Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: October 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I'll leave him with 15 for Aesthetics

Done upto post #225 ("ASTON VILLA")
    Brilliant footballer - captained his country into the last world cup. Absolute legend at Gosford as I mentioned.

Speaking of which, Central Coasts Jordan Murray is a good striker, not DMC. Maybe a little upgrade to his finishing too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Brilliant footballer - captained his country into the last world cup. Absolute legend at Gosford as I mentioned.
    A real competitor, it's a shame he's not the most mobile these days and has been picking up more injuries too.

vCash
    Done upto post #225 ("ASTON VILLA")
    I added a bit about a couple of Wolves players in the Premier League section, I'll stop editing the post now

vCash
    Why is it that in the last update most teams ( even smaller) , in every league, play the same almost unbeatable 4-5-1 (norway?)tactic?

vCash
    Bug. There's a thread in it in (and solution) in tactics forum

vCash
    Here are my opinion on the Liverpool yongsters. I am watching a lot Liverpool U18 and U23 games and i think i can help.

In my opinion the best U21 players at the Academy at the moment based on their potential are: 1) Rhian Brewster 2) Ki-Jana Hoever 3) Curtis Jones 4) Adam Lewis 5) Bobby Duncan 6) Rafael Camacho 7) Paul Glatzel 8) Bobby Adekanye 9) Edvard Tagseth 10) Nat Phillips

1) Brewster is a lot faster than in the update and has better technique . He is a Wolrd Cup U17 Winner and the goalscorer of the tournament. Its not imposible to be a backup to the " Liverpool's Front three" when he come back from injury. Klopp rates him very high and i won't be suprised if he takes the Origi, Sturridge place in the team. He is recovering from an ankle injury and had missed the whole past year. He is expected to be back soon.
    2) Hoever is a big talnet in the update witch is right. I have watched him in a 5-10 games now and can tell he has decent dribbling aswell. Creativity can go to 11-12 in my opinion. The rest is ok.
    3) Curtis Jones i a big prospect for the future. When Gerrard was the U18 manager he was building hes team around him. He is very versatile. He can play in the moddle, he can play as a winger, and Klopp gives him few minutes as a right back against United in the pre-season friendly. He has good technique, creativity, dribbling. Decision making is not so good at the moment and thats normal - he's too young. Hes finishing is decent for a middfield player. He has scored 18 times for U18 and U19 last season.
    4) Adam Lewis is one for the future aswell. He is very good set piece taker. Scored some goals from direct free kicks this year and provided some assists from corners and indirect free cicks. Hes crossing is superb for this level aswell. Hes fast and can dribble. He is the U19 capitan so his influence can go to 13-14. He is poor physicaly however. Hes best position is left winger, but the U23 and U19 managers plays him as left full back. He can play in midfield asswell. It wont be a suprice when Moreno leaves in the summer for Lewis to be a backup for Andrew Robertson at left back position. He loves the club, so Favorite club can be set.
    5) Bobby Duncan, the causin of Steven Gerrard, is a bright prospect. He has better finishing, maybe 14-15 at the moment. He is highly rated at the Academy and loves Liverpool - that was the reason for him to leave Man City Academy and join Liverpool.
    6) As we saw in the FA Cup Camacho can play at the right back aswell. He has good long range shots for a youth player. He has better dribble, but not as good as Adekanye. His pace and acceleration is ok at “16”.
    7) Paul Glatzel is the U18's captian. He is a Striker not a DM. He has great left foot and weak right one, his finishing is as good as Duncan’s - 14-15 at the moment. He is only 2 goals short than Duncan in the U18, U19 and U23 matches this season. He deserves our attention and in my opinion he is a little bit short of potential than Duncan. He has more strenght and jumping range than him however and his pace and acceleration can be set at 11-12.
    8) Adekanye is a great dribbler and not so good team player IMO. He is not so loyas as there are roumours he wants to quit and go to Lazio. His pace can be set at 14-15, dribbling at 17-18.
    9) I haven't watched a lot of Tagseth's games but he is higly rated. There were interest in him from Man UTD and Everton so his potential can be increased alot. Maybe 130-135. His work rate and profesionalism are highly rated.
    10. Nat Phillips impresed this summer in the pre-season friendlies. He is Liverpool's 5th option at CB. He is better than the other U23 and U18 CBs. He's mutch better player than in the update.

