Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: MAC Problems & Queries

vCash
    Hi Guys

I've been playing CM 01/02 on Mac via Play On Mac. It's been working fine up until now. Everytime i try and save the game i get the error message: 'There is not enough free disk space on Drive C: to save the game. Please free up some more and try again'

I really don't want to lose my saved game and I can't seem to find any solution for this for playing it on Mac/Play On Mac. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

vCash
    The game is working well at my side but...

Since a long time and many many tests, I DIDN'T SUCCESS to install Tapani patch (whatever the version) neither by using Crossover nor PlayOnMac...

(cmpatcher-2.19.exe or cmpatcher-2.21.1.exe or cmpatcher-2.22-wip0.exe .... same result)

with CrossOver : Nothing happen with Crossover when launching these .exe.
    with PlayOnMac : the following error is displayed when executing these .exe : "PlayOnMac has encountered an error ....."

PLEASE HELP.....

vCash
    When I try to start a new game I get an error message. Something about "heavy problems / programm has to be stopped immediately"

I worked a lot on the editor. Can anyone help with this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fabseon View Post
    The game is working well at my side but...

Since a long time and many many tests, I DIDN'T SUCCESS to install Tapani patch (whatever the version) neither by using Crossover nor PlayOnMac...

(cmpatcher-2.19.exe or cmpatcher-2.21.1.exe or cmpatcher-2.22-wip0.exe .... same result)

with CrossOver : Nothing happen with Crossover when launching these .exe.
    with PlayOnMac : the following error is displayed when executing these .exe : "PlayOnMac has encountered an error ....."

PLEASE HELP.....
    HI!

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819