Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: MAC Problems & Queries (SOLUTIONS TO PLAY ON MAC POSTED HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hog88 View Post
    Yes, this is the solution, you need to choose installer file after naming your bottle.

If you want to patch your game, you need to right click the bottle and choose "Install software into", then choose the patch .exe file.

Another trick is when you're done installing the original game, if you right click the bottle, you're able to duplicate it.
    The duplicate can be renamed to CM Update or something, and you can update that bottle.
    This will give you a bottle for the original version and a bottle for the updated version.
    If you want different patches, data updates etc, you can just create several duplicates, an rename them to keep track.
    You been able to use the colour adjuster on Mac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by csuckling2k6 View Post
    Hi Guys

I've been playing CM 01/02 on Mac via Play On Mac. It's been working fine up until now. Everytime i try and save the game i get the error message: 'There is not enough free disk space on Drive C: to save the game. Please free up some more and try again'

I really don't want to lose my saved game and I can't seem to find any solution for this for playing it on Mac/Play On Mac. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
    Did you manage to solve this issue? I'm experiencing the same problem.

I'm getting the same error too

Any tips on playing the game on iPad Pro?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223