Harry Wilson is probably one of the best Championship players at the moment. He has world class Free kick abilityes. He's fast, he can dribble, he can pass the ball and can play as a winger and middfield player. He's potential and current attributes should be increased alot. I won't be suprised if he's a squad rotation player for Liverpool next season. I think he's a beigger prospect than Ben Woodburn who had strugled this season on loan at Sheffield United. But I need to say that he’s older so don’t underestimate Woodburn.
    Vitezslav Jaros from the U18 squad is a good prospect aswell. He needs a little bit of increase of future abbility. He's been great for the team this season.
    Neco Williams has decent speed and not so good physical atributes.
    Yasser Larouci is a left winger who has been trained and played at the left back position this season. He has good pace and dribbling. Maybe 13-14 for both. Technique should be at 12-13 IMO. He's a good prospect for the future. So he's potential should be increased. I am not sure if he can play on the right side however.
    Herbie Kane is on loan at Doncaster Rovers for the entire season. He's been great this season and deserves increase on current abillity and future potential. He has been regular for the League 1 team this season. I wont be supriced if he goes on loan at some Championship team next season.
    Rhys Williams is a tall player. Jumping at 13 should be ok for him. He's regular for the U18's this season. Hes current ability must be increased and potential abillity 110-120 maybe.
    George Johnstone is the current U23 captain. He is a brave player who will do everything he can for the team. IMO he's short of potential however. Maybe Potential ability at 100-105 should be ok.
    Conor Masterson is better player in real live. But he's short of potential then Nat Phillips and a litle bit better than Johnstone. In the past he has been on the bentch for the first team few times.
    Kelleher and Grabara are at the same level at the moment. They were 3rd and 4th GK choise for the first team before Grabara went on loan. I think they deserve just a little increase in current and potential abillity. Kai McKenzie-Lyle is behind them but not so mucth. He is a tall GK and deserves some increasements.
    IMO Tony Gallagher and Luis Longstaff are not so tallanted players. Longstaff is the better one but not so good. Maybe Potential abillity at 125-130 for him.
    The U18's are top of the League at the moment. they deserve increase for sure. The U23's are struggling in Premier League 2 but there are some tallented players aswell.

The acceleration and pace stats of some senior player can be changed. Here are the fastest Liverpool players this season: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...layers-season/

I am playing the Saturn +6 patch so there can be some differences in the physical atributes. I am in my third season and can help further if neceserry. The thing i am noticing is that there is no big difference between the home and away goals in the Premier League. The goals in generally has decreased (maybe the AI tactics are causing the problem?) Man City are the best scoring team - 36 goals from 19 games. The next AI team is Arsenal with 31 goals from 21 games. At home - Man UTD are first with only 18 goals from 12 games. I am using a wib wob tactis and have scored only 13 goals at home from 10 games and i am the second team on the general tabl. The best away scoring AI team at the moment is Man City with 23 goals from 12 games.
    There was something very strange. Timo Werber rejected me (Liverpool) and accepted an offer from West Ham one year later who were 9th in the Premier League at that point of the season. Yes RB Leipzig were 17th at Bundesliga but...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duleto For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Overall NSL is great - just a shame the competition format is askew, but these things aren't possible.

Any reason why we have teams like Marconi and Sydney Olympic that are no longer in the A-League? Here's the team list for those unaware.

Adelaide United
    Brisbane Roar
    Central Coast Mariners
    Sydney FC
    Western Sydney Wanderers
    Wellington Phoenix
    Perth Glory
    Melbourne City
    Melbourne Victory
    Newcastle Jets

I'm looking at some things that may be incorrect, but things look great.

One thing I can suggest is Jordan Murray, of CCM, is a striker, not a DMC. Maybe up his finishing a touch too, to a 15? He was the top scorer in the NSL (not A-League, like a second division) for Appiah Tigers.

