Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 465253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,381 of 1381

Thread: The World of Football Management - Chapter 7 - Global Attraction

vCash
    There are no excuses anymore this season. Direct promotion is with players like Robin and the solid defence a must have.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi-Assauer View Post
    There are no excuses anymore this season. Direct promotion is with players like Robin and the solid defence a must have.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Dalglish's Smile View Post
    BOOM!
    That's more like it, isn't it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Bloody hell

Ina super position now for 2nd half of the season

Xmas period will be HUGE - get through that still in automatic spots and then it's yours to lose!

Robin
    Yep, Christmas period will be tough but critical to the outcome of the season. We've been solid recently because a team is emerging together, with really only Boonen and Richarlison swapping places when they tire. So the test now is to see how we cope when the games come thick and fast next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Let's hope the lads don't perform the Slippy G rendition....

"Don't let this slipppppppp"

On track for promotion, counting chickens perhaps?? Defence has been shored up and now scoring frequently up the other end.

Has interest waned on Queseda? Or still hopeful of a 20m bid?
    See how we get on this month coming and if we're still top, we've every chance!

Still getting the odd bid on Quesada, I just keep getting fed up of writing it every month He's not settled back down so not sure what could happen come the end of the season when we'd ordinarily try to tie him to a longer deal Waiting game on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Sensational !
    Another month like that and you could pull out a gap on the play-off pack

Robin must be one of your best signings. he has been awesome since he joined
    Lawrence now level with Powell in the scoring charts
    Richarlison's form has dipped a bit since he moved to the left. Still OK, but he was on fire down the middle

Just one thing. Where you say "After losing to lowly Luton" I think that should be Bradford.
    Robin has been simply superb. Got to feel for Craig Turnbull who was great last season but the difference in actual quality is substantial.

Richarlison will be a conundrum amongst supporters! Some will like him down the middle but others prefer Indy Boonen Both players have been quality though and I'm happy that they, and Aaron Drinan are sharing the workload!

Good spot, it should be Cambridge actually but similar colours to Bradford

Quote Originally Posted by James_y View Post
    Feeling more confident of my prediction now!

Maybe there is someone with a dual nationality - French and a Nation you haven't got that could come in to help settle Robin?
    I can see your thinking. They'd have to have French as a second nation but either way, I'm not worried about it. He plays well enough and we'll send him home at the end of the season in the hope that it sorts him out. I've kept unhappy players on before until the final year of their contracts (Guerrero, Sousa Silva spring to mind) and they've never let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    It won't make any difference. If they have low adaptability they will be unhappy even if there are 49 other french players in the squad
    He's French, they can be a bit mardy

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi-Assauer View Post
    Ooh, big pressure there on the players. Let's just say we're enjoying the ride right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post

vCash
    Pressure is the fuel we ride on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudi-Assauer For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Do we need to ad even more pressure? It's quiet around here....

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 465253545556