Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1015

Thread: Save Game Queries

vCash
    I've already turned off the protection screen and it's still the same. And there is another problem, when I start another program the game also blocks as well as when sleeping.
    Thank you all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Balumukeno View Post
    I've already turned off the protection screen and it's still the same. And there is another problem, when I start another program the game also blocks as well as when sleeping.
    Thank you all.
    do you play the game in full screen? Try to go to game settings and mark to play windowed and see if it works. Also, keep in mind this is an old game so it doesn't respond very well to those events from the operating system. When I play I avoid starting other programs, changing resolution, etc, as it causes the game to freeze but its normal.

vCash
    happens to me too, only with the downloaded game though so any info would be great

vCash
    have you tried changing the save settings in the game? (compressed save - save safely)

Also - see if this works - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...720#post285720

Otherwise - look through here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

vCash
    Hi all, i have tried to trick my save game and start GPF2, so i changed its name and save setting, run GPF2 played it a bit, and then saved...after that i cant load it anymore

https://ibb.co/icRP4f
    any help with it? Ive done over 25 seasons and won many many trophies...managed 3 clubs and few nations... won every competition I played in...

vCash

CM0102.exe has stopped working when trying to restore saved game

Hi,

On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

Is there anything i can do?

Also, where have the Welsh leagues gone!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefjames View Post
    Hi,

On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

Is there anything i can do?
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 09-12-18 at 05:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    I've just tried it with the Saturn patch and exactly the same thing has happened. i'll try and uninstall the game, reload it but not apply the tapani patch but use the saturn one.

vCash
    unfortunately, this problem still exists. if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

vCash
    The only thing I can think of is copying your save games to another spot on your pc and reinstalling the game.

vCash

cm0102.exe ha smesso di funzionare

Buongiorno, ho problema che si verificato da ieri. Quando apro il gioco mi appaiono due finestre una su cui c' scritto v3.9.60.index..cpp5773 e una v3.9.60 database..cpp7715 e dopo aver cliccato sia sulla prima che sulla seconda su OK appare la scritta cm0102.exe ha smesso di funzionare.

come posso risolvere questo problema?
    grazie anticipatamente
    PS: ho aggiornato il gioco con "October 2018 Data Update"

vCash
    Ciao!

hai installato qualche patch? in tal caso, le patch di saturns v5 e precedenti non sono pi compatibili con l'aggiornamento di ottobre 2018.

la soluzione migliore reinstallare il gioco.

1. copia i file salvati in un altro punto del computer.
    2. Elimina la cartella del gioco e le scorciatoie.
    3. reinstalla il gioco come faresti normalmente.
    4. copia nuovamente salva.

fammi sapere se il problema persiste!

vCash
    Problema risolto... grazie infinite

vCash
    nessun problema

vCash

SAVED GAME ISSUES

Hi Guys,

I've got a saved game issue.

Loaded CM01/02 today on windows 10 as normal, and my saved game was missing from the load screen. Went into the CM file and can see the saved game file there. Tried moving this around and back to the first folder as well as trying to load from elsewhere but nothing worked. I've also noticed that if i start a new game and save this under the same name as the missing file the game says this file already exists....

Any way i can get the missing game back and loaded?

Thanks

Sandy!

vCash
    tried saving to desktop etc and changing path and looking for it?

Tried re-naming the save game?

Check out this thread as well for other solutions/tips etc

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

vCash
    I'm an absolute melt and have just over saved my Brexit challenge game with the current DTL save. Anyone know if I can restore to a previous version? And if so how?

vCash
    Unless you've backed it up elsewhere before hand - its gone

vCash
    Hi everyone!

I'm getting the complete opposite from most of these. I can't find my .sav file but CM loads it... wtf? When I got to save it says C > Programme Files (x86) > Championship Manager 01-02 ... it saves and everything but the .sav file isn't in that folder.

I only ask as I wanted to use a save game editor which, of course, needs the .sav file.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Unless you've backed it up elsewhere before hand - its gone
    Crying face emoji.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by staticmusic View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm getting the complete opposite from most of these. I can't find my .sav file but CM loads it... wtf? When I got to save it says C > Programme Files (x86) > Championship Manager 01-02 ... it saves and everything but the .sav file isn't in that folder.

I only ask as I wanted to use a save game editor which, of course, needs the .sav file.
    Have you tried searching ".sav"?

Very strange

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Have you tried searching ".sav"?

Very strange
    Yep. Nothing. Super strange right?

I even tried to save it under a new name compressed and uncompressed but nothing. Mental.

vCash
    Original game (I think? it says 3.9.60)
    crash date is 1st August 2003
    Started in England and have played two seasons, all other leagues on background
    I've tried running it in different compatibility modes

so the game crashes, I tried holidaying but it still crashed. Now I saved the game just before the crash so it would be easier to try different solutions (so I thought lol) and the game crashes instantly when I load the save...

Any hope?
    Last edited by Matias; 05-02-19 at 09:34 AM.

vCash
    Hmmmm - any reason for playing .9.60 - Installing the 3.9.68 patch remove bugs from original game

Don't think that will help with the issue of the saved game though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Hmmmm - any reason for playing .9.60 - Installing the 3.9.68 patch remove bugs from original game

Don't think that will help with the issue of the saved game though
    No other reason than being too eager to play and not reading what I should have done first

It's a shame, first time in years I get back into manager games and I was having so much fun! Would be heartbreaking (and potentially a deal breaker) to start over.