Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Dream Team League - Season 14

vCash
    Losing that CL final just about sums up the whole bloody season. Nice of the assistent manager to give the reserves a run in the most important game of the season

Anyways, the last couple of months give us hope for the future. Thanks Marko, for yet another amazing season of DTL!

vCash
    And that concludes another great season. Mark mate, you are a freaking legend for running this for as long as it has!

Gratz to DW to win the playoffs and go up with the big boys. Let's make it a challenge for all three of us to not drop down right away.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    4th seems a disappointment seeing as we were top or there about for most of the season.

Great to win my F.A Cup again. And the Europa again.

Congrats to all who won, got promoted etc etc.

Biggest congrats go to Mark for everything he does, the effort you put in is outstanding.

vCash
    Gratz on the double Redders, a decent season for my Hammers overall

vCash
    Heart-breaking to lose in the Championship play offs after putting in such a shift all season with the smallest and worst squad of all the human players. Will be keeping faith with all the lads and hoping to add as many players as possible to carry in to next season.

vCash
    I didnt get sacked! i didnt get sacked! Technically i win...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by generalsmuts View Post
    Heart-breaking to lose in the Championship play offs after putting in such a shift all season with the smallest and worst squad of all the human players. Will be keeping faith with all the lads and hoping to add as many players as possible to carry in to next season.
    You did very well with your squad given how strong Mark's, dw's and my squad were. There were also a couple of strong AI squads from former managers so getting that far is a good accomplishment. Next year will be yours for sure!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    AJ - who were first teamers that didn't play in CL Final - looks a strong squad you have!

Well - firstly, Well done Mark on yet another fantastic season of updates. Everyone loves th DTL and down to your excellent efforts as ever

Loved it all being run "live" in the shoutbox as well today - brilliant!

Can't believe we won FIVE trophies

Premier League
    Champions League
    World Club Cup
    Super Cup
    Community Shield

OK - let's have a gander at the save........EIGHT GAMES in 21 DAYS

WIN 3-0 away v Juventus in CL S/F - We were the better team and deserved to win - but 3-0 is a harsh scoreline on them. They had some 19 year old Norwegian kid in goal for them who crumbled under the pressure

WIN 1-0 v Man City. They still have a good team from past DTL managers and usually fuck me over but easily the better team and deserved 3 points. Salahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WIN 4-1 v Juve in 2nd leg (7-1 on agg) - again a close game and flattering scoreline for us but certainly we were better. When THREE of my players get a "10" rating you know you're doing something right!

LOSE 1-0 v Trunky's boys in FA Cup Final. Played just 3 days after CL S/F. Close game here - the difference was Trunks lads were more clinical. Based on that, they deserve to come out victors today. Congrats! Our midfield and strikers had poor games all in all

WIN 2-0 v Plymouth. Just TWO days later we play and batter Pyro's old Green Army. Important 3 points

DRAW 0-0 v Erk's Villa. Again, just TWO days later in probably one of the BIGGEST GAMES of the month. The guys are on their ass fitness wise. We are down to 10 men after FIVE mins but we are the better team (Erk down to 10 after 40 mins) - that was the stuff of champions elect - digging in and arguably could have won the game. Both our German keepers had fine games. It was a must no lose for me and we did just that

WIN 2-0 v Norwich - Close game but our quality shows and we get the deserved 3 points which brings the title to South Wales again!

WIN 1-0 v AJ in CL Final - We mullered 'em - should have been more comfortable. Asmir Begovic did all he could but King Luis seals the victory

Now - bring on the HAGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

vCash
    Well what an appalling season. I'd say it was down to two factors - some of my players were (rightly) nerfed to fuck - and ones id hope would improve just didnt cut it. Second, i made some dodgy, rookie decisions with line-ups. We don't have a complicated job, but looking back, i wonder why i chose who i chose.

Anyway, im still riding on 2nd place a couple of seasons ago - so i cannot wait to the start of next season!

Thanks as always to Mark - youre doing a fantastic job, and it makes my afternoons in the office on Wednesday something to actually look forwardt oo.

And as Knappster said - HAGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

vCash
    Great work again, and as always, Mark. My apologies for my lack of input this season but I paid for it with a very rare trophyless season at Villa. One thing I can say is defence wins you f-all in DTL. Conceding 15 in the league pfffffttttt

Anyways, congrats to the various winners and commiserations to the also rans.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567