Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: The World of Football Management - Chapter 7 - Global Attraction

vCash
    Murray Wallace

I'm guessing he's not a regen so I wonder where he got his cap. It's not a name I recognise (EDIT: Just looked him up and he's playing for Millwall IRL)

Delaney is a massive signing and I like that Tidstrand can play either wing, although the stamina is a concern, so may not start too often.

Fingers crossed it's ££££ for Maczynski.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Shame about the Pole, but great signings in Delaney and Wallace.

dweatherston will be happy

What's Maczynski's value?
    It's £170k, but we have a release clause of £2.5m. I don't expect we'll get that much but I'm certainly going to try and haggle for at least £1m. It's unfortunate but if the lad won't extend the deal, then I have to think about trying to cash in. Especially in our financial situation!

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    • Feck – forgot DJ was a loan – 3 MASSIVE players gone then
    • Schwabl no big deal in terms of quality
    • Decent price for Norwegian – What else put you out of debt? TV Money? Prize money from previous season?
    • Swede looks great for his age - and versatile!
    • Delaney - I had a word with Swans for you
    • Bitch of a cup draw but do the scummers over!
    • Wallace looks a fine acquisition!
    • Shame about the “Pole” but you’ve tried to do a deal with him
    • Mixed friendly results!
    Thought you might like him coming from Swansea! We have good contacts there for sure after signing Pastoor last season

Yep, I forgot to mention that we got about 350k in TV money I think, which nearly wiped it out along with season ticket sales. We didn't get any prize money from League Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Murray Wallace

I'm guessing he's not a regen so I wonder where he got his cap. It's not a name I recognise (EDIT: Just looked him up and he's playing for Millwall IRL)

Delaney is a massive signing and I like that Tidstrand can play either wing, although the stamina is a concern, so may not start too often.

Fingers crossed it's ££££ for Maczynski.
    I remember him from being at Huddersfield. Think he had a -1 when he was at Falkirk and highly rated too.

We'll see what Tidstrand can do, hopefully will offer more than Soisalo did a few years back. If Maczynski goes, he probably won't have an easier chance to lock down the left wing spot!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I remember him from being at Huddersfield. Think he had a -1 when he was at Falkirk and highly rated too.
    No doubt a certain dweatherston will remember nutmegging him 3 times on his way to a hat-trick in a league game at Falkirk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yes Muzza!! What a guy, travelled with him at Falkirk every day to training and games. One of the good guys, and a cracking player. The best young centre half I ever played with.

Both footed in real life, actually don't know if he is left or right, I think left naturally. Great signing!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dweatherston11 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    No doubt a certain dweatherston will remember nutmegging him 3 times on his way to a hat-trick in a league game at Falkirk
    Haha as if!

Quote Originally Posted by dweatherston11 View Post
    Yes Muzza!! What a guy, travelled with him at Falkirk every day to training and games. One of the good guys, and a cracking player. The best young centre half I ever played with.

Both footed in real life, actually don't know if he is left or right, I think left naturally. Great signing!
    What a coincidence! Here's hoping he lives up to the praise

vCash

Global Attraction - Season 8 - August
    Nations = 23
    Andorra, Australia, Burundi, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, England, France, Luxembourg, Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Saint Lucia, Scotland, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Wales, Zimbabwe

Perhaps unsurprisingly after turning down plenty of bids for Piotr Maczynski in the past couple of years, there was immediate interest in our Polish starlet. I still wished he'd signed a new deal but the club has to come first and if we can take advantage of the situation to put money in the bank to cover future expense, then it needs to be done. However, plenty of clubs came and went with negotiations, baulking at my asking price of at least £1,000,000. Was I pricing Maczynski out of a move? I certainly felt we could at least match the club record of the £750,000 pocketed by the sale of Kevin Sundstrom two years ago.

While all that was going on, I was still looking to add two new faces to the squad - A goalkeeper and a defender. Goalkeepers were proving tough to get but I did manage to find a new defender albeit another loanee. It's a first for us as we bring in a Zambian national, Frankie Musonda from Shrewsbury who has 11 caps and previously featured for Luton, Braintree and AFC Wimbledon.

