Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 19

Hopelessly addicted to FUT, especially after my pack luck last year. Packed Rijkaard in September, De Gea, Higuain and Griezmann in October and Messi before Christmas. Absolute madness. Having had 5 years of Fellaini's I was buzzing.

This year I've already packed Handanovic, Vidal and Azpilicueta before the games even out. Hooked again. There goes my social life.

I have no idea what FUT is

Now that house build is done, maybe I'll get into FIFA more this time in the long winter evenings!

Ultimate Team! Everyone plays it I'll always play it if no-one is up for some VP when I log in. I'd built up 600k coins last year by starting out with low rated players and working my way up to the highest rated, selling them on at a profit or for whatever I spent on them. Gutted they don't get transferred to the next version

My plan for this year is to collect all EPL related players and sell any others picked up in packs for coins.

I've just updated the FUT Companion app on the iPhone and opened a few packs that were unopened. Got 71 players to start with but the best is only an 80 rated Boudeboux.

Played FUT once or twice. Didn't get any of that rubbish with cards and stuff.

I have the game

Timed finishing can Fuck off.

Anyone know if shopto still send it a day early for the normal version?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Ultimate Team! Everyone plays it I'll always play it if no-one is up for some VP when I log in. I'd built up 600k coins last year by starting out with low rated players and working my way up to the highest rated, selling them on at a profit or for whatever I spent on them. Gutted they don't get transferred to the next version

My plan for this year is to collect all EPL related players and sell any others picked up in packs for coins.

I've just updated the FUT Companion app on the iPhone and opened a few packs that were unopened. Got 71 players to start with but the best is only an 80 rated Boudeboux.

literally - I'm reading this and like - whatttttttttt?!

Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    I have the game

Timed finishing can Fuck off.
    I know itís solid!! Only thing Iím good at so far is headers.

Dropped my annual 12,000 fifa points already, got IF Fraser at best FML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I always go EPL squad.

Anyone else got it so we can get pro club set up?

My game has now been despatched

You know what'll happen though. I'll get it and then I'll get a date for the house move which will mean no Internet for a spell

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    literally - I'm reading this and like - whatttttttttt?!

Ryder Cup this weekend so wonít be playing much in the day!

Packed 2 bloody TOTW Ryan Frasers at most, going to be a big grind to get the team I want on FUT!!

Played 1 pro club on the RW just ran up front last 5 mins and bagged a header to make it 1-1 in injury time, classic Chenko.

Game hasn't arrived yet but thanks to the app, I've been able to open daily reward packs which are full of dross who have been listed. Raised 17,246 coins this way so far.

The only PL players I've collected thus far are Locadia, Loftus-Cheek, Ings, Chambers and Jones (61 rated Liverpool CM). The latter 4 aren't allowed to be traded though, anyone know why?

Game hasn't arrived yet but thanks to the app, I've been able to open daily reward packs which are full of dross who have been listed. Raised 17,246 coins this way so far.

The only PL players I've collected thus far are Locadia, Loftus-Cheek, Ings, Chambers and Jones (61 rated Liverpool CM). The latter 4 aren't allowed to be traded though, anyone know why?
    I think itís to stop dodgy trading in some instances and to make people play games for more coins. you will get a lot from reward packs who canít be traded but just save them all for squad build challenges rather than discarding for $0

I've never done the squad building challenges, just get straight into buying who I want!

Keep Curtis Jones - gonna be a cracking player

Not in this mate, their ratings don't improve or anything

The SBC's are the best way to get the best players as the rewards are usually much better than you can spend in coins. I completed all of the starter SBC's and opened 4 or 5 mega packs and the same amount of rare player packs as rewards for completing them. I've not spent a penny on buying any points and I've already packed Pogba, Higuain, Handanovic, Cavani, Azpilicueta and Vidal all over 85 rated.

I use Futbin (https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges) to help with finishing up the SBC's and it's worked out great. Last year I swapped in 11 Sassuolo players in an SBC for a Rare Players Pack that had Messi in it. The whole team cost me less than 5k coins.

My EPL team so far:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...pDTHa:FFA19XBO

If they were in your starter packs they are untradeable.

Ah yeah, they may have been.

I'll have to have a nose at the squad builder challenges then

My FIFA has indeed arrived today!

I will create a VP team and add it to the OP

Looks like I can only invite those who have set up FIFA 19 so far, so invites sent to Coys, Scoot, Ste, Felix, Bev, Janis and my brother.

Feel free to invite your own friends to join us. The more, the merrier

I too got my copy one day early for some reason. Joined the pro club alright, let's see when I'm up for some games!

I am sitting here as the only XBOX player

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast