Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VAR

vCash
    Oh thank God I found this thread. Now I can whinge about how my beloved Mariners were ripped off by VAR.
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...a56ac00bd736ae

Watch the video.

The second one was absolutely disgraceful.
    I travelled and watched that live.

vCash
    the 2nd one is really harsh you are correct

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Oh thank God I found this thread. Now I can whinge about how my beloved Mariners were ripped off by VAR.
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...a56ac00bd736ae

Watch the video.

The second one was absolutely disgraceful.
    I travelled and watched that live.
    The red card decision was a correct one. Stretched leg onto the opponents leg without any chance of even playing the ball. That's a direct send off so good VAR decision to overturn the yellow card.

The penalty should have been cancelled though as he's clearly moving away his arm to avoid it hitting the ball. But I agree with the caster who says that the replays shown are poor and can't really be used to make a good decision. Why were there only two camera angles?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Ray, my argument here is not so much the fact that it was red or it wasn't , but more so the fact that it's simply ruining the game.

That was what Mariners coach Paul Okon said after the game in the press room. And, being there on the night, it's too true. People fail to understand how football has gone from the Beautiful Game to, in some cases, the ugly game in the past few years, with players like Ronaldo, Pique, Ramos, Suarez etc.

The ridiculous antics these imbeciles get up to these days makes me hesitate before watching a game. And that is really sad. The VAR only adds to the dilemma, as it hasn't made things much better. Remember Feyenoord Vitesse Ray?

If it wasn't for Man City, I wouldn't watch football.

vCash
    How did you start supporting Man City?!

vCash
    I actually cannot recall with 100% certainty, but I think when Simon Colosimo signed I decided to delve into English football

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12