Thread: World Cup Game

vCash

World Cup Game

I wanna throw something out there, see what peoples views are on it.

I did this 2 years back when Euro 2016 was on, started a new network game, hols it until the start of Euro 2016, then recruited as many players to play (just the Euro) countries picked at random (would need a volunteer)

I'd ensure the save is just before the first squad needs to be announced, so we'll have had a season hols to use from a stats perspective, and ready to play the World Cup - of course the beauty of this, the SV5 version is not only the update but also the World Cup groups are as is.

Let me know what you think, the more the merrier, but the more, the slower, having said that, as its national, its not about purchasing, just selecting your squad, which everyone can do that in 1st session, and if my memory serves me, we cleared it all in 2-3 sessions last time. I know Matt Tierney, Pepe Page and Morten Hauge Brakstad participated, and think Ian Doyle won it with Italy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102...omment_mention

That's the post on FB as am making a note of people who want in as the comments come through. If my memory also serves me, veteran from this site - Chris_316 did the draw for us on a live stream

vCash
    yes im in!

vCash
    What time will it be played? As being in the USA it is a little difficult to be on the same time as you. I am 6 hours behind so weekdays are out because I would be at work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    What time will it be played? As being in the USA it is a little difficult to be on the same time as you. I am 6 hours behind so weekdays are out because I would be at work
    Provisionally, it will be a friday, gonna run a few tests tonight for some people for connection purposes, and might have a trial run for those can make it tonight, as London mentioned to me earlier, we actually cleared the torny in 1 session last time,

vCash
    Guess I am out then lads could only really do this on a sunday. Have a good time though

vCash
    I enjoyed that, I got Tunisia, Drew 1-1 with England, Lost 1-0 to Belgium, smashed Panama 6-0 but Belgium couldn't beat England for me even with Deli Alli Sent off after 15 mins, it ended 1-1

vCash
    Just done a FB update, you did yourself proud, 4 points in the group is decent