Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1015

Thread: Save Game Queries

  1. #976
    Join Date
    24-07-12
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    I've already turned off the protection screen and it's still the same. And there is another problem, when I start another program the game also blocks as well as when sleeping.
    Thank you all.

  2. #977
    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    309
    vCash
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Balumukeno View Post
    I've already turned off the protection screen and it's still the same. And there is another problem, when I start another program the game also blocks as well as when sleeping.
    Thank you all.
    do you play the game in full screen? Try to go to game settings and mark to play windowed and see if it works. Also, keep in mind this is an old game so it doesn't respond very well to those events from the operating system. When I play I avoid starting other programs, changing resolution, etc, as it causes the game to freeze but its normal.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    13-11-18
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    happens to me too, only with the downloaded game though so any info would be great

  4. #979
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    21,157
    vCash
    8089
    have you tried changing the save settings in the game? (compressed save - save safely)

    Also - see if this works - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...720#post285720

    Otherwise - look through here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

  5. #980
    Join Date
    17-11-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Hi all, i have tried to trick my save game and start GPF2, so i changed its name and save setting, run GPF2 played it a bit, and then saved...after that i cant load it anymore


    https://ibb.co/icRP4f
    any help with it? Ive done over 25 seasons and won many many trophies...managed 3 clubs and few nations... won every competition I played in...

  6. #981
    Join Date
    22-04-12
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500

    CM0102.exe has stopped working when trying to restore saved game

    Hi,

    On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

    I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

    Is there anything i can do?

    Also, where have the Welsh leagues gone!?

  7. #982
    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    309
    vCash
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefjames View Post
    Hi,

    On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

    I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

    Is there anything i can do?
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 09-12-18 at 05:16 PM.

  8. #983
    Join Date
    22-04-12
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    I've just tried it with the Saturn patch and exactly the same thing has happened. i'll try and uninstall the game, reload it but not apply the tapani patch but use the saturn one.

  9. #984
    Join Date
    22-04-12
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    unfortunately, this problem still exists. if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    0
    The only thing I can think of is copying your save games to another spot on your pc and reinstalling the game.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    11-05-15
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500

    cm0102.exe ha smesso di funzionare

    Buongiorno, ho problema che si verificato da ieri. Quando apro il gioco mi appaiono due finestre una su cui c' scritto v3.9.60.index..cpp5773 e una v3.9.60 database..cpp7715 e dopo aver cliccato sia sulla prima che sulla seconda su OK appare la scritta cm0102.exe ha smesso di funzionare.

    come posso risolvere questo problema?
    grazie anticipatamente
    PS: ho aggiornato il gioco con "October 2018 Data Update"

  12. #987
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    0
    Ciao!

    hai installato qualche patch? in tal caso, le patch di saturns v5 e precedenti non sono pi compatibili con l'aggiornamento di ottobre 2018.

    la soluzione migliore reinstallare il gioco.


    1. copia i file salvati in un altro punto del computer.
    2. Elimina la cartella del gioco e le scorciatoie.
    3. reinstalla il gioco come faresti normalmente.
    4. copia nuovamente salva.

    fammi sapere se il problema persiste!

  13. #988
    Join Date
    11-05-15
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Problema risolto... grazie infinite

  14. #989
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    0
    nessun problema

  15. #990
    Join Date
    27-02-14
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500

    SAVED GAME ISSUES

    Hi Guys,

    I've got a saved game issue.

    Loaded CM01/02 today on windows 10 as normal, and my saved game was missing from the load screen. Went into the CM file and can see the saved game file there. Tried moving this around and back to the first folder as well as trying to load from elsewhere but nothing worked. I've also noticed that if i start a new game and save this under the same name as the missing file the game says this file already exists....

    Any way i can get the missing game back and loaded?

    Thanks

    Sandy!

  16. #991
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    21,157
    vCash
    8089
    tried saving to desktop etc and changing path and looking for it?

    Tried re-naming the save game?

    Check out this thread as well for other solutions/tips etc

    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

  17. #992
    Join Date
    25-01-17
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    0
    I'm an absolute melt and have just over saved my Brexit challenge game with the current DTL save. Anyone know if I can restore to a previous version? And if so how?

  18. #993
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    0
    Unless you've backed it up elsewhere before hand - its gone

  19. #994
    Join Date
    03-02-19
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Hi everyone!

    I'm getting the complete opposite from most of these. I can't find my .sav file but CM loads it... wtf? When I got to save it says C > Programme Files (x86) > Championship Manager 01-02 ... it saves and everything but the .sav file isn't in that folder.

    I only ask as I wanted to use a save game editor which, of course, needs the .sav file.

  20. #995
    Join Date
    25-01-17
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Unless you've backed it up elsewhere before hand - its gone
    Crying face emoji.

  21. #996
    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by staticmusic View Post
    Hi everyone!

    I'm getting the complete opposite from most of these. I can't find my .sav file but CM loads it... wtf? When I got to save it says C > Programme Files (x86) > Championship Manager 01-02 ... it saves and everything but the .sav file isn't in that folder.

    I only ask as I wanted to use a save game editor which, of course, needs the .sav file.
    Have you tried searching ".sav"?

    Very strange

  22. #997
    Join Date
    03-02-19
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Have you tried searching ".sav"?

    Very strange
    Yep. Nothing. Super strange right?

    I even tried to save it under a new name compressed and uncompressed but nothing. Mental.

  23. #998
    Join Date
    05-02-19
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Original game (I think? it says 3.9.60)
    crash date is 1st August 2003
    Started in England and have played two seasons, all other leagues on background
    I've tried running it in different compatibility modes

    so the game crashes, I tried holidaying but it still crashed. Now I saved the game just before the crash so it would be easier to try different solutions (so I thought lol) and the game crashes instantly when I load the save...

    Any hope?
    Last edited by Matias; 05-02-19 at 09:34 AM.

  24. #999
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    21,157
    vCash
    8089
    Hmmmm - any reason for playing .9.60 - Installing the 3.9.68 patch remove bugs from original game

    Don't think that will help with the issue of the saved game though

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    05-02-19
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Hmmmm - any reason for playing .9.60 - Installing the 3.9.68 patch remove bugs from original game

    Don't think that will help with the issue of the saved game though
    No other reason than being too eager to play and not reading what I should have done first

    It's a shame, first time in years I get back into manager games and I was having so much fun! Would be heartbreaking (and potentially a deal breaker) to start over.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •