Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253
Results 1,301 to 1,324 of 1324

Thread: Save Game Queries

ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

Quote Originally Posted by lkdrry View Post
    Ive had the same problem, have you had it since?
    It was dead I'm afraid. Had someone look at the save and it had been corrupted.

Likely the same for you. Sorry.

hiya guys, just had this error coming up when trying to save game, im using the 93/94 update, just started 3rd seaon went to save and got this error...any ideas, thx in advance.
    just had a windows update may that be the problem?

ok guys, im running in admin (93/94 update) etc, the games are now saving but when i look in directory there seems to be no saved game files there...very strange..

Could be something to do with hidden folders - few threads on site about it I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Could be something to do with hidden folders - few threads on site about it I believe

ok will have a look just seems strange as they was visible before and ive got multiple instalations and in them directories the save games are visible. thx.

mini_league..cpp 133 error

Could anyone help us?
    I'm playing CM in my Android Mini PC using with Exagear Strategies.
    Everythings right, i've played two season with Valencia. When i restore my saved game i give an error message (mini_league..cpp 133). After 3 ok click the savegame loaded. But few days later it crashes.
    Two weeks earlier, i've gave same message with an another savegame, but i started a new game.
    I know something.
    A spanish club, the Celta Vigo, make a frendly league. When i click the mini league, it crash immediately.
    I've tried managing the Celta and cancellig the tournament, but i can't.
    I've tried holidaying. The problem isn't solved.
    I've try to continue the savegame with my PC. Nothing
    Is there anybody who knows anything about solving this problem?
    Hello !

Someone found a solution to this problem because I got the same error while loading my game.
    mini_league..cpp 133 errorwhen loading my backup.

Thank you

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/37/x40h.png

Please, I really need your help, I think it comes from league temporary files but i don't understand why save is not working anymore.

Thank you

This any help or it's what you have seen? - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...cpp#post286342

Good evening Redknapp69 !

v-3.9.68
    cmpatcher-2.21.1

It's been about 1 week that I browse the forum and google to find a solution to this problem.

To explain, I have had this part for a long time, I was in 2072/2073 with Milan and my budget was too high, so reset.

So I downloaded the GK and CM editors to correct this. I encountered several problems at the beginning but by reading the Forum, I solved the problem of execution in administrator and that of the saving of the part in "uncompressed".

My part was originally saved in "compressed", so I re-recorded this one in "uncompressed" by changing the name to be able to open it in the editors.

So I was able to modify the club's budget and I saved.

Then I wanted to load my game and since "mini_league..cpp 133" error, the loading hangs and the game no longer responds.

I don't understand what's going on, yet I haven't changed much in the editor.

Is it a problem of saving my part in "compressed" and "uncompressed", or this error comes from elsewhere in the editor?

Hope you can help me, can I even send you my backup for you to try to figure out the problem?
    Would this error correspond to loading leagues when loading the save game (133 would be 1st Polish Division_133)?
    Namely that I have read all the possible posts of the Forum and that I have no more solutions ...

Thanks to you, and sorry for bad english.
    Last edited by Ludo_O; 08-09-20 at 11:16 PM.

I have a problem with an old save, having just deleted and reinstalled the original game with cd (unpatched) after half loading the old save an error message comes out - v3.9.60 comp_stats .. CPP 6000

Ludo - I am NOT technical at all so I wouldn't be able to help sorry

Pearce - doesn't sound like you have applied the 3.9.68 patch?

cannot save ?

Hi Guys, can anyone tell me why this has happened and a possible solution? Never had it happen until last night

file:///C:/Users/csumm/Pictures/unable%20to%20save.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    Hi Guys, can anyone tell me why this has happened and a possible solution? Never had it happen until last night

file:///C:/Users/csumm/Pictures/unable%20to%20save.jpg
    Upload a picture we can see - you can use a site like https://postimages.org/

Ludo - I am NOT technical at all so I wouldn't be able to help sorry

Pearce - doesn't sound like you have applied the 3.9.68 patch?

No one has a solution ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_O View Post

No one has a solution ?
    In the GK Editor try the repair saved game data. Maybe it helps. Or try to do the same changes you did, again in a old save.

Quote Originally Posted by David00C View Post
    In the GK Editor try the repair saved game data. Maybe it helps. Or try to do the same changes you did, again in a old save.
    What is this option called, where is it in GK?

TY

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_O View Post
    What is this option called, where is it in GK?

TY

Hello,

Thank you !

Here is the report

https://ibb.co/HPrPQ26

It did not solve my problem, my backup still does not load

Hey lads, what does it mean when you try and load your save and the game canít find any information about the save game? I saved my game a few days ago no issues but now when I try to load it there is no file information and the game just crashes when it attempts to load?
    When I look in the game folder the save is still there but Iím thinking that the save is probably corrupt?
    Is there a way of safe guarding yourself against save game issues like this?
    Thanks boys

Hi! I have the following problem, when loading my saved game it loads without problems but when I press continue, the following message appears:

"memory cannot be read"
    The save has 7 hours, all leagues loaded, march update and ni+ko patch

Quote Originally Posted by juanpsno View Post
    Hi! I have the following problem, when loading my saved game it loads without problems but when I press continue, the following message appears:

"memory cannot be read"
    The save has 7 hours, all leagues loaded, march update and ni+ko patch
    Can you provide a screenshot please? (you can use a site like https://postimages.org/ )

Can you provide a screenshot please? (you can use a site like https://postimages.org/ )

That's a new one on me

Are you able to "holiday" through the crash?

That's a new one on me

Are you able to "holiday" through the crash?
    it advances a few more seconds but still crashes. I have windows 10 and I tested with xp sp3 and 2 compatibility. The save is saved compressed and secure.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 434950515253