Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: October 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    That was 7 years ago.
    True but he's going to be a top candidate for the Mariners captain next year.

5 is way too low

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marolla1 View Post
    The update is great, but, as a brazilian, I have some observations:

-Grêmio is overrated. In this update, they are almost every year playing the Clubs World Championship, which means they "win" Libertadores almost every year. In the real world, the richest and better brazilian teams are Flamengo and Palmeiras, being followed by Corinthians and São Paulo. In Argentina, River and Boca aways have strong teams. Those should be the most frequent South American representants. Santos, Cruzeiro, Atlético-MG, Internacional, Grêmio, Estudiantes, Racing, Independiente, San Lorenzo are teams that ocasionally can win titles.

-South American teams are buying almost world class players like Charly Musonda Jr. (in the game he is a beast, never seem in real life) and others. This is impossible. I saw Musonda Jr. playing for Grêmio (what a surprise!) and earning something like 2M euros monthly, which is far away from the reality. We have some great teams here that face problems to pay water bills, gardeners, etc. Only Palmeiras and Flamengo have good finances in Brazil, and nothing like they could give 2M euros to a player every month.

-In England, Manchester United is almost unbeatable. I don't whatch Premier League so frequently, but I don't think this is the case. I remember they losing to weak teams with Mourinho some weeks ago. Some players should be nerfed.

-In Spain, Betis aways turns into a top team in 3 seasons or something like that. Did Abramovich buy them?

-Gabriel Jesus is a beast in the game, but here in Brazil not much people think he is better than Giroud after the World Cup. He is good finisher when there is no goalkeeper.
    I understand richer, but better?

São Paulo haven't been able to put a decent side together since Muricy Ramalho was the manager, and Corinthians... well, they have signed 'wonderkid' Vagner Love for the next two seasons. I see your point with Gremio, Everton and Luan are decent even in the Premier League, two great players really. But don't forget that last year, especially in the first semester where they had Arthur as well, Gremio were a joy to watch.

Nice to have other Brazilians on board, though =)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brazilian Chap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Any tactics dont work. Just 4-5-1. I do everything written in topics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Not as annoying as answering someone's question and then they are post the same question in a different thread again . . .

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...019#post418019

The issue is fixed. It's fixed in the downloads sections too. The individual tactics are in the other thread.
    It was a different question, aimed at a specific group. Don't do it again.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Martinho - Consider this a warning for disrespecting a Moderator. Don't do it again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    From which party Mark? Both seemed really strange.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    martinho, of course.
    What specific group is he referring to? Does he realise that Dermot is one of the most important members here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cycywins View Post
    Sorry for being ignorant (haven't installed a new update in the last 3 years I think). What step did I miss to have coloured attributes, game speed , 2018 start and fixed number of teams per league ? And do I need to reinstall from scratch if I missed these steps ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Use Tapani Patch (Maybe 2.21.1)

Saturn said he will release a patch for this update but likley to be a week (usually)
    Hello guys. I carried out exactly the steps as mentioned in the initial post and I have the exact same problem as stated by cycywins. Unfortunately the above answer is not at all clear to me.

-Was there a step missing in the initial post?
    -What should I do in order to have the coloured attributes, starting year 2018 etc? (please refer to specific link)
    -Now that I have it installed and already started a game, do I need to uninstall CM, re-install it and start a completely new save game?

Lastly, the Greek league that I play has 16 teams, not 14. Now that I started the game, the number of teams is still 14 and two teams that were in top tier league are in lower league. Is there a way to fix that?

Dermotron is offline Sir Mergements
    Director
    Manager
    Member of the Month
    VIP
    Captain
    vCash
    Read under 'instructions' here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...171#post410171 - this might have 16 teams in the Greek league, I am not sure. it will definitely start in 2018 with coloured attributes though.

vCash
    small request for next update, callum hudson odoi in chelsea squad instead of future transfer, gracias :]

vCash
    That will happen for sure

vCash
    Might only be until the Sept/Oct update though!

vCash
    I'm not sure as I don't live there...... know he's with my mob in DTL though

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213