Cisse could be improved in his distribution and defensive stats. He's an experienced defender who played in the Prem for QPR at one point, and he is a DC/DMC, not DMC.

Matt Millar and Joshua Nisbet are not in the game, but should be, and the current RB (the young one, can't remember his name) is Charle M'mombwa.

Not sure on his exact stat, but Corey Gameiro is very injury prone, so keep an eye on that.

Tommy Oar's set pieces should be 17 or 18, and Hoole's about the same and Jack Clisby's about 15.

Clisby is a DL, not DLC and should have better distribution stats than defensive stats.

Rowles is a DRLC.

Matthew Millar should have great potential stats, he is one of the greatest prospects in Australian football right now, and should have good pace, heading, dribbling, passing and strength (in the future).

McGing is a DRC.

Adam Pearce should have good potential as well.

That's all from me on the Mariners, hope you find this info useful and cheers for another magnificent update.

vCash
    It seems my posts are being deleted, annoyingly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    It seems my posts are being deleted, annoyingly.
    Not as annoying as answering someone's question and then they are post the same question in a different thread again . . .

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...019#post418019

The issue is fixed. It's fixed in the downloads sections too. The individual tactics are in the other thread.

vCash
    I know FC Luzern don't pop up much in the game being Swiss and all that but they popped up in the Europa League in one of my games...On the update they're still down as in the old Allmend Stadium instead of the new Swisspoarena(16800 capacity)...Next update??...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Martyboy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Does Jordan Murray have a specific position? Plays for central coast as striker. One game he was DC, another DMC, and now a GK.

Matt Millar plays for Central Coast, not Melbourne City

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Does Jordan Murray have a specific position? Plays for central coast as striker. One game he was DC, another DMC, and now a GK.
    No he hasn't got a position set in the editor.

vCash
    in each game i have played so far Thomas Tuchel off PSG who´s preffered formation is Attacking 433 always seem to play 5-3-2 sweeper and PSG ends up between 3-6 place and he gets fired, then they always hire Laurent Blanc who plays same formation and never converts to the 5-3-2 Sweeper ? whats up with that ?

vCash
    If you look at the date created at the 433 formation in your data folder it should say 2014 or similar ie not 2001. If it's 2001 the 433 that info0 created for us hasn't over written it's predecessor

vCash
    If you look at the date created at the 433 formation in your data folder it should say 2014 or similar ie not 2001. If it's 2001 the 433 that info0 created for us hasn't over written it's predecessor
    can i somehow change it myself ?

vCash
    Copy it from the October 2018 Data Update folder to your data folder

vCash
    You've done something weird with this update. 80% of the players have decent stats but total trash hidden atts and perform average or below. Additionally the AI uses some 4141 tactic that seems to make them stronger defensively.

I tried 10 different tactics and then tweaked each 10 additional times to try and make the strikers to perform godly but it's super hard to make a striker score 100 goals in 50-60ish games. I had to create a wonderkid with the editor to make him score 100 goals in a season.

I think I don't like this update very much it's like the updates from the times when the dev team was split on 2 and one was trying too hard to make the game realistic. I think what makes the game fun is that you can take portugese tier 3 team and buy To Madeira, Nikiforenko, Skalidis and Paok team and just win and get all players playing on 7.80+ on average without Tapani inspired wibwob. I hope that you can revert to that in the future updates. I don't know if this is just me who feels that way but I hope not.

PS And I totally forgot that all teams are broke AF and it's an issue with this update only for me. It's almost impossible to take Crewe to win CL. I actually think it could be impossible without wibwob.
    Last edited by dangler; Yesterday at 08:39 PM.

vCash

That was an interesting post

vCash
    I can't agree with you mate. I took Blackpool from Div 2 and in 6 seasons won the Prem and UEFA Cup

I did feel that way until after starting my story, but I know many things about non wibwob so.....

And remember, the players you listed (Nikifrenko etc) did they do anything in their career?

A change in tactics and training may be needed mate

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011