Thread: Good and Bad Regens

Good and Bad Regens

Hello everybody

I recently asked this question on the facebook page but didn't get much response plus I have progressed my findings since then.

Basically does anybody know any regens that always come good, or any that are always poor.

For example Mark Hughes Regen is always a beast and I have always found Maldinis Regen to be poor.

Someone on facebook suggested that the stat determination (which is random) has a massive impact.

So I went to check my latest save, Maldini Regen who was poor and sitting in Division 2 had a high rating for Determination while Tottis Regen was a beast with a low determination score.

Another question on the side, how have people got on with some of the legends of the game on their regens eg Victory, Duff, Kerr, Maxim, etc

Would love to hear peoples opinions and stories

Kind regards

Neil

How do you even know who's regen is who?

I at some point thought I hired Henry's regen, but then he started to act like a twat. Turns out it was probably Anelka's regen...
    Still scored like a maniac though, so I wasn't too sad about it, but his arrogant behaviour cost me a few decent bench players.

There is a program you can download off this site called GPF2 that tells you who the regions are. When you open the app for the 1st time it takes a screenshot of your game and will then tell you the regens after that date. Therefore you wont know if he is Henrys but you will for any future player.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPainter View Post
    Basically does anybody know any regens that always come good, or any that are always poor.
    You can't say that some players always get a good regen or a poor regen. It's all random. Several mental traits and key attributes are set randomly when a regen is created. Among these are adaptability, ambition, determination, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportmanship, temperament, consistancy, decisions, important matches and injury proneness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    How do you even know who's regen is who?
    You can find out who's without GPF2. Aggression, balance, bravery and flair are copied to his regen when a player retires. And so is also preferred foot and of course position. So if you find a spanish player with aggression 18, balance 16, bravery 16 and flair 10 who is DMC and right only, it's very likely that it is Busquets.

So if for example Maldinis regen is poor in any given game, there is a chance his regen of his regen could be a world beater?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPainter View Post
    So if for example Maldinis regen is poor in any given game, there is a chance his regen of his regen could be a world beater?
    Correct.