Thread: Champ Manager Legends Who Have Never Performed For Me

vCash

Champ Manager Legends Who Have Never Performed For Me

I have had to sell all of these players after 2/3 disappointing seasons in almost every career save on the 3.9.68 database..

Nikiforenko - I mean, he usually averages around 7.2 or 7.3 which isn't terrible but i never see the avalanche of goals and assists that apparently are supposed to be guaranteed
    Kennedy Bakircioglu - see Nikiforenko
    Cherno Samba - never develops into a world class striker under my tutelage
    Fred Risp - maybe he takes more time to become great than I have ever given him but there are so many better sure fire DC's in the game, why bother?
    Mark Kerr - sacrilege I know but its a bit hit and miss, sometimes great, sometimes average
    Michael Dunwell - possibly only great at championship level or below? Had him at mediocre clubs in Belgium and Portugal, ended up in the reserves
    Stefan Selakovic - averages around 7 or 7.1 in the teams I have had him on, like Nikiforenko and Bakircioglu could never find his best position

of course I could just be a totally crap manager but players like Duff,Tsigalko,Chiotis,Reyad and the like have all come as advertised....

vCash
    All of the guys you've listed are a lot better on 3.9.60 - you've got all of the super greeks to use to make up for it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1369phil For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nikifrenko is ridiculously good at AMC pushing up to striker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1369phil View Post
    All of the guys you've listed are a lot better on 3.9.60 - you've got all of the super greeks to use to make up for it
    If you buy one of the supergreek strikers it's already easy. However, have a full team of em and the game is on super easy mode, you'd even dominate the CL with a non wib-wob tac