Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC Problems & Queries

vCash
    i appreciate the responses dermotron,just quite annoying

do you know of anyone here who operates it on a mac using the mac file? who uploaded it originally? was it eidos? feral? or did someone with computer skills make it using the windows version?

vCash
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for putting this resource together. Just following samorsbag's question - I'm on a Mac and am trying to install the March 2013 data update. I've downloaded it, but can't see where the files I need to replace (as at http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...13-Data-Update) are. Where would my data editor folder be on a Mac?

Thanks.

vCash

Not Enough System Memory (on MAC and Crossover)

I remember getting the not enough system memory on PC and being relatively easy to fix. Now running on Crossover and keep getting the message. Even if I have no other apps running on my computer! Any ideas, its infuriating!

316'sRegen Unattached
    there should be a video tutorial on this, have a look through the tech support/tutorials foum.
    video tutorial Posted by info0

vCash

MAC install file?

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where to get and how to install CM0102 for MAC and with the updates?

Cannot find the downloads anywhere but saw there were MAC related posts so assumed it must be about.

Thanks in advance.

Jimzoaar.

vCash

vCash
    Hi All

I am trying to install and run the game on my mac but am failing miserably. Is there a kind soul that is able to either give me a step by step guide for the easiest way to get the game running or at least point me in the direction of where a step by step guide already exists.

Is there a separate download for mac?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Danny_C

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_C View Post
    Hi All

I am trying to install and run the game on my mac but am failing miserably. Is there a kind soul that is able to either give me a step by step guide for the easiest way to get the game running or at least point me in the direction of where a step by step guide already exists.

Is there a separate download for mac?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Danny_C
    Are you trying to install the Macintosh version?

I would use crossover and install the pc version.

vCash

Installing the game for Mac

Hi,

I am trying to play the game on my Mac but for some reason i cant i tried to download it along with cross over but it didnt work can someone help me.

thanks,

vCash
    Hi

Is there a direct link for the game, on my old Mac i had the game without a cd but the link that i downloaded the game from is missing. Do anyone has a copy so he can share it?

vCash
    Did you get sorted mate?

Take a look here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...ms-amp-Queries

vCash
    One of the Mac users should search this site for a mac version http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/

According the book with game that site may have the download. If so post a link here and we'll add it to the download section

vCash
    I've been a PC user all my life. We've just ordered a MacBook Pro that'll be here in the new year. Is it possible for me to take a career from a dell laptop to a mac laptop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    I've been a PC user all my life. We've just ordered a MacBook Pro that'll be here in the new year. Is it possible for me to take a career from a dell laptop to a mac laptop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    If you can manage to get CM installed on your mac, I don't see why not. Just make sure you have the same patch installed (possibly just the 3.9.68 SI Games patch?) and then you can copy it from laptop to laptop.

vCash
    I dont think its quite as easy as that, does the 3.9.68 even work on MACs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    I dont think its quite as easy as that, does the 3.9.68 even work on MACs?
    Use Crossover or a wine prefix!

The Mac version was a poor performing port.

vCash
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If you can manage to get CM installed on your mac, I don't see why not. Just make sure you have the same patch installed (possibly just the 3.9.68 SI Games patch?) and then you can copy it from laptop to laptop.
    Hhhmmmm, ok. If I have to start a new career, then I'll do that.

I see all the tutorials for MACs, are there issues with running CM01/02 on MACs? ODB or updated versions?

vCash
    Just teasing, Ive been around a while and have seen the issues people who have Macs encounter and would never myself by a MAC.

But people like Ze who posted above seem to have it working just fine so it is possible

vCash
    Just teasing, Ive been around a while and have seen the issues people who have Macs encounter and would never myself by a MAC.

But people like Ze who posted above seem to have it working just fine so it is possible
    We're going to MAC because we're fed up with non-MACs being crap within a couple of years.

vCash
    ok, we have our mac. i went to the installation tutorial for macs but it says you need to do it via a CD copy of the game. my mac doesn't have a CD/DVD drive.

vCash

Please help me before i ACTUALLY go insane

There is not enough system memory to continue the game.

Blah blah. I know there are other threads with this but cant seem to find an answer. I am a MAC user and it runs fine with crossover. BUT, I keep getting this damn message, and dont know how to get rid of it on MAC and crossover. Please someone help me. I have just taken Telford from the conference to the Premier and I cant lose this game.

Many Thanks

vCash
    Use the same System Memory solutions on crossover. Is it crossover to Win8, Win7, Vista or XP?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Use the same System Memory solutions on crossover. Is it crossover to Win8, Win7, Vista or XP?
    No, completely different on Crossover. Cant access control panel or anything like that.

vCash
    no one doing into this thread huh?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast