Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,329 of 1329

Thread: Save Game Queries

I have a saved game that is in my championship manager alongside my other daves but when I launch the game and go to load it, its not there? Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by pleslie999 View Post
    I have a saved game that is in my championship manager alongside my other daves but when I launch the game and go to load it, its not there? Any advice?
    Try moving the save game to elsewhere on your computer (e.g desktop) then have the game look to that path where you moved it to

I recently bought myself a new laptop and I was wondering how would I transfer my save from my old laptop onto my new one? I have located the .sav file on my old laptop, uploaded it to my cloud drive and downloaded it onto my new laptop. However, when I load the game on my new laptop, I get an error message saying data is missing. The data seems to be from the leagues I opted to run at the beginning of the game alongside my Spanish league team.

Cheers guys

That sounds like the patching of your exe is not the same as that used on the old save game. The quickest way to fix that is to copy the cm0102.exe from the old machine and save it on the new one with a different name (cm0102 old.exe for instance). Now you should be able to play the save by executing that (remember administrator and compatibility).

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 445051525354