Friendly

Musonda gets the number 27 shirt and goes straight into the squad for his first appearance besides an outfield 9 making their second appearance of pre-season with Ben Wilson handed a third start. Eyes were once again on new faces William Tidstrand and Thomas Delaney whilst also looking at Jay Chapman against a Maidstone U nited side who now reside in National League North. Having rained shots on his first game without scoring, Delaney found the net this time after 17 minutes having been set up by Tidstrand but Chapman was injured in the second half during which the visitors hit back to draw despite ourselves dominating. Chapman broke a toe and would be out for 3 weeks.

Leamington 1:1 Maidstone
    Wilson 6, Valenzuela Lozano 6, King 7, Musonda 7, Dijksteel 6, Sousa Silva 8, Wells 7, Delaney 8, Powell 6, Chapman 7 (Maczynski 7), Tidstrand 8.
    Goals - Delaney.
    Assists - Tidstrand.
    MotM - Delaney.

After several teams pulled out of negotiations in my attempts to get at least a million, I finally backed down slightly to agree to a £850,000 deal with Shrewsbury who sign Piotr Maczynski, the fee going into the bank. It's another gut wrencher for me though, given his service to us in 126 appearances has resulted in 29 games and 22 goals. We will of course follow his career with interest as he joins a team in the Championship. Perhaps he'll finally get that Under 21 cap for Poland!

We replaced Maczynski within a few days. There were few options out there of available nationalities that were interested in joining us on a permanent deal and while I did consider using the loan market to our advantage, I opted instead to part with £95,000 to bring in a former loanee from Doncaster, Finnish Mikael Soisalo. He appeared only 6 times for us on loan three years ago but hopefully will contribute much more as a full-time signing.

In other news, my business in the transfer market was concluded unexpectedly when 16 year old Adam Corcoran came through the academy. It was in fact perfect timing to provide me with a third choice goalkeeper when I had been struggling to find one, even on loan.

League One

We are handed a tough start to the season in facing Watford who were relegated from the Championship just two years on from losing their top flight status. They still have a number of decent players including an injured Callum Wilson so it will be a big test for our players who are asked to step up another level. The starting eleven sees debuts for Soisalo (second debut!), Delaney and Tidstrand. Duncan Watmore hands Watford a first half lead but in reality, they were lucky to be ahead after we had plenty of chances. A story last season had been that we weren't taking our chances very often and it looked to be that way again. That is, until Adam Nelson stepped off the bench to make his 18th appearance for the club in his 5th year and scored his first ever goal! He then went one further in putting us ahead which left us all shell shocked! Perhaps a bit too much though as Watmore then grabbed Watford's equaliser to ensure that the points were shared. It's a game we should have won though, having 11 shots to their 4.

Watford 2:2 Leamington
    Pastoor 8, Dijksteel 7, King 6, Muleba 7, Agovic 7, Stokke 7 (Sousa Silva 8), Soisalo 7, Delaney 7, Bonne 7 (Nelson 9), Lavery 8, Tidstrand 6 (Wells 6).
    Goals - Nelson x2.
    Assists - Soisalo.

Fresh from playing at right-back for us, Anfernee Dijksteel jets off once again to play the same role on his 9th cap for Surinam in a 1:0 win over Nicaragua, a win that puts them 2nd in their semi final group to qualify for the World Cup.

League One

Despite his heroics at Watford, Nelson stays on the bench for our first League One game at home which comes against Bury, who had beaten us to promotion two years ago after knocking us out of the playoffs. There are three changes though with Luis Sousa Silva coming in for Erik Stokke and both full-backs from the last game being replaced by Inaki Valenzuela Lozano and Janoi Donacien. After getting an assist on his second debut, Soisalo is unfortunate to see a goal disallowed in the first half but a breakthrough is found when one Valenzuela Lozano gets his first ever goal for us in his 92nd appearance! He had been set up by Donacien who then teed Macauley Bonne to open his account for the season too! Once again we did concede late on but for the first time in five years, we started the season with a home win! It was nice to see 4,016 supporters there but we could do with the other 2k stadium being filled up too!

Leamington 2:1 Bury
    Pastoor 7, Valenzuela Lozano 7, Donacien 10, Muleba 7, Agovic 6, Sousa Silva 8, Soisalo 7, Delaney 7 (Marsh 6), Bonne 7, Lavery 7, Tidstrand 7 (Wells 6).
    Goals - Valenzuela Lozano, Bonne.
    Assists - Donacien x2.
    MotM - Donacien.

International news followed with Alen Agovic called up to the Luxembourg squad for whom he has yet to earn a cap. Frankie Musonda, yet to make a debut for us, is also in the Zambia squad.

EFL Cup First Round

It's League Cup time in which we have failed to get through the first round since being able to participate four years ago. Cardiff is another tough draw but have had a quiet start to the season in being 20th in the Championship. The two full-backs, Soisalo and Caolan Lavery are left out of the squad to recover from the last game in this one whilst Nelson gets a start in place of Bonne. Tom King, Dijksteel, Chris Willock and Connor Smith come in. To my delight, Nelson makes it 3 in 2 appearance in scoring after just 6 minutes but it's short-lived as Michail Antonio equalises. We rally with an Alen Agovic header and the boys do me proud in going toe to toe with Cardiff all game, avoiding a late goal this time with Cardiff's Harry Davis getting sent off three minutes from time to cap their performance off! The prize money of £2,500 seems a bit of a pittance but hopefully we will get a better share of gate receipts in the next round after being drawn at Huddersfield who currently top the Championship!

Leamington 2:1 Cardiff
    Pastoor 8, Dijksteel 7, King 8, Muleba 8, Agovic 8, Sousa Silva 7, Willock 7, Delaney 8 (Taravel 7), Nelson 8, C.Smith 7, Tidstrand 7 (Wells 6).
    Goals - Nelson, Agovic.
    Assists - Tidstrand.
    MotM - Agovic.

In surprising news, Kevin Sundstrom has made a £575,00 transfer to Cardiff! It's a step up for our former Swede and of course, the 25% sell on clause puts £150,000 in the bank for us but I must admit I'm gutted that it's not a bigger figure having predicted that Sundstrom would go on to bigger and better things. He'd scored 7 goals and assisted 7 too in 71 appearances for Bolton.

League One

Nelson keeps hold of his spot in the team as Donacien and Lavery return but Jay Chapman also starts after returning from injury. Nelson's confidence shows early on with a shot that grazes the crossbar but Delaney is the man who scores his first Leamington goal and Lavery follows it up with his first of the season just before the break. Delaney is pulling the strings in midfield against Robbie Fowler's Brentford and gets a second to keep our shock start to the season going.

Brentford 0:3 Leamington
    Pastoor 8, Donacien 8, King 6, Muleba 7, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 8, Lavery 9, Delaney 9 (Taravel 6), Nelson 8 (Bonne 7), Soisalo 7 (Tidstrand 7).
    Goals - Delaney x2, Lavery.
    Assists - Nelson, Donacien.
    MotM - Delaney.

Dijksteel had missed out on the game as he was away with Surinam again, earning a 10th cap as a substitute in a friendly against Grenada, winning 2:0. Meanwhile, I'm left disappointed with Agovic who turned up late for training and is warned for his unprofessional behaviour. Hopefully it's a one-off as he really has been superb since breaking back into the team at the end of last season.

League One

We sign off the month against Southend at home just two days after playing at Brentford. So it'll come as no surprise to learn that in addition to Agovic being dropped anyway for being unfit, seven others are rested. So we have Dijksteel, Michael Hughes, Stokke, Willock, Jak Marsh, Bonne, Tidstrand and a debut for Murray Wallace. We don't always do so well when we make mass changes like that but are left dumbfounded when the referee denies us a clear penalty shout early on when Bonne is knocked down to the ground. So it's with a wry chuckle that I see Southend take the lead instead but Chapman gets us back in it with his first goal for Leamington at the 23rd time of asking our record signing to score! It sparks the perfect second half as substitute Warren Smith scores on his first outing of the season and Bonne wraps things up with our third!

Leamington 3:1 Southend
    Pastoor 7, Donacien 7, Hughes 7, Muleba 7, Wallace 7 (Musonda 7), Stokke 7, Willock 7, Marsh 7, Bonne 10, Chapman 9 (C.Smith 7), Tidstrand 7 (W.Smith 8).
    Goals - Chapman, W.Smith, Bonne.
    Assists - Bonne, Hughes.
    MotM - Bonne.

Well, what can I say about that month? Everything has clicked as we have taken to League One by storm with even Adam Nelson scoring goals which is stuff that you couldn't make up! We sit in 5th place and have a game in hand after our game at the final weekend was postponed due to our players being on international duty.

So many players have been in top form this month with Dijksteel, Soisalo, Willock, Muleba, Stokke, Agovic, Pastoor, Lavery, Sousa Silva, Bonne, Delaney and Nelson all getting ratings of at least a seven! But the top man by form is our record signing himself who has a goal in two starts in the official games in addition to his excellent efforts in pre-season.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Fantastic start to the campaign!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Big E For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Sad to see him go, but I think you did the right thing with Maczynski. It may not be as much as you wanted, but still a club record fee. A nice bonus from Sundstrom helps too

Musonda looks like a find, although I'm less convinced by Soisalo and I hope that Adam (Corky) Corcoran never has to get further than the bench.

Fantastic set of results. Why could you not have played like that in League Two and made it easier for the Leamington fans.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Fantastic start to the campaign!!!!!!!!!
    So many firsts! Progress from the League Cup first round, first time in 5 years we won our opener at home and first goals for Nelson!

Sad to see him go, but I think you did the right thing with Maczynski. It may not be as much as you wanted, but still a club record fee. A nice bonus from Sundstrom helps too

Musonda looks like a find, although I'm less convinced by Soisalo and I hope that Adam (Corky) Corcoran never has to get further than the bench.

Fantastic set of results. Why could you not have played like that in League Two and made it easier for the Leamington fans.
    I just think the cut from the Sundstrom fee is disappointing, especially as we sold him for 750k! Plus I felt sure we could get 1m for Maczynski. But I was also aware that come January, teams could snap him up for free so didn't want to get too greedy.

Soisalo didn't look that great on paper when he was on loan too but remained on the shortlist so I thought we'd give him a chance. Especially at the fee we ended up paying.

You shouldn't be so critical of the youngsters. After all, who was it that said Nelson would never score a goal for Leamington?

vCash

Global Attraction - Season 8 - September
    Nations = 24
    Andorra, Australia, Burundi, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Saint Lucia, Scotland, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Wales, Zambia, Zimbabwe

We've certainly been left dumbfounded by our amazing start to the season and I've made it quite clear to the players that there is no reason why they cannot keep it going. We've built up some momentum and it's up to them now to keep it going and enjoy the ride. However, one player did let us down as it was reported that Harry Kyprianou had turned up late to training and so he was issued with an official warning. Rather than being apologetic though, as Alen Agovic had last month, Kyprianou slapped in a transfer request. I flatly rejected it, believing that it should be down to me whether a player should move on. As I'd done last year with Sonni Nattestad, I will review the situation at the end of the season.

League One

Having chopped and changed the team last time out due to the quick turnaround to our next fixture, the trip to Oxford has seen the return of Janoi Donacien, Agovic, Tom King, Luis Sousa Silva, Caolan Lavery and the surprise package of the season to date - Adam Nelson. It's fair to say that Oxford took control of the game early on and took an early lead. We did battle back in in fortuitous circumstances with Jonathan Muleba scrambling home an equaliser but we went in at half-time with 10 men after Jak Marsh had pushed over an Oxford player to be shown his marching orders. Hoping to shut up shop, we pulled Jay Chapman back into centre midfield but Oxford scored 12 minutes into the second half. Surprisingly, we took control of the game after that, having plenty of chances to score an equaliser which didn't look as though it was coming when Erik Stokke drove a low shot into the net in the 89th minute! Marsh has accepted his official warning and will sit out the next one in suspension.

Oxford 1:1 Leamington
    Pastoor 7, Donacien 6, King 7, Muleba 6, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 9, Lavery 7 (W.Smith 7), Marsh 6, Nelson 7, Chapman 7 (Stokke 7), Willock 6 (Soisalo 7).
    Goals - Muleba, Stokke.
    Assists - Agovic.
    MotM - Sousa Silva.

League One

Thomas Delaney returns from injury to take over from Marsh in one of two changes to the team with Warren Smith also handed a start on the left flank with Chris Willock making way. Once again, the opposition score first in the first half but Chapman helps us to get back in the game with his second of the season. I had hoped we'd go on to nick a winner but I will accept that a draw is a fair result.

Leamington 1:1 Carlisle
    Pastoor 8, Donacien 7, King 6, Muleba 7, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 7, Lavery 6, Delaney 9 (Taravel 6), Nelson 7 (Bonne 7), Chapman 7 (Soisalo 7), W.Smith 6.
    Goals - Chapman.
    Assists - Delaney.
    MotM - Delaney.

League One

I'd have liked to name an unchanged side to play at Preston but after playing Carlisle on the Wednesday, I leave Lavery and Smith out in favour of fresher legs with Mikael Soisalo and Willock starting instead. Preston have been battling away in League One for four years now and we struggle to test the goalkeeper, failing to hit the target in th entire game but did our job defensively to go home with a point. More interestingly, we have now recorded our second best run of games in going 8 games unbeaten so far! Our best had been 11 games three years ago.

Preston 0:0 Leamington
    Pastoor 8, Donacien 5, King 6, Muleba 7, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 7, Willock 6, Delaney 7 (Marsh 6), Nelson 7 (Bonne 6), Chapman 7 (C.Smith 6), Soisalo 6.

Call-ups follow for Frankie Musonda (Zambia) and Jonathan Muleba (Burundi) who have friendlies on the agenda at the end of the month. William Tidstrand is also called up to the Sweden Under 21's (for whom he's already been capped) along with Dijksteel (Surinam), Agovic (Luxembourg) and Inaki Valenzuela Lozano (Andorra).

EFL Cup Second Round

It's time now for the League Cup where we can hopefully pull off another shock. Anfernee Dijksteel's return from injury has seen Tom King come out of the team, Donacien move to left-back and Dijksteel go on the right. After being rested, Warren Smith and Lavery are back on the flanks as are Macauley Bonne and Murray Wallace who are preferred to Muleba and Nelson. Huddersfield, now 13th having been top last month, lose a defender to injury but don't let it affect them as they lead after 21 minutes which is their only effort in the first half. We keep plugging away and never give up but just can't find a goal, seeing a penalty shout denied and finding Huddersfield's goal tough to get past. It's frustrating to go out having played decently enough but at least we go home with just over £150,000 in gate receipts to make it £783,898 in the bank which will have to tide us over unless we can get a good FA Cup run going.

Huddersfield 1:0 Leamington
    Pastoor 6, Dijksteel 7, Donacien 6, Wallace 6, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 6, Lavery 7, Delaney 7 (Marsh 6), Bonne 6 (Nelson 7), Chapman 6 (C.Smith 7), W.Smith 7.

League One

Four changes are made to face the dreaded Wycombe, who still have Bradley Fewster on their books. King, Muleba, Soisalo and William Tidstrand are the quartet to come in. If anyone needs reminding, we've never beaten Wycombe in two league games, a EFL Trophy game and a friendly. Fewster has scored 9 in all four games! Overall, he's got 229 goals in 284 games for them! He lines up for them but we take the headlines early on, Delaney and Chapman scoring for a third time this season but Wycombe pull one back though not from Fewster. Soisalo joins the act in scoring his first Leamington goal but that man Fewster proves to be a bad omen for us again as he scores to make it 3:2. But there's no stopping us as Tarek Taravel comes on to score our 4th and even has another disallowed!

Leamington 4:2 Wycombe
    Pastoor 9, Dijksteel 7, King 7, Muleba 6, Agovic 7, Sousa Silva 7 (Stokke 7), Soisalo 8, Delaney 7 (Taravel 8), Bonne 9, Chapman 7 (C.Smith 7), Tidstrand 7.
    Goals - Delaney, Chapman, Soisalo, Taravel.
    Assists - Bonne.
    MotM - Bonne.

League One

Crewe at home is another side who we don't have a good record against, winning just twice in ten meetings. For this one, Frankie Musonda makes his first start for the club along with recalls for Donacien, Warren Smith and Lavery. Goals from Soisalo and Sousa Silva's first of the season hand us a 2:0 lead once more which is cut by a Crewe goal after half-time. But with 18 attempts to their 5 shots, we are well worth the three points.

Leamington 2:1 Crewe
    Pastoor 7, Dijksteel 6, Donacien 8, Musonda 8, Agovic 8, Sousa Silva 8, Soisalo 8 (Chapman 7), Delaney 9 (Taravel 6), Bonne 8, Lavery 7, W.Smith 7.
    Goals - Soisalo, Sousa Silva.
    Assists - Bonne, Delaney.
    MotM - Delaney.

League One

Musonda had been superb on his first start for us but is missing for our seventh game of the month due to international duty along with Muleba. With Murray Wallace also injured, we put Dijksteel in the middle and hand Valenzuela Lozano a second start of the season at right-back. There's also a switch in midfield with Stokke starting in place of Sousa Silva. After a quiet first half, we lost Soisalo to a red card just two minutes into the second when he kicked out at a Notts County player. Hoping once again to shore up, we move Chapman to the right just moments after he'd replaced Lavery. We once again cope quite well with 10 men but with just their second shot on target in the entire game, Notts County's goal in the 75th minute wins them the game.

