if you have made changes to the db and the exe wasn't the one you edited with it won't work.
    I only play cm 00 01.
    Installed game from disc, then downloaded an exe which allows me to play without disc.
    Run game, everything works..
    start editing dutch league,.. everything works...
    then all the sudden this error when finished editing and willing to play

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •