Thread: Generall Question about the game and an opinion!

vCash

Generall Question about the game and an opinion!

I will get more opinions in here, when they appear in my game, (i dont know if this was the right place but move it to the right one if necessary thnx).

One big issue i think is as an example, a low leauge player or a player from lets say swedish allsvenskan or lower, should never decline a good contract from a club such as man city( or a div 2 or 3 player), sometimes when you find a good lower leauge player and you are first to find him, and you get turned down whatever contract you offer, thats not realistic in my opinion!

Any takers? or inputs on why or whynots ?

I have some more issues that i will extend my questioning to about the game in generall in this thread, i have played this game for so many years but there are things that need to be more realistic to reallity...

=)

I will gladly build on this thread to others that can see things that need to be improved if possible in the game, i guess this is the AI of the game .

I will gladly get opinions or other members that have good input on the game to make it as good as possible, but not over do it! =)

Thanx for a awesome game and all the hard work...
    Last edited by Andeks; 11-10-18 at 11:05 PM. Reason: needed more text! and spelling (from sweden) ;O)

vCash
    It's a similar situation now at Chelsea - why would a young (talented) kid go to Chelsea these days when they know they won't be given a chance in 1st team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    It's a similar situation now at Chelsea - why would a young (talented) kid go to Chelsea these days when they know they won't be given a chance in 1st team?

yeaa, but some youth player choose the club to work there way in the A-team, specially big clubs! either way, the AI in the game is that something that it is possible to moderate ? (change) (programe)?

vCash
    Use a save game editor. Put their loyalty down and their ambition up. Make your club their favourite club. Sign him. You probably want to edit their loyalty back up again afterwards.

Sounds terrible. Alternatively, wait and try again. They won't say No to a high rep club forever.

vCash
    You're probably best putting all your questions in this thread rather than creating a new thread mate, https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=243&page=93

Personally speaking I can't remember having trouble signing young players or lower league players when at a big club, obviously their current club don't want to sell but once you agree a price it's easy to offer them the contract they want and they'll sign.

vCash
    If their contract has just started they won't move (same for any player generally). Usually takes about 3-4 months before a player will move / a club will be willing to listen to offers. Anyone sub 16 won't join no matter what club you are, even if that 15 yr old has no club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Anyone sub 16 won't join no matter what club you are, even if that 15 yr old has no club
    Really? Didn't know that. Explains why a 16-year-old I just signed had a sudden change of heart!

vCash
    They will join clubs in the own country when <16. Sometimes they will join others but I don't know the conditions where this happens. An example is Falcao in ODB, who is 15 and will sign for Argentine clubs.

vCash
    If their contract has just started they won't move (same for any player generally). Usually takes about 3-4 months before a player will move / a club will be willing to listen to offers. Anyone sub 16 won't join no matter what club you are, even if that 15 yr old has no club
    OK, but thats not reallity?, but what i ment was that, this is more of an real thing that maybee can be changed in the AI rather then cheat and change some numbers in a in-game editor ! (LOL Barcelona signed Messi as a 12 y o ).
    Last edited by Andeks; 13-10-18 at 11:20 PM.

vCash
    I totally understand Andeks original point. You are a team in a top 5 league that can offer a player from an obscure club in a lower division champions league football and a colossal increase in wages, the player's team can't wait to get their hands on your money but 'Player X is currently very happy with his situation at..... and does not want to leave'. This used to happen with Skalidis all the time in the ODB, it's just ridiculous.

vCash
    Well, if you're playing at a small time club you probably have a life beside the football and if you're happy with that life you don't necessarily want to move to a new place and maybe have a successfull carreer as a footballer even if it means getting more money.

vCash
    Yeah - maybe you love your home town club, maybe you love footie and feel you woin't get a game at a bigger club. In some ways I like it that this happens

vCash
    I think some of you guys are forgetting the financial void in 2002 and now was nowhere near as bad.

Just open the ODB and look at the clubs, and the spread of nations for those clubs, with a rep higher than 15.

vCash
    I think some of you guys are forgetting the financial void in 2002 and now was nowhere near as bad.

Just open the ODB and look at the clubs, and the spread of nations for those clubs, with a rep higher than 15.
    I think Chania were in some regional league on Crete at the time, Skalidis was making about 200 quid a week if I recall - I had him turn down 15k a week at Dortmund with a hundred grand signing on fee

vCash
    i just dont meen lower leauge... just say if Man United should sign from lets say allsvenskan sweden or div 1 sweden (so i can now what i talk about ) a player from a bottom table team should never in a million years turn down a contract from Man united if he´s not 32+ and are going to think of family and are about to put the shoes away, so a youngster should be drooling from exitment... even if it is dortmund , liverpool, or Everton...

That a talent that are 15+ should say yes every day of the week.... and get to train better and earn those money in a better and bigger club with a great acadamy... to compare to a lower club then them, ....just as Demotron says, it should be there in the ODB in the AI itself... to gain a better game to play... and that the youngster then wants to leave.....maybee 1 in 1.000.000 should turn man utd down... not 1 out of 3 ! just saying... =)

vCash
    PS sure you are not leagally at age when between 15-17, but at least from the day they turn 18... but still to many no:s to be realistic... in my opinion...! =) DS
    Last edited by Andeks; 16-10-18 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    I think Chania were in some regional league on Crete at the time, Skalidis was making about 200 quid a week if I recall - I had him turn down 15k a week at Dortmund with a hundred grand signing on fee
    Better weather in Crete

Mohsin is offline Hot Prospect for the Future

vCash
    try offering them a month-to-month rolling contract at indispensible set status and offer some clauses (relegation release), maybe it will help them join you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin View Post
    try offering them a month-to-month rolling contract at indispensible set status and offer some clauses (relegation release), maybe it will help them join you
    Not intrested in cheating... i want reality =)

vCash
    BUT seriously, those ppl that are developing and adding data to that ODB every year, if you can read this and let ppl support and help with good ideas to develope a better game... or at least see what can be or not can be done... cause they do have to change the AI (odb? ) or?

I would be glad to a seriously respons! =)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Better weather in Crete
    Ha ha, yes there is that...also the Skalidis family seem to be big cheeses on Crete anyway, perhaps he was told his inheritance was at risk if he moved abroad?

vCash
    I think that IRL someone aged 16-19 might not want to move away from his home town club, if that's where his mates are, and his girlfriend is. He would probably be put under pressure by his agent, and even fellow team mates would think he's mad, but if he's a stubborn fecker, he might make a choice that others would be baffled by.

Some of the things I did at that age don't bear thinking about!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    I think that IRL someone aged 16-19 might not want to move away from his home town club, if that's where his mates are, and his girlfriend is. He would probably be put under pressure by his agent, and even fellow team mates would think he's mad, but if he's a stubborn fecker, he might make a choice that others would be baffled by.

Some of the things I did at that age don't bear thinking about!

yeaahh but if 1 in 50 says no, its ok, but not when 1 out of 3 does...

You think in reallity some one ,just for the fun of it, should turn down barca, real, bayern, united? and a good education and a hefty moneyaccount and to get even better then before?

i have hard time to think that, just looking at zlatan or any other talent that have come to surface or messi(12 yoa) or whatever, they all agreed to a club in early ages!