Notts County 1:0
    Pastoor 7, Dijksteel 6, Donacien 8, Musonda 8, Agovic 8, Sousa Silva 8, Soisalo 8 (Chapman 7), Delaney 9 (Taravel 6), Bonne 8, Lavery 7, W.Smith 7.
    Goals - Soisalo, Sousa Silva.
    Assists - Bonne, Delaney.
    MotM - Delaney.

Overseass, Musonda wins his 12th cap but loses 2:1 with Zambia against Egypt. Muleba is also on the losing side in Burundi's friendly, coming on as a substitute for his 11th cap but loses 4:1 to Zimbabwe.

We had been one of three teams yet to taste defeat before facing Notts County and while it's disappointing to have lost that record simply to a red card, I cannot be happier with how things have gone in our debut season in League One. To be 4th and only 5 points from the top is amazing and although there are another 36 games left of the season, I've seen enough to suggest that we should be able to cope with the step up.

As predicted, Thomas Delaney has taken to League One by storm, scoring 3 and setting up 2 in 10 starts. Interestingly, his contract will be up at the end of the season but it remains to be seen whether we'd ever be able to afford someone of his stature at the club.

A quick look back at my second loanee from my first year at the club who had been Phil McGrath, a Northern Irish right winger who scored once and set up four in 13 appearances after joining us in the January window that year. He'd done an OK job but I've never entertained the thought of bringing him back and he is no longer on our shortlist. We'd signed McGrath on loan from Salford and Fylde had spent £18K on his services afterwards and he remains at Fylde seven years on, scoring only twice in 54 appearances. Now worth £2K, McGrath is in the final year of his contract of the National League North side who are currently 2nd.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Enjoyed the small read I had through this, will look again in more detail! Good luck!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DynamoSpencer For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    • If the “Pole” has 1 year left on contract I’d get rid if you get 500k
    • Musonda is ok – wonder if he is related to the Chelsea guy Musonda
    • Ugh on Chapman injury
    • 850 – great stuff – be interesting to see if he can build on his potential
    • Soisalo looks AWFUL – what attracted you to bring him in apart from being a body and a nation you do not have?!
    • Great that a young GK came through – let’s hope he’s not needed though!
    • Question – do you have any of your players available to loan?
    • Nelson scores
    • Yessssssssssssssss – beat the scummers of Cardiff
    • Belter of a start to the season – fair play

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    • Isn’t that 2nd time Kyprianou has fecked about?
    • Wow – what a prick handing in a request – you need to get rid of the muppet
    • Pretty good month to continue picking up points
    • Notts County result and scoreline is wrong? (same as Crewe)
    • Months like this (picking up points when not winning) is ideally what you need to do to be top half or better)
    • McGrath career seems like Rory McGrath the comedian!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DynamoSpencer View Post
    Enjoyed the small read I had through this, will look again in more detail! Good luck!
    Thanks, hope you get to catch up on it properly

• If the “Pole” has 1 year left on contract I’d get rid if you get 500k
    • Musonda is ok – wonder if he is related to the Chelsea guy Musonda
    • Ugh on Chapman injury
    • 850 – great stuff – be interesting to see if he can build on his potential
    • Soisalo looks AWFUL – what attracted you to bring him in apart from being a body and a nation you do not have?!
    • Great that a young GK came through – let’s hope he’s not needed though!
    • Question – do you have any of your players available to loan?
    • Nelson scores
    • Yessssssssssssssss – beat the scummers of Cardiff
    • Belter of a start to the season – fair play
    The fee probably re: Soisalo. Tried to get someone as cheap as possible to avoid a big transfer outlay. He may do us proud yet.

No, I never loan players out. Pointless exercise in this venture for sure.

• Isn’t that 2nd time Kyprianou has fecked about?
    • Wow – what a prick handing in a request – you need to get rid of the muppet
    • Pretty good month to continue picking up points
    • Notts County result and scoreline is wrong? (same as Crewe)
    • Months like this (picking up points when not winning) is ideally what you need to do to be top half or better)
    • McGrath career seems like Rory McGrath the comedian!
    Ah, I'll fix those results!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324