Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 458

Thread: MAC Problems & Queries

  1. #76

    Join Date
    23-01-13
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    i appreciate the responses dermotron,just quite annoying

    do you know of anyone here who operates it on a mac using the mac file? who uploaded it originally? was it eidos? feral? or did someone with computer skills make it using the windows version?

  2. #77

    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Hi everyone,

    Thank you for putting this resource together. Just following samorsbag's question - I'm on a Mac and am trying to install the March 2013 data update. I've downloaded it, but can't see where the files I need to replace (as at http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...13-Data-Update) are. Where would my data editor folder be on a Mac?

    Thanks.

  3. #78

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500

    Not Enough System Memory (on MAC and Crossover)

    I remember getting the not enough system memory on PC and being relatively easy to fix. Now running on Crossover and keep getting the message. Even if I have no other apps running on my computer! Any ideas, its infuriating!

  4. #79
    316'sRegen Unattached
    there should be a video tutorial on this, have a look through the tech support/tutorials foum.
    video tutorial Posted by info0

  5. #80

    Join Date
    07-04-12
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500

    MAC install file?

    Hi Guys,

    Anyone know where to get and how to install CM0102 for MAC and with the updates?

    Cannot find the downloads anywhere but saw there were MAC related posts so assumed it must be about.

    Thanks in advance.

    Jimzoaar.

  6. #81

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0

  7. #82

    Join Date
    17-10-13
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Hi All

    I am trying to install and run the game on my mac but am failing miserably. Is there a kind soul that is able to either give me a step by step guide for the easiest way to get the game running or at least point me in the direction of where a step by step guide already exists.

    Is there a separate download for mac?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Danny_C

  8. #83

    Join Date
    11-09-12
    Posts
    580
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_C View Post
    Hi All

    I am trying to install and run the game on my mac but am failing miserably. Is there a kind soul that is able to either give me a step by step guide for the easiest way to get the game running or at least point me in the direction of where a step by step guide already exists.

    Is there a separate download for mac?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Danny_C
    Are you trying to install the Macintosh version?

    I would use crossover and install the pc version.

  9. #84

    Join Date
    20-10-13
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500

    Installing the game for Mac

    Hi,

    I am trying to play the game on my Mac but for some reason i cant i tried to download it along with cross over but it didnt work can someone help me.


    thanks,

  10. #85

    Join Date
    20-10-13
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Hi

    Is there a direct link for the game, on my old Mac i had the game without a cd but the link that i downloaded the game from is missing. Do anyone has a copy so he can share it?

  11. #86

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Did you get sorted mate?

    Take a look here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...ms-amp-Queries

  12. #87

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,932
    vCash
    570000
    One of the Mac users should search this site for a mac version http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/

    According the book with game that site may have the download. If so post a link here and we'll add it to the download section

  13. #88

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    I've been a PC user all my life. We've just ordered a MacBook Pro that'll be here in the new year. Is it possible for me to take a career from a dell laptop to a mac laptop?

  14. #89

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    I've been a PC user all my life. We've just ordered a MacBook Pro that'll be here in the new year. Is it possible for me to take a career from a dell laptop to a mac laptop?

  15. #90

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,908
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    I've been a PC user all my life. We've just ordered a MacBook Pro that'll be here in the new year. Is it possible for me to take a career from a dell laptop to a mac laptop?
    If you can manage to get CM installed on your mac, I don't see why not. Just make sure you have the same patch installed (possibly just the 3.9.68 SI Games patch?) and then you can copy it from laptop to laptop.

  16. #91

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    I dont think its quite as easy as that, does the 3.9.68 even work on MACs?

  17. #92

    Join Date
    11-09-12
    Posts
    580
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    I dont think its quite as easy as that, does the 3.9.68 even work on MACs?
    Use Crossover or a wine prefix!

    The Mac version was a poor performing port.

  18. #93

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    What does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If you can manage to get CM installed on your mac, I don't see why not. Just make sure you have the same patch installed (possibly just the 3.9.68 SI Games patch?) and then you can copy it from laptop to laptop.
    Hhhmmmm, ok. If I have to start a new career, then I'll do that.

    I see all the tutorials for MACs, are there issues with running CM01/02 on MACs? ODB or updated versions?

  19. #94

    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,826
    vCash
    0
    Just teasing, Ive been around a while and have seen the issues people who have Macs encounter and would never myself by a MAC.

    But people like Ze who posted above seem to have it working just fine so it is possible

  20. #95

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Just teasing, Ive been around a while and have seen the issues people who have Macs encounter and would never myself by a MAC.

    But people like Ze who posted above seem to have it working just fine so it is possible
    We're going to MAC because we're fed up with non-MACs being crap within a couple of years.

  21. #96

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    ok, we have our mac. i went to the installation tutorial for macs but it says you need to do it via a CD copy of the game. my mac doesn't have a CD/DVD drive.

  22. #97

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500

    Please help me before i ACTUALLY go insane

    There is not enough system memory to continue the game.

    Blah blah. I know there are other threads with this but cant seem to find an answer. I am a MAC user and it runs fine with crossover. BUT, I keep getting this damn message, and dont know how to get rid of it on MAC and crossover. Please someone help me. I have just taken Telford from the conference to the Premier and I cant lose this game.

    Many Thanks

  23. #98

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,932
    vCash
    570000
    Use the same System Memory solutions on crossover. Is it crossover to Win8, Win7, Vista or XP?

  24. #99

    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Use the same System Memory solutions on crossover. Is it crossover to Win8, Win7, Vista or XP?
    No, completely different on Crossover. Cant access control panel or anything like that.

  25. #100

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    no one doing into this thread huh?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •