Thread: World Cup Network (the real deal)

vCash

World Cup Network (the real deal)

WORLD CUP NETWORK (the real deal)

After what I felt was a successful 'World Cup' network game, where 9 players participated, I'm aiming for this Wednesday, 8pm, for another crack at this. With a few adjustments taking place, (list below) I think I speak for everyone that played, that it was a real fun game, and we almost completed it in 1 session, (will conclude tonight) where Pepe Page and Ian Doyle are still riding high in their Semi Final matches.

Key Changes:

Create a FB Group chat for all participating players, as the CM Chat lags quite abit and tends to slow the game down

Once all squads have been announced, it's really a case of flying trough the continues, in order to get to the next game, the initial setup should be the only time consuming part

As oppose to having all nations in the hat, we'll make it the top 2 seeds from each group (16 teams) that way, any country selected will have a chance. In the event more than 16 participants, we'l include the 3rd seed from group A then B and so on

Ideally, if you guys can change your name on Hamachi (if you haven't already) to your name, so I can recall who's who, as it gets abit confusing

I'll do the same in holidaying season 1 with all countries running, only this time, I'll go as far to the first 'Squad Selection' as I can, I'm informed, it's 2 weeks before the first countries game, so Russia whoever may get them

If anyone has any other ideas, feel free, and we can possibly implement them, the idea of all this, is to keep it simple, quick, banter, and a laugh. Below are a list of players that either played or were looking to, feel free to add others I may have missed, or you think may want a shot at this. I appreciate not everyone will be able to make the day/time

Chris Henson
    Morten Hauge Brakstad
    Andrew Vince
    Matt Tierney
    AL Ferguson
    Michael Clarkson
    Geoffery ten Geoffrey ten Wolde
    Pete Rudd
    William Anderson
    Asa Nicholson
    Pepe Page
    Ian Doyle
    Mark Whittaker
    William Anderson
    Peter Andersson

vCash
    Who's 'Geoffery ten Geoffrey ten Wolde' ?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Also does a network game allow for more than 16 managers? In regular games you can add max 16 managers to the game so if that's the case with network games as well then you can't have more than 16 participants mate!

Edit: I see there's 15 already without yourself so that would make the complete max if you join yourself Mikey.

vCash
    Instead of FB, maybe Mark can set up a channel for ye in the shoutbox? They had one before for PS4 chat.

vCash
    That's be a cracking idea,

vCash
    im in

vCash
    Still seeking a couple players for tomorrow night to round it to 16 if any takers

vCash
    looking forward to it

vCash
    Braaaaaaaaasiiiiiiiiillll!

vCash
    I did myself and the whole of Croatia proud,