9 52.94%
  • dweatherston11

0 0%
  • GFRay

1 5.88%

Thread: Member of the Month - July 2018

vCash

Member of the Month - July 2018

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash.

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

vCash
    Couple of members stood out for me this month:

saturn for his support in the patches section and for always trying to create the best game possible.

Mark for again some quality auctions in DTL, running CM Vipers and his current story with Leamington.

Redknapp69 for his Swans story, but also for setting up another FFL and the World Cup FFL ofc.

JayFlo for the tremendous amount of work he puts in his scout story which truly is a masterpiece.

Dermotron and the entire update team for their continuous work on updating the database which will give another great update in a couple of months.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I've not been around a great deal in the last couple of weeks but when I logged on and clicked new posts the other day, the newest post in probably the first 15 or so threads was from redders.

Whole range of subjects as well so he gets himself about and for that reason he gets my vote!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    He loves a post He's 5k behind me in the post count so I've no doubt I'll be overtaken in the next 12 months

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    He loves a post He's 5k behind me in the post count so I've no doubt I'll be overtaken in the next 12 months
    Wahahahahah - I haven't won "blatant post booster" in last couple of years though

OK - for me.............

Dermo back with a bang and doing a wedge of support and obvs the usual updating

Good shout on Saturn

Wanna throw out dweatherston11 - he's getting involed in lots lately

GFRay for about the 4000 things he runs and general support on the site

Jayflo's effort in his story is superb and agree with Ray that I'm enjoying Mark's story

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Dermotron, he's back after a tough time and even then he was cruciale for all that db updates! He has been working almost non stop behind the scenes to get another truly awesome update in october. (If people start helping with the free players maybe even semptember, cause this is only a small part of all that needs to be done before releasing) It's very simple; all can be replaced, but without Dermo, no db update and with no db updates this site will not be so vivid!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Dermotron, he's back after a tough time and even then he was cruciale for all that db updates! He has been working almost non stop behind the scenes to get another truly awesome update in october. (If people start helping with the free players maybe even semptember, cause this is only a small part of all that needs to be done before releasing) It's very simple; all can be replaced, but without Dermo, no db update and with no db updates this site will not be so vivid!
    This!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to And1 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Voting is now over!

Congrats to Dermotron who wins Member of the Month this month

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Gratz Dermo! Well deserved!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!
    Want to have your tactic tested to see where it ranks? Check out the Revamped Tactics League!
    Current games: Ultimate Managers League, Road To Glory and International Managers Competition
    Current stories: From Misfits To Champions: An Interactive Story, The Coventry Comeback and The Great Comeback: A Dutch Football Story

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Well in Dermo
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 14-08-18 at 08:23 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Grats Dermo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cheers to all who voted and unlucky to the others, even if you don't win it's great to see your contributions acknowledged

Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    This actually made me well up a little Thank you

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post: