2 9.52%
  • GFRay

8 38.10%
  • AMC

0 0%

Thread: Member of the Month - June 2018

vCash

Member of the Month - June 2018

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash.

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

vCash
    I want to nominate the following people:

-Our gaffer Mark for finishing up another great season in DTL, for starting another season with the CM Vipers and the FFL/Sweepstake.

-CMCZ for his World Cup Pool and World Cup Game which he does in a fantastic way!

-Redknapp69 for his FFL World Cup Draft, his Swansea story and for helping everyone out who needs help on here.

-JayFlo for his great Nowhere Men story in which he puts loads of work.

Other than that it seems that loads of members are currently active and participating in the many things that are going on here! It seems this amazing community is more alive than ever!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

Redknapp69 is online now Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Ebfatz for loads of quality facebook posts about each games result (before the actual WC game was played) as was played in 01/02 - we got a lot of feedback from it!

Yeah - CMCZ for these 2 WC things he has going on - I'm confused as heck on them but he's putting in a great effort on it!

Raymundo continuing to be the busiest of bees as ever!

Marko for another fine season of DTL and World Cup Stuff

AMC for a lovely finish to the ODB CML season

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    GFRay for his amazing World Cup Game! And Road to Glory and continuous effort in the Revamped Tactics League..and so on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for the nominations, everyone. The poll is now live!

Get voting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Congratulations to GFRay, he wins the Member of the Month award for a second month running.

Great work this month, GFRay and you've done well to win the award too with some great nominations in place. CMCZ ran you close and the other chaps (AMC, ebfatz, JayFlo and Redknapp69) have all been great this month too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Honestly I didn't think I would win it for a second time in a row.

CMCZ has been amazing with his world cup pool and game and I was sure he was going to win it!

Thanks nonetheless and I'll continue to provide fun and entertainment for this forum